Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies,

Do any of you know of any places to go en femme in Manchester UK?

I went to Napoleon’s once about 7 years ago but don’t even know if it’s still open.

I haven’t crossdressed in public for 7 years but I want to head out next week, a nice accepting bar in town would be great.

Can any UK based ladies provide advice?

Mandy

hi mandy. I too am watching this post with some eagerness as I too am from the Manchester, bolton, region and know of nowhere I could go to meet up. that said, I have never been out of the house dressed up as a female (yet) but there is time…….

fiona xx

Hi fiona it looks like you are wanting a night out too, it could be happening next year.. Scary but I have to say exciting! X

Hey Fiona, let me know if you fancy heading out honey, I may not be able to get out when you do but there is always a chance.

Its a little frustrating, I have done a few searches on google for places to go in Manchester and all that is really popping up is stuff from a few years ago so have no idea if these events are stil going!  I certainly don’t want to turn up fully dolled up to find theres no party!

Like I said, I went to napoleons a few years ago for a few hours and must admit it was fun, they had a dance flor upstairs that seemed to be the CD room and was quite a few other ladies in there and I would be partial to going back but I cant seem to find anything on line about the place less than a few years ago, need some info from a few girls in the know!

Mandy x

I am also wanting to head out in Manchester with a fellow dresser or two please let me know  if you come up with anything, also i’m treating myself to a make over at transformation shop in Manchester after Christmas  if any girls want to do the same and fancy a day being pampered and spoilt we could meet up x

Hey Penelope, when after Christmas? I was thinking of heading out next in early February, unfortunately I don’t get many opportunities to be Mandy, much less go out and be Mandy.

Is it the place in Prestwich you are going? I’ve only been in there one and in drab but they seemed friendly enough.

I might be open to a make over if I can afford it, otherwise could just arrange to go Napoleons for a drink?

Long way off I know but I fancy trying to drop a dress size between now and then!

Hi many, I hope you’re well yes the shop is in prestwich, I came across the website saying couple of months ago and my eyes just lit up, they have just reopened this month so with a bit of luck I will be heading down in January. As for heading into Manchester … I would love too as I have never been out as penelope so this is something I need to do🤔 hope u don’t mind me asking but what are your memories of transformation? As I am going for the first time I don’t what to expect x

Penelope, ive only been the once but seemed fine, staff were friendly and they had a wide range of products. Little pricey I thought but I guess they are working to a niche clientele.

Let me know about Manchester, try and venture out small stuff between monand then, itll make it easier when you do feel ready to go for a drink en femme.

Pm me if you need to honey.

Mx

Anonymous

I would be up for my first time out after 40+ years. A pro makeover then a night out would be heaven!

Hey Jade, starting to look like we might be able to pull a girls night out together here in Manchester!

I spotted there is a crossdresser support group meets monthly not far from where I live, I was hoping to pop in for a short while during their next meeting, show my face and figure out what’s what. Was hoping I might be able to get inside knowledge on mights outen femme and tag along, will post up here if I discover something.

Mx

Hi jade it looks like a night out could be happening next year. We all need a night out  x

Sounds like this could be a good idea for next year I reckon there could be a group of us heading out! Let’s make it happen girls!!

I am up for a night out in Manchester next year if any of you girls are, although I have never been outside as penelope I sooo need this(I’m sure we all do) x

Will keep you posted Penelope for when I can next get out, we’ll get tarted up and hit up a few bars honey!

Short skirts and high heels all the way!

Mx

Sounds great! Keep in touch I’m really up for this x

Im a newbie too, but would love a night out. Let’s do it.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Reply from a long way away.

Girls, hopefully things may have changed, but Transformation Shops used to have a bad rep.I know my info is 20 years out of date, but if there is an alternative elsewhere, you should consider it. Dont discount them altogether, just see what else is around.

EG I was sold what these days some my call a “camel toe” gaff. AKA what cricketers wear to “look after the crown jewels” with a bit of black lace sewn on the front.

Caty

Hi everyone hope you’re all well. Im definitely up for a night out in or around Manchester. If we can get a makeover first so much the better. I googled the transformation shop today and it was listed as permanently closed. I’ve only ventured outside once as Fiona, but I cant wait to push my limits further. Also, there’s a very weird party hotel in liverpool with multiple occupancy rooms. It would make a good venue I think as they seem to cater for hen do’s and the like.

Would love a night out in manchester

wgat has happened to northern concord

XxxBeccs

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?