Tagged: Places to go
- October 19, 2018 at 12:23 pm #122910
Mandy CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 112Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Do any of you know of any places to go en femme in Manchester UK?
I went to Napoleon’s once about 7 years ago but don’t even know if it’s still open.
I haven’t crossdressed in public for 7 years but I want to head out next week, a nice accepting bar in town would be great.
Can any UK based ladies provide advice?
- January 11, 2019 at 4:38 pm #142572Rebecca ShieldsParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Would love a night out in manchester
wgat has happened to northern concord
- January 11, 2019 at 1:08 pm #142518Fiona SimpsonParticipantRegistered On: January 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Hi everyone hope you’re all well. Im definitely up for a night out in or around Manchester. If we can get a makeover first so much the better. I googled the transformation shop today and it was listed as permanently closed. I’ve only ventured outside once as Fiona, but I cant wait to push my limits further. Also, there’s a very weird party hotel in liverpool with multiple occupancy rooms. It would make a good venue I think as they seem to cater for hen do’s and the like.
- January 10, 2019 at 9:35 pm #142409Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 33Replies: 300Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Reply from a long way away.
Girls, hopefully things may have changed, but Transformation Shops used to have a bad rep.I know my info is 20 years out of date, but if there is an alternative elsewhere, you should consider it. Dont discount them altogether, just see what else is around.
EG I was sold what these days some my call a “camel toe” gaff. AKA what cricketers wear to “look after the crown jewels” with a bit of black lace sewn on the front.
- January 10, 2019 at 9:06 pm #142406Fiona SimpsonParticipantRegistered On: January 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Im a newbie too, but would love a night out. Let’s do it.
- November 4, 2018 at 11:50 am #126544Penelope LaurenParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 62Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- November 4, 2018 at 1:11 pm #126552Mandy CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 112Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Will keep you posted Penelope for when I can next get out, we’ll get tarted up and hit up a few bars honey!
Short skirts and high heels all the way!
- October 31, 2018 at 4:03 am #125707Penelope LaurenParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 62Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- October 30, 2018 at 7:42 pm #125660AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 156Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
I would be up for my first time out after 40+ years. A pro makeover then a night out would be heaven!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 4, 2018 at 1:19 pm #126556Penelope LaurenParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 62Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Hi jade it looks like a night out could be happening next year. We all need a night out x
- October 30, 2018 at 11:16 pm #125682ParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 112Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Hey Jade, starting to look like we might be able to pull a girls night out together here in Manchester!
I spotted there is a crossdresser support group meets monthly not far from where I live, I was hoping to pop in for a short while during their next meeting, show my face and figure out what’s what. Was hoping I might be able to get inside knowledge on mights outen femme and tag along, will post up here if I discover something.
- October 28, 2018 at 11:22 am #125218ParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 62Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I am also wanting to head out in Manchester with a fellow dresser or two please let me know if you come up with anything, also i’m treating myself to a make over at transformation shop in Manchester after Christmas if any girls want to do the same and fancy a day being pampered and spoilt we could meet up x
- October 28, 2018 at 11:29 am #125220ParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 112Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Hey Penelope, when after Christmas? I was thinking of heading out next in early February, unfortunately I don’t get many opportunities to be Mandy, much less go out and be Mandy.
Is it the place in Prestwich you are going? I’ve only been in there one and in drab but they seemed friendly enough.
I might be open to a make over if I can afford it, otherwise could just arrange to go Napoleons for a drink?
Long way off I know but I fancy trying to drop a dress size between now and then!
- October 28, 2018 at 11:37 am #125224ParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 62Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Hi many, I hope you’re well yes the shop is in prestwich, I came across the website saying couple of months ago and my eyes just lit up, they have just reopened this month so with a bit of luck I will be heading down in January. As for heading into Manchester … I would love too as I have never been out as penelope so this is something I need to do🤔 hope u don’t mind me asking but what are your memories of transformation? As I am going for the first time I don’t what to expect x
- October 28, 2018 at 2:10 pm #125255ParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 112Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Penelope, ive only been the once but seemed fine, staff were friendly and they had a wide range of products. Little pricey I thought but I guess they are working to a niche clientele.
Let me know about Manchester, try and venture out small stuff between monand then, itll make it easier when you do feel ready to go for a drink en femme.
Pm me if you need to honey.
- October 22, 2018 at 10:20 am #123601ParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 112Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
Hey Fiona, let me know if you fancy heading out honey, I may not be able to get out when you do but there is always a chance.
Its a little frustrating, I have done a few searches on google for places to go in Manchester and all that is really popping up is stuff from a few years ago so have no idea if these events are stil going! I certainly don’t want to turn up fully dolled up to find theres no party!
Like I said, I went to napoleons a few years ago for a few hours and must admit it was fun, they had a dance flor upstairs that seemed to be the CD room and was quite a few other ladies in there and I would be partial to going back but I cant seem to find anything on line about the place less than a few years ago, need some info from a few girls in the know!
- October 21, 2018 at 11:23 am #123433fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 283Replies: 1017Has thanked: 2216 timesBeen thanked: 1618 times
hi mandy. I too am watching this post with some eagerness as I too am from the Manchester, bolton, region and know of nowhere I could go to meet up. that said, I have never been out of the house dressed up as a female (yet) but there is time…….
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.