Places to go in Manchester uk

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rebecca Shields 5 days, 6 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Mandy Cross
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 86

Hey ladies,

Do any of you know of any places to go en femme in Manchester UK?

I went to Napoleon’s once about 7 years ago but don’t even know if it’s still open.

I haven’t crossdressed in public for 7 years but I want to head out next week, a nice accepting bar in town would be great.

Can any UK based ladies provide advice?

Mandy

• This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Mandy Cross.
  • Author
    Replies
     Penelope Lauren 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Replies: 29

I am also wanting to head out in Manchester with a fellow dresser or two please let me know  if you come up with anything, also i’m treating myself to a make over at transformation shop in Manchester after Christmas  if any girls want to do the same and fancy a day being pampered and spoilt we could meet up x

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Mandy Cross 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2018
    Replies: 86

Hey Fiona, let me know if you fancy heading out honey, I may not be able to get out when you do but there is always a chance.

Its a little frustrating, I have done a few searches on google for places to go in Manchester and all that is really popping up is stuff from a few years ago so have no idea if these events are stil going!  I certainly don’t want to turn up fully dolled up to find theres no party!

Like I said, I went to napoleons a few years ago for a few hours and must admit it was fun, they had a dance flor upstairs that seemed to be the CD room and was quite a few other ladies in there and I would be partial to going back but I cant seem to find anything on line about the place less than a few years ago, need some info from a few girls in the know!

Mandy x

1 user thanked author for this post.
     fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 85
    Replies: 572

hi mandy. I too am watching this post with some eagerness as I too am from the Manchester, bolton, region and know of nowhere I could go to meet up. that said, I have never been out of the house dressed up as a female (yet) but there is time…….

fiona xx

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account