• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Chicago is a great place to be out en femme. This is especially true in and around Boystown, but also in most mainstream parts of the city. Heck, we just elected a lesbian mayor. If you’ve never been out before, Chicago is a great place for your first time. Of course, you’ll want to do so with friends – more fun and we’ll help you find that courage. The event described below, Pinkfest, is a great opportunity for those with years of experience as well as the first timers – for me Pinkfest was my first time daywalking and it was a huge confidence boost. Now I have no problem being en femme just about anywhere. If you have questions, feel free to pm me. 🧚‍♀️

———

Pinkfest Chicago (September 24-29, 2019) is like a conference, but it’s not a conference – no workshops, no hotel food, no waiting around for shuttle buses and no registration fees. It’s more like a vacation adventure with great friends in a vibrant city like no other.

– Unparalleled Art & Architecture
      – Amazing Restaurants
      – World Class Theater & Comedy Troupes
      – Legendary Live Music
      – Mag Mile Shopping
      – Drag and Burlesque Shows Nightly
      – Rooftop Bars in the Loop and Dance Clubs in Boystown and Andersonville

All in one of the LGBT friendliest cities in America – you might even run into our new mayor. Everyone is welcome; full-time, part-time, non-binary, friends, family, significant others and allies.

The activity schedule for 2019 is currently under development (to be posted in June), but it’s never too early to start making those travel plans.

Sounds like great fun, Julie! Thanks for letting us all know about it!

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Thank you so much, Julie, for your post! I have recently started going out en femme, and have been keeping my eye out for events around the Midwest that would be fun to attend and provide opportunities to meet more wonderful CDs. I am fortunate that my wife is supportive and has a lot of fun meeting and making CD friends like I do.  Definitely will put this on our calendar, as we are only a bit north of you (NE WI) and should be able to visit for at least part of the event.

Trinity
      Lady

I live 2 hrs away. This sounds interesting. Ready for more info when you have it

The schedule for Pinkfest can be found here

https://pinkfestchicago.wixsite.com/pinkfest2019

Anonymous

Oh, you’re killing me with this schedule! I actually live in Oak Park, and all those things you are planning are awesome. There’d be way too much risk I’d run into to someone I know at any of those places. The only day I might possibly be available that week is Friday (big if).

For those you going, have a blast! I’ll be with you in spirit!

Anonymous

I wish I’d seen this sooner. Maybe next year? I would love to see any pictures and hear all about the experiences anyone who attended that are willing to share. It’s my dream to find a group experience like this that I can arrange to attend.

Anonymous

I wish i could join you all girls out there but can’t, so you girls enjoy maybe my time will come.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?