Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nola
      Lady

I was just looking through a number of new members profiles and it’s a bit of a shame that there is not more information given by new members, such as age and location.

It helps to form a friendship if we know these things.

What do the rest of you think?

Anonymous

I agree Nola. Codille, one of the Ambassadors wrote something similar a few days ago.

It’s nice to have an idea of where a person comes from, a rough guide to age and even basic things like are they closetted or out to varying degrees. Such info will help set a basis for conversation.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Well you KNOW I agree-I always encourage it for two reasons-first to help us get to know you and second to get to know YOURSELF as you think about how to answer them!

Anonymous

I agree on some profiles all you get is a name,how can you decide what sort of girl you are dealing with.  I think it should be a compulsory part of the joining process that a more detailed profile be given. Zoexx

Char
      Duchess

I think I will respect what each individual chooses to do…ya know, live n let live instead of imposing an opinion. If we want to know more we can ask hehehe

just a thought hehehe

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Charee,

I agree that how MUCH info you choose to share is the individual choice-although giving an approximate age RANGE at least(if you dont wish to give birthdate or exact age) and geographic region-just  for time zone -if you don’t want to give city and state(or province, etc. ).

The problem with not (eventually at least) sharing more about yourself is that you intentionally or unintentionally limit how much you can get from the site and unfortunately or us how much you can contribute by sharing your experiences with someone who might be going through similar circumstances. Just food for thought…

Cyn

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?