• Creator
    Topic
    Саманта
    Founder
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 608
    Replies: 1570

Don’t nobody call me a man neither, for them thar’s just about fightin’ words. This here is no mans land, the metaphor is apt and I fought for that.

For if I were a man, then why am I running around out loud in public in front of God and everyone attired as a woman (I can hear em sayin’ “what kinda man is that??”) These poor people think I’m confused, but they’re confused and I’m probably okay.

I can’t help the body I’m inside of any more than you can yours. And since lotta people seem to be at least a little insecure about their body, I think we can all understand or relate on that somehow. Hey, at CDH we like body positivity right on?

It may be a man’s body, but it ain’t no man inside there.

And yet I’m painfully aware all too aware that a few vital parts may be somewhat lacking for it to be a woman

And so I won’t beat no-one about the head into impotent submission at the idea that I am woman, even if it’s how I judge myself.

You’re free to reject my judgment of myself as woman, by the same token I’m free to reject your judgment of me as man. I won’t even judge how you judge yourself tho, that one’s for you. At CDH we like equality too.

The world is a shadow where man and woman so often project their own bovine fecal material onto one another and blame each other for the reflection they see.

When the sun sets on all this, it ain’t up to you to define me, for you’re not the one living inside here. Defining me is my job. Please don’t nobody try and take my job away from me.

Shoo!! I needed to get all that off my chest. If you made it here, thanks for stickin’ with it Sister!  And I hope you understand 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 254

Hi Sam, I ain’t sayin’ nuthin’, proud of you girl, you go!!

Hugs,

Lauren M

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 80
      Replies: 1933

So eloquently said, as always Sam!  Nobody should be stealing your job, it’s not theirs to do.

“Bovine fecal matter”…. very eloquent,  lolol.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.