• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I usually wander in, late to the party…mingle around a bit, silently judge others and interact with strangers before I introduce myself.

With that being said 😁 Hello, I’m Jase!

My journey has been a long, strange trip but I have evolved into a place I’m starting to be comfortable with. I’m here to enjoy like minded friends and share advice while picking some up along the way. Thank you all for being welcoming and friendly!! Drop me a PM if you’d like to chat 😊

Hi Jase

Welcome to CDH!!Β  Is that pronounced “Jazzy?”

Yeah…its kinda been the same trip here for a lot of us!

Welcome to the party!Β  There are plenty of friends and advice to go around.Β  Have fun and enjoy!

Robyn 🤗❤️

Hello Jase, thank you for introducing yourself.
      Welcome to thr CDH family, make yourself at home, we’re all friends here. Rei

Hi Jase, and welcome to the CDH party!!! There are lots of ladies to mingle with and make friends with. Hope you enjoy the party! 🥂

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Jase

Welcome to CDH. I’m myself rather new here, but you should know that this is truly a wonderful place to be at. I’ve never felt so welcome in my whole life. Everybody is so friendly here ❤️❤️❤️

Lily-Rose

Welcome Jase!

Welcome Jase1

It is always nice to have a new friend here at CDH.Β  I am quite new myself but have already grown a great deal from the experience.Β  Be sure to send Friend requests and join at Chat – we ladies are all here for each other!

V

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Jase

Welcome to CDH this awesome safe place

Hugs Paula

Hi Jase,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

JaseΒ  welcome to our familyΒ  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.Β  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jase nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here . First of all cute name girlfriend and as these lovely ladies have said you are at the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self here. many girls here from all over the world to meet and build lasting friendships withΒ  so really nothing to be scared of here as we dont biteΒ  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding girlfriend . so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jase,

Pleased to meet you.Β  Hope you guess my name. Welcome to CDH.Β  Whoa, whoa baby, back where you belong.Β  Lurk a little learn a lot.Β  I think youi going to like it here and fit right in.

-joanne

If I ain’t dead already
        Oh, girl, you know the reason why 🙃

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jase! We are glad to have you as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. There is lots of great information available from some amazing ladies. Have fun!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?