• This topic has 105 replies, 86 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 77 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

The first time I put on a pair of nylons it felt amazing, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I’m very curious to hear how others got started, as it is different in each case.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

When little around age 7.  My family lived out in the middle of nowhere.  The only person I had to play with was my older sister.  The only way she would play with me if I dressed up and plays what she wanted to.  So she would dress me up in her Sunday dresses, including panties and training bras  and little heels with make up.  We played dolls and had tea parties.  Well.  I just loved it a little too much I guess because she caught me dressing on my own and when she babysat me she had me dress and do whatever she wanted me to do otherwise she would tell mom and dad but I loved every minute of it and I still think about those early years and loved it all.  I was hooked the very first time and loved being a girlie girl  and I couldn’t stop because it excited so much and my sister was the one.  

At about age 12 I house sat for my next door neighbors. She was a very pretty sexy lady. While walking the house one day as I was in the basement I noticed a laundry basket with clothes in it. There were several pairs if VERY sexy panties in it. I had not had the urge until then. I took my pants and underwear off and out on a pair of her panties. I WAS HOOKED! They felt so amazing. I will say it went sexual very fast ( wont say what happened but Im sure you girls will figure it out lol….oopsie 😈. Any way every time after that I would go in and find a bra and panties and wear them while I walked the house. After we moved away it stopped until I was in my early 20’s. I would wear my wifes bra n panties, garters n stockings or pantyhose. Its progressed over the years to full wardrobe and a fairly supportive wife. We share clothes and girls nites. Sometimes a little playtime too 💋

Your story pretty much mirrors my own.  Mid-early teens baby sat for a couple who were on my paper route.  The child was a toddler and was always in bed while I was there.  First or second time I was using the washroom and there was laundry hamper in the corner with a pretty pair of pink silk bikini panties.  Like you I had never even thought about wearing girls underwear, but had this urge to try these on (with similar results in the sexual department.). I was hooked and each time I babysat I would try on her panties, bras, stocking&garterbelt, heels, nighties, etc….To say I was hoo,Ed is an understatement.

Been dressing off and on ever since, but I do t have a wife who would support it, so it is all in secret.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have no idea when it began but I knew at the age of 6 that I wanted to wear the pretty dresses my cousins were wearing at Easter. I guess my earliest memories of having something on for females was when around that same time I sneaked into my aunts closet and put on her heels and walked out in front of the adults. The rest is history. I was just born this way.

Anonymous

When I was young my mother would put lipstick on me as she did her makeup.  I loved the look and feel of wearing lipstick.  From that young age over the years my desire to express my feminine side grew to expressing it completely when I have the opportunity.  I am not sure if the lipstick at a young age was the trigger or if it just aroused the feminine feelings that were already there.  I am not sure, but that is my story.

Jes T
      Lady

I learned early on, when I was 6 or 8, that I enjoyed the feel of panties on my skin. I started “borrowing” panties from my friends’ laundry during sleep-overs or play-dates and such. Hiding them in my pants or my coat pockets until I got home and had time to pull them out and feel them and put them on. Loved the thrill of having them on under my other clothes and going to school. It was thrilling and it has continued to grow; I now enjoy buying my own clothes and getting fulled dressed with make-up and wigs.

My answer is a long one, and since I’ve already answered it (or a very similar one), I’ll just point to the earlier post.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/why-do-you-dress-2/#post-594598

Ashley
      Lady

For me I’ve always been drawn to feminine things. I can remember watching Beauty and the Beast as a child and wanting to wear a gown for just one example. So the full version of how I started cross dressing is a very long story of feminine desires and internal conflict. The short version is basically that my cross dressing began with underwear and progressed, somewhat awkwardly at times, from there 🙂

Right when covid hit and we went into full lockdown, I was bored out of my mind and started watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. Keep in mind, I’ve always been into skin care so watching YouTube reviews was nothing new. This time around however, I couldn’t stop watching makeup tutorials (maybe because the women doing them were so attractive LOL). Anyhow, after about a week of that, I bought a few makeup items and just… started. I wasn’t really thinking about it at the time, so I don’t know “why”, but I did. The rest is history. Been addicted to feminizing since.

Mia Mor’e
        Baroness

You are a natural!! I would have guessed you had been dressing your whole life. You are so passable and feminine.

Hi Mia Mor’e… the name of love it seems! 🙂 And thank you. It’s a constant evolution, and having as much fun through this adventure as I possibly can! 🙂

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Carmen.

So you only began CDing when the pandemic started? Amazing.

Hi Michelle!!!!! How are you??? And yes, literally, the first time I ever put anything on “feminine”.

Anonymous
      Lady

It started by watching my Mom wear such beautiful clothes. I was around 6 or so I took a pair of her nylon panties and tried them on and they felt wonderful. She later found them and another pair in my room and asked me about them. I told her the truth about how they made me feel when I had them on. She told me to never take her things and asked if I had tried on anything else. I told her I put on her stockings, garter belt and bras but didn’t take them. Of course they were too big but I loved how I looked on me. A few days later I found new nylon panties that fit me and a training bra in my draw. She told me that I could only wear them at home and never out since no one would understand. So after that she bought me a skirt, dress and a couple of blouses. I so enjoyed wearing my girly clothes and still do. As I outgrew them she replaced them when I asked her to. Miss my Mom!

Anonymous

Sandy, what a wonderful story about your Mom who understood your fem side.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Sandy.

Wow did you ever have the perfect mom for a budding CD…. you were so lucky to have such a wonderful, thoughtful and caring mom… but you know this.

Anonymous

My origins came from being an akward boy, never ‘fitting-in’ and always looking ‘weird’ (?)

I began wearing feminine articles of clothing when really young, it kind of took it’s own momentum, and it started off slowly during my own comprehension of it all, but before long, and being Dutch, in one of the worlds most tolerant societies and advanced nations with LGBT(etc) rights, it wasn’t much of a leap for me, there wasn’t ever any ‘coming out’ for me, it just became a natural transition.. Now I’m *this** me 24/7.

Thank you for reading.

x Miss Lolli x

I began crossdressing late in life. I was in my mid 50s & had always had a couple of male “posing pouches” & thongs which I used to wear & stand in front of my camera. Just messing about really. After a divorce & a few years alone, I married a lovely woman who liked me wearing thongs & my leather pouches and as they wore out and needed replacement, there was almost nothing decent available in mens underwear. All the thongs had beer or sports stuff on them, not my scene at all. My wife let me buy a womens thong and after researching waist sizes, comparing womens & mens sizes, I found what would be a good fit for me. That was me hooked and the purchase of a couple of thongs was fairly swiftly followed by multipacks of bikini panties, tank tops & camis for wearing around the house. I was not allowed anything else feminine and I stuck with that condition. My wife, however did like us to wear similar clothes, like if she had on jeans & a red top, so did I but in drab. She later wanted us to wear the same in bed and, although she wasn’t a nightie fan, we did wear matching short pj’s. That was my crossdressing life, panties by day & womens short pj’s at night. I lost this wonderful woman in 2016 to the big C, miss her tremendously but my crossdressing really took off then. Now, I am usually en femme every day, all day. I have bought womens clothes almost exclusively now and any time I go out, I will be in stealth femme, everything will be female clothes but I will pass as society expects.

JOJO
      Lady

As with most crossdressers, I started earlier on in life dressing in my mothers’ clothes. I can still remember the sound of her high heels the first time I walked in them. Like many other CD’s I was fearful that might parents might find out so I was very meticulous about returning her clothes back in the exact same spot. If my parents knew they never said a word to me about it. I particularly enjoyed wearing dresses, lipstick and high heels the same as I do today. My crossdressing subsided during my high school and college years and then resumed later on in life where I fully embrace my crossdressing.

Hi girls, my first experience in crossdressing was when I was seven years old, I remember looking for what to wear but at that time my sister was too small for her clothes to fit me and my mother’s clothes were too big for me, so on that occasion I put on a pair of my mom’s heels, along with a nice beach hat and dark glasses, at that time I didn’t know it but that day Sofia was born, it’s a memory that always makes me smile,
      Greetings to all, with love Sofia

Hi Mia and girls,
      I started dressing as a child and always dreamed I was an elegant feminine lady. I often would wear my mom’s clothes including her 1960′ sheath-style wedding dress. I always had to be extra careful so that my parents would not notice. I had my first outing age 16 on a warm summer evening when I wore a nice chiffon summer dress with 3 inch open toe block heel sandals. I would comb my hair back and put on some red lipstick and clip on ear rings. I felt instantly liberated and continued trying on other outfits. I also started doing my nails at that time. As a student I became more sophisticated and constituted my own wardrobe. Dressing then became a real necessity for my identity as a crossdresser and woman at heart. Nowadays I go out en femme at least once every 10 days, not everywhere in public but still in towns, city parks and places. I also do sightseeing fully dressed. My style s pretty much that of any other slender and feminine woman. I enjoy it tremendously and my femme life has become a very prominent and important part of me. I also love wearing beautiful lingerie and sometimes have my breast forms glued to my little natural breasts for several days at a time.
      Love, Sandra

Krissy
        Lady

I think a lot of people start by just being curious about how it feels and how one would look dressed as the opposite sex of course there are many other reasons too, like myself I was just a useless man and always felt very different from other men and lived a lifestyle very apart from other men and always liked the company of females and got on with them easier. X

I was always a goth as a teenager, altgough I thought I grew out of it, I’ve always kept my feminine side inside. Only recently have I decided to re-explore it, better late than never I guess!

Krissy
        Lady

Same here a little bit as used to go to fancy dress parties dressed as a goth x

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Mia

My story is different than almost everyone else’s. There was no dressing at an early age for me. I did try on one of my wife’s skirts when I was home alone, and bored when I was in my 30’s but it just felt silly to me at the time. Then about 24 years or so later I saw some skirts on Amazon while I was looking for something else. I just had to get one! I was hooked after I tried it on. I got a couple more. Then came dresses, leggings, short shorts. After getting a couple tops to go with the skirts I had to get a couple of bras to hold some forms I  got. That is when I found a link to CDH. The wonderful girls here introduced me to panties, and stockings.
      So I guess I kind of did it backwards.
      Oh, I forgot to mention I went crazy for stiletto heels in there somewhere. I think that might just be my favorite part of dressing!

👠Lara

Krissy
        Lady

I was always interested in tights and it just grew from there really, before I knew it I’d taken it to dressing completely as a woman and I felt so much happier as a woman than when I was dressed as a man. I’ve always had femme feelings and dreamt of being a female so now I’m doing just that as I’m 24/7 woman thesedays as I took the plunge 6 7 months ago as had enough of keeping the secret as im proud of what I’m becoming its all my life’s dream being a woman as I was such a useless man and didn’t like the male world at all. Life is so easier presentING as a female as can dress how I like and feel beautiful and look a little bit sexy too.

Started at 13 with my mom’s sexy/romantic lingerie & nighties and I was immediately hooked on lingerie for good, and I’ve been wearing romantic lingerie to bed pretty much every night since I was 16.

Hi Mia
      I just wanted to tell you about how I got started it was my cousin Cheryl who started me when we were eight or nine years old she used to dress me up like her big doll I continued afterwords through my teens and everything and she kept the secret until the day she passed away five years ago she never told anyone in the family and I love her and I miss her and every Christmas she give me a special gift that it was an article of clothing for me

Rest in peace Cheryl I miss you your cousin Jennifer

All the stories above are so interesting. I started young as many did a I really can’t remember the exact moment I became smitten but I stole my moms one sexy bra (she’s never asked me ) and one winter eve I put it on and then a huge insulated jacket and  headed in “drag” to a school party. I was so afraid of being busted that I kept that thick jacket on through the whole night sweating like a pig.

I had surgery on my ears as a young child and that didn’t go so well. I was always self conscious about that. We’re talking Ricky Nelson hair and pre-Beattles,  no red blooded country boy had long hair so for the first 18 years of my life I wished for long flowing locks to cover up my imperfections. I never figured out if that desire ever played into my always growing feminine desires.

Through most of my life I always had a stash of frills, most stuff I scrounged up….got busted on occasion but nothing brutal. My favorite items being undergarments so I managed to under dress pretty often.

Now I have time and a few extra nickles so I have a closet full of goodies, nothing high end but nice. It’s been a fairly hard and discouraging journey at times but the support from those at this site has taken a mountain of guilt off of me. The name LINNEALIS is Latin for Northern Twin Flower which represents the two me’s. I like being in peace with “her”.

I Love you all- Hugs TERI 🙂

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Refer to my profile articles tab on this site and the one headed “how and why did I start crossdressing”.

I tried to copy it over to this post, but it kept coming up with the wrong article

Like most of us here without sisters, I started with my Mum’s clothes and it went from there. These days, except for hot Australian summer days, I underdress in panties and cami and sleep in pure silk sleepwear at night. Plus when its cool enough at night, bra and forms (I worked hard enough to be able to afford it… I’m the wrong side of 70 so I’m enjoying my “Caty years” whilst I can.

Winter I add heavy duty tights or pantyhose and sometime a 40AA bra

Happy dressing

Caty.

Pumped
      Lady

I am in my early 60’s and I remember sneaking some of my mom’s undergarments and nylons when I was very young, maybe 5 years old. I still remember the “rush” I got. Of course at that age I had no clue what was going on, but knew I liked it. There was a TV show on that featured the Rockettes, (I think it was them), almost every week and I tried to mimic them. I dabbled with my mom’s clothing until my early teens. She never said anything, Not sure if I was that careful, lucky, but she never said anything.

My parents divorced in my early teens and I lived with my dad in a one bedroom apartment for a 2-3 years and that stopped my dressing for a while. A few years later I got a job at a full service gas station with a shop and the boss would bring in bags of old clothing we used for rags. One day I pulled a bra out and it “clicked” again. I remember stuffing that bra to the bottom of the box and went back for it later in the evening when I was by myself and getting the bra and digging for more. I would go through the rag bags every chance I could when they showed up. I didn’t get much and being a skinny kid, not much fit, but I found a few gems to hide away. My sister gave me a old sewing machine and I did a crapping job of altering some clothing to fit. I had a couple bras, some panties, a skit and blouse, maybe more, I forget. By this time my dad and I were in a house and I had an old school locker in my closet I could lock up and luckily my dad never questioned it.

That lasted until I moved out for college and my girl friend came with and stopped dressing for literally decades. I started again just a few years ago when I was on the road traveling for work. I spent 4-5 night a month in motels and it became my time to dress. I started up buying a dress, then decided I needed a bra, panties, pantyhose, high heels and it just snow balled.

My wife found out about that time and it was a crazy roller coaster ride for a year or two, while we worked it out, but she is fully accepting. This morning it was funny, I bought a pair of breast forms and left them laying on the bed on the spare bedroom. She saw them this morning and I heard her say, Well, these are new!” and I went to see what she was talking about. This evening I was wearing them in a simple outfit and she asked if they were the “new ones”, and then had to poke and squeeze them, then she said she liked them!

She is a keeper!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Pumped.
        Jennie Heels
        Duchess - Annual

I have a similar path to most girls here .Getting dressed by my older cousin when I was 6 as a fun thing when  for her and loving how I felt instantly .Experimenting and denying those feelings many times over the years .Long haul but finally found an inner calm HUGS

As a boy/young teen, I was attracted to men.  Because of that, I used to read my sister’s magazines (like Cosmo) about how to attract men, how to be sexier for men, how to please men, etc.

That led me to thinking that maybe while dressed as a girl, I could attract men more easily.  And so, I started wearing her pantyhose and loved it!  First time I dressed fully was on “a date” (sort of) with an older married man.  It was a dream come true, pure heaven.

Sorry Pumped!

I meant to reply to the overall thread, not you specifically.  Apologies!

My first time was when I was 11 or 12 and I tried on one of my mom’s bras I found in the clothes hamper. After that first time, I would regularly check the hamper to see if there were any of her bras I could wear. One day she caught me trying one on, but didn’t make a big deal of it. I of course was hugely embarrassed, but not enough to stop.

Anonymous
      Lady

About the time puberty hit, I remember having the house to myself after school. Feeling like I could get away from something and should take advantage of being alone, I rummaged through my moms drawer. She had some silky novelty type string bikini panties and of course pantyhose. That’s was it for me. I’ve have a thing for stockings for as long as I can remember, but this was the first time I “went for it” ☺️

Growing up I did the typical things, trying on sisters and moms stuff, loved it all.  Always felt a bit different and disappointed on how masculine I always looked but did not feel (still feel that way).  Did not dress at all for many years.  Fast forward to 62 years old found a bra that my wife was throwing away ( still in good condition), I fished out of the trash put it on and was brought back to those feelings.  I kept it hidden along with some cotton panties and the pink fog descended. Got tired and worried of hiding so came out to my wife and surprising she was very supportive.  Now dress somewhat almost every day including at times skirts and blouses.  So a late bloomer a bit confused on how far to go but working on it.

My earliest memory and what undoubtably help start my journey on the crossdressing  road happened when I was about 8 or 9 years old.   I come from a very large family that included three sisters and while I was a “middle child” I was still the smallest out of all the children.  For whatever reason, one day all my sisters decided it would be great fun to “kidnap” me and take me to the room they all shared and into their spacious clothes closet where they set about dressing me from head to toe in their attire complete with hair ribbons.  The second part of the plan including them parading me all through the house in front of my parents and brothers and proclaiming that they now have a “new sister” and here she is!  They even wanted to take me outside and down the street for all the neighborhood to see but my mother stepped in and told them that was enough and to let their poor brother alone. Everybody had a good laugh at my expense and I was a good sport about it (had no choice!) but still even during the ordeal it occurred to me that it was not entirely an un-pleasurable experience.

For sometime afterwards I thought a lot about that prank and started wishing that it would happen again.  I even dropped hints to my sisters about a repeat performance but they weren’t at all interested.  And so in due time I found myself sneaking into their room and borrowing variously items of their clothing to try on in private.  And so I was off on my crossdressing journey!

*** Kayla ***

Anonymous

What a wonderful way to start !

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi, Mia.  The following is somewhat more detailed account of my memories of my desires to cross-dress and probably eventually transition.  Some I’ve posted before, but this is more complete.

At age 4 or 5, I asked my mother, one summery day, to make me a dress. She did out of kraft paper and scotch tape. I wore it outside in our yard that afternoon until it tore or got destroyed or whatever.

At about age 8, I found an old Halloween/costume girls wig (very poorly made, of course), and pretended I was a girl and got my younger brother (age 4) to assist a little. I doubt he remembers.

At about age 9-12 I remember going to bed at night and, in the dark, scrunching the sheet/covers up to give me somewhat of a girls ‘figure’.  During these times, I would imagine myself to be some ‘damsel in distress’ hoping to be rescued by my knight in shining armor. The one character I do vividly remember is wanting to be Maid Marion.

Starting about 14-16 I began sneaking into my parent’s bedroom and ‘borrowing’ underclothes of my mother’s, at least an all-in-one.  A year or two later I tried on one of those ‘party type dresses’ from the 50/60’s a brownish dress with white polka-dots that flared out in the skirt.

My mother caught me once sometime around here and admonished me on the perils of being gay.  I knew I wasn’t but just listened and agreed to not do it anymore, not telling her what my real feelings were.

During all my growing up years, the feelings would come and go but never disappear.  I had so much of an active life during that time – sports, boy scouts, church youth group, paper boy, neighborhood jobs, school, male friends – that these thoughts were never constant, but they were always lurking in the background and would come forward. So this was before my body started shoving testosterone throughout my whole system, during that time of the big push, and continuing on.  Only when I was by myself for any extended time (whether married or single) was I able to act upon these urges. One can say that as the testosterone recedes with age, the desires become more, but from my POV, it’s because I have more time.

Sometime around age 20, I had bought one of those now inexpensive Polaroid cameras and took a picture or two of myself.  I hid the pictures (in our crawl space attic, under insulation many feet from the attic access cover in our closet) when I went into the military but somehow they were found and were gone by the time I returned home.

The memories above are what I still have, and thinking back on them, as they feel as fresh as the moments described, I have to believe I had a lot more moments of memories that I could not act upon, and moments where I did, a whole lot more. Such as that first memory.  I really don’t think it just appeared out of the blue.  My desires must have been really great to go that far at that age.

Hugs, ChloeC

I was sitting down and watching tv, nothing special on just some random old tv show that I don’t even remember the name of any more. one of the characters in it crossdressed for some reason, I think it was just to hide and blend in. As a kid I didn’t think anything of it, but my parents saw it and made a remark about how they were surprised such a thing was allowed on the kid’s show.

Well, as a kid such a remark made me curious. Why was it a big deal? Why did the show play it up? Why? Why? Why? As a kid these thoughts propelled me to look up answers and eventually try it out myself in privacy. And pretty much from there I learned skirts are so much better than pants lol

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Jenny.

And you look so cute in those skirts too.

Anonymous

I was about 10 (plus or minus) and regularly played with my sister who is 2 years older. We’d play with my toys and hers, sometimes with barbies or her American girl dolls.

One day when my mom and sister were going to be gone for about 2 hours I had a desire to dress up in my sister’s clothes and play with her dolls. I tried on a pair of her panties and a bra then put on some jeans and a spaghetti strap shirt and I was hooked!

Never did play with her dolls that evening. I just kept trying on clothes until I knew they would be coming home. After that, any chance I had I’d dress up.

Anonymous

That’s close to how I got started. My sister’s panties would be in the bathroom and I wondered just what is it exactly makes girl’s panties different from boy’s briefs. So I put them on and they just felt wonderful and all these feelings came over me. It was so hard to try to hide what I was doing because I could imagine the consequences of being discovered but what could I do?

Becka
      Lady

Was at a friends house, we were all playing outside (4-5 of us guys, kids), was 9 – 10 years old and had to use the bathroom.

Friend showed me where the bathroom was, went in, closed the door and hanging on the back of the door was a black, silky negligee! I can’t say what came over me, but I quickly stripped down naked, and put it on and looked in the mirror. It felt amazing!!! I was so aroused! And that’s how it started.

In the 60s women still wore panty girdles and roll up hose. My parents were divorced. I lived with my mom and aunt. In the warm weather they would walk around the house in their underwear. Their undergarments always fascinated me. When I was 10 curiosity got the better of me. One day when they were out of the house I went into the clothes hamper and retrieved a long line panty girdle,  nude color nylons, a bra and a frilly slip. I remember pulling on the girdle, then rolling up and gartering the stockings. The bra was next with the cups stuffed with silk panties. Finally the slip. I remember almost fainting from excitement as the lace bottom of the slip touched the nylons.
        What made me do it. I’ll never know for sure. I try not to overthink it. To this day I wear vintage women’s underwear.

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Donna.

Yep as a child I too remember seeing my aunts working around the house during the summer without a blouse in just their bras and my love of vintage lingerie began. Those longline panty girdles are so sexy!

Anonymous

Hello everyone, Maureen here. I want to let everyone know how great it is I found a place to discuss topics of our special interest. I began wearing women’s under garments about the age of 12. Panties feel so so good on me and I really struggled with the “stigma” for so many years and I know most if not all know exactly what I mean. Really feminine underthings have always had such a special attraction for me whether I was wearing them or seeing them on the woman I was with at the time. I am straight with no desire to be anything other than heterosexual, but I so very much enjoy dressing in women’s lingerie. Most of the time it’s just wearing panties under my work clothes and then coming home, putting on my bra, and just relaxing and enjoying the feeling of being feminine. Special times call for garter belts, and nylons…bedtime calls for sheer nighties. I am now over 60 and have come to terms with where I’m at now and enjoy the private moments of feeling comfortable with being not a crossdresser in that I would want to go public, but just being me by myself.

Anonymous

Hi can someone see my message

Dani
      Lady

Like many it started as a child and way before any puberty changes. At least at first it was related to sexual feelings. My mother wore these half slip things, they had light straps and like bra cups in them. She put them on over her bra and panties, girdle… I loved them they felt so good. I can still remember that feeling. I’ve always been chubby/heavy and I loved how my little boobs felt in them. LOL. That feeling developed on and off over the years. I have worn women’s clothes on and off all my life (60’s now). But not until a few years ago realized I was a CD. I thought something was wrong with me. I like where I am now. Wife “knows” but doesn’t agree or understand. Like a few of you, it didn’t change me out of a man, it was just another side of me. Bras are my favorite items. I slip one on and it’s a total escape into the pink.

I blame it all on Halloween lol. My mom dressed me and said have fun trick or treating tonight. Little did she know what a girl she created that night.

Anonymous

I don’t remember the age, I was very young. I was looking in the rag box in our basement and found a pair of pantyhose. I tried them on and I was in bliss. I feel like I should have been a girl, so the pantyhose validated my feelings.

I was sent to school one day……wearing tights under my pants, because there were no more socks for me to wear that day, my mom said “no one will notice” and no one did, except me….the walk to school was wonderful as my legs felt this tingle with every slide of those tights up and down my legs, and when I was at school….I took my shoes off and began to wiggle my toes and slide my feet over each other, that one day at school was forever my blessing. my mom was a single parent, did an office job in skirts and nylons….as they were called back then, and all of a sudden pantyhose were the fashion craze….my mom bought pantyhose by the boxes from different stores, they would sit around the house in the bags they came from in the store, I knew if she liked the brand the bags would go empty, if not they sat around the house, she never knew I was wearing different brands all the time, when she was at work I would try on a new pair myself, and try and feel the difference in the pantyhose blends, some were like silk and moved nice on my legs, others would bind behind my knees and ankles, my heart skipped a beat….I was now learning the difference in pantyhose brands..so all my younger life I have had access to stockings and garters or girdles and shape ware, I always had a pantyhose stash in my room that I think she never knew about….but it was that one pair of tights……I’ll never forget or regret

I was 14 and was close to the same size as my Mother and older sister. I had longer hair and was often mistaken for a girl. One day I was going to be all alone for hours. My sister had a wig I tried on so many of their clothes. I liked the way I looked and continued to dress when every I had an opportunity. I later learned how to apply makeup and remember taking a bus to the mall fully dressed. I enjoyed it so much!

I was dressed up as a girl by some neighbor girl’s close to my age, when I was very young, 4 or 5 yrs old. It felt natural, and my mother didn’t mind nor did their mother. It was “cute”. I have always fantasied about being a woman, and then first time I wore female clothing all on my own was when I was around 8 yrs old, trying on some of my mother’s clothes. I had no sisters. Her clothes were a little big on me then, but putting on bra and and a panty girdle felt to wonderful! I haven’t looked back since!

I was 12 and I found my sister’s biege slip and it looked so pretty, I don’t what made try it on but I did. It was so wonderful!!! From there I tried on her pantyhose and then my mothers panty girdle’s, My sister’s had Danskin exercise wear that I just loved.

Eventually my mother asked me if I was wearing their clothes and I denied it, It was ridiculous that I would denied it. I am sure she knew I was wearing hers and my sister’s clothes. Looking back I wish I had told her that I was wearing their clothes.

I started about the age of three. I used to put my mother’s high heels on and try to walk in them. My mother and grandmother once asked me to wear a dress that they were making for my cousin who lived 300 miles away. That was when I was about 6 years old. I loved wearing the dress and standing on the coffee table whilst they worked on it. It was red with white lace collar. I was so disappointed when I had to take it off.

Well, that is the first times that I can remember.

Judith

I saw my mom in undies and was so jealous of her buxom body. I was 10.  I saw her bra and panties in the laundry and snuck into the bathroom and tried them on.  The rush was unreal!!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

As well as I can remember I was about 12, and for some unknown reason I decided to put some of my Mom’s undies on. I never had any sisters, so of course my Mom was the only person whose undies were of interest. I’m sure if I’d had older sisters I would have raided their’s as well.

I did this most chances I got for a few years then gave it up in my later teens, and just thought it was “One of those things”, till the urge came back later on! Like it always does!

Amy

I was about seven when I first tried on a dress. I had three aunt’s growing up. One was my dad’s age and married, another in high school and a third was my sister’s age (about a year older than myself).

My youngest aunt and my sister found two old prom dresses hanging in my grandparents’ finished basement and thought it would be fun to make me try them on. Although I objected, I was curious and fascinated. The material and all the lace was beautiful! When I put them on I fell in love with the feel of a long, flowing satin skirt swishing about my legs.

I later went back and wore them both again, but in private where I could truly enjoy the feelings as I walked around the room swishing and swaying. I was hooked!

One visit to my grandparents I went downstairs to see those lovely dresses but they were gone. It would be years later before I wore anything else but the impression that experience made was indelible.

I still have a wedding dress and teal taffeta prom dress I wore years ago out with my daughter (a whole other story!)

Anonymous

I was around 7 or so.  I remember being in the bathroom and seeing the most beautiful robins egg blue shiny nylon panties, they were adorned with a lace waist band and leg openings.

I remember putting them on.  The place we lived in our couch was big enough for me to lie under is and watch tv, I remember going under the couch, it was evening time and the family was watching tv.  I don’t remember if I took them off or anything.   I used my mom’s underwear all though my youth.  The rest is history, but those remain in my memory.   I have often searched for similar colors but nothing ever seems close lol.

Anonymous

I used to have recurring dreams as a kid where I ended up in girls or women’s clothes looking like one. One evening, when I was 13 I saw a female impersonator on the Carol Burnett show and was mesmerized. Something stirred in me.  The following Saturday night, while my parents were out,  my mom had a yellow halter top sundress hanging on her closet door. I stared at it several times and then just tried it on. OMG….I thought I was going to faint. That same night I tried on a girdle with pantyhose and then put the dress back on…. I knew it would be forever. The feeling was unlike anything I ever felt. Even today after all these years, the transformation from man to woman still takes my breath away. I love it so

I was about 12 when I first slipped on a pair of my mom’s pantyhose.  They felt so luxurious and pretty.  What naturally followed was a pair of white 2″ pumps.  To me, it just felt so natural and normal.  To this day, I still adore wearing pantyhose and heels with whatever outfit I put on.

For me, it was my mom’s heels. I have always had a fascination with them, and one day I asked her if i could wear them around the house. I must have been about 5… she allowed it that time, and from that point i would try on all her other pairs whenever i could sneak into the closet.

After that I would try on my cousin’s shoes (always loved those cheap jelly shoes in the 80s), and the shoes of the sisters of friends I stayed with. It was shoes only mode for several years until i was about 14. I was very good friends with a beauty of a neighbor girl, and we would always go to her house after school and do homework, watch TV, etc until her mother got home. I was very attracted to her but never acted on that attraction. She was on homecoming court at school that year. I remember on picture day she wore a burgundy knee length skirt, a printed blouse that matched perfectly with it, white panty hose and burgundy color high heels. I remember noticing the heels first, then how pretty she was… then for the first time i tried picturing myself in what she was wearing and could not stop thinking about it. It didn’t help matters that she sat in front and off to the left of me in class and I couldn’t stop watching her. A couple of weeks later was picture day at school, and she wore a black dress with red trim, and black patent high heels.

When they went out of town for Christmas break that year, i let myself in with the spare key. I wanted to try on her shoes, and i saw her homecoming outfit hanging on the door. That day was the first time i dressed in head to toe with bra, skirt, hose, blouse, and heels. The feeling was beyond any adrenaline borne feeling i had experienced up until that time. I also tried on the black dress ensemble while i was there as well.

I had to take stock of myself that day, realizing that i couldn’t just do things like going into other houses… I was ashamed of myself for doing that but elated that i was able to dress for the first time. I never went into another’s house like that again but worked on getting my own clothing after that. To this day I have a thing for burgundy high heels and white hose.

I remember vividly on how I started.

When I was as young as 9 or 10 years old I would see crossdressing characters in TV shows and a sudden curiosity began brewing within me. As time went on I found my desire to try it to grow stronger. Eventually when I was still around 10/11 years old I began sneaking into my mom’s and sister’s closets and trying on their clothes. This continued for a few months before I stopped on account of me being afraid I’d get caught and very intense feelings of shame.

Fast forward to high school and the jealousy towards girls was still very much there but I did everything in my power to try and suppress my desires to crossdress and I kept my feminine side hidden away. I was bullied in high school because people thought I was gay. While I’m not, I guess they knew something at the time I either didn’t know or refused to accept.

Now fast forward to college, in 2018 when I was away for a semester. In particular when April/May rolled around. The feelings of wanting to crossdress were at an all time high. I was so jealous of what girls got to wear and I know I really wanted to wear what they did. I was almost bitter that I couldn’t. I can’t explain it. I just wanted to be like them, I wanted to wear what they were able to wear. But I still refused to let my secret out. That is until the following year when I couldn’t take it anymore. It was the same time of year April/May and I just decided that I’m tired of keeping this hidden. I wanted to wear women’s clothes. So i began telling people. It was so hard. It was excruciatingly hard. But I got support and worked up the courage to eventually tell my mom. Turns out she knew someone was rummaging through her things all this time from all those years ago, but never suspected me. From then I began getting my new wardrobe and the rest is history.

well its  along story but i will make it a short one. i was in a school play and had to wear green tights in the play. i was wearing hem but afraid to come out on stage but i did and i loved the feeling of them on my legs and now i am still cross dressing at age 59. and i was in school i was about 11 years old. i have my own female clothing now and my wife’s and my moms for which she passed away in 2013, my wife does not wear dresses or fit into them no more and i do so i took over them

I think, like many of you lovely ladies here, I became interested in all things feminine at quite a young age. I remember when I was about five or six, while visiting family friends, my sister and their daughters dressed me up like a doll, in a party dress, lipstick and mary jane shoes and paraded me in front of the household. There were a lot of smiles and compliments. I was too young to feel embarrassment, but I do remember enjoying the attention.

I would later try on my sister’s clothes when the house was empty, I wasn’t particularly interested in my mother’s apart from the tights, besides it was all way too big. My big sister’s clothes were much nicer and a perfect fit for a pre-teen.

I started to buy my own cloths after I left home at 18, always feeling quite embarrassed and a little ashamed when shopping. Suspicious looks from shopkeepers etc. It was the 80’s and the society of the time had not embraced or even understood, I don’t think, the concept of being a crossdresser.

I would underdress quite a bit but always with the fear of being found out. This only lasted until I got a girlfriend, and then I was firmly back in the closet. It wasn’t till a lot later that I had the desire or the confidence for a full makeover.

Your story has many similarities to mine Mika. One big difference is that later on my first serious girlfriend in college delighted in feminizing me for sexual purposes. That cemented CD in me for the rest of my life , Hugs,

*** Kayla ***

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I put on some stockings.

Older sister’s panties. Nabbed a pair while folding laundry.

I was 6 or 7 years old, sitting in the front yard with no one to play with.  I saw neighbors Barb and Cathy walking past my house to Cathy’s with a paper bag and asked them what they were doing and if I could play too.  They said they were going to play dress up and it was not for boys.  I asked why not and told them I wanted to play too.  Eventually they agreed but told me all they had were girls clothes.  I said that was fine because I was bored.  So the entire time was them dressing me up in girls clothes, panties, training bra, tights, shoes, dresses, etc.  I loved it.  We kept playing this on a regular basis all through our school years.  I especially loved Easter time so I could try on their Easter dresses.  And in high school they let me wear their prom dresses.  Since then I have loved wearing girls / women’s clothes so much more than boys / men’s clothes.  And I have never stopped playing “dress up”.

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

I am a late bloomer that started at the age of 55. Always had better satisfaction I’d exchanging conversation with gg’s. Started with trying on SO clothes when at home alone to move to buying my own. Catching up time now since I missed a lot of opportunities in the past when I used to frequently travel for work. Love the choice of clothes and having a better understanding and appreciation of the women’s world which I was interested in but subconsciously was not aware. The World Wide Web and CDH opened my eyes.

Hope Roberts
      Baroness

Similar deal for me. When I put on Mom’s lingerie and hose that was it for me too around age 13, I was obsessed with shaving my legs for years and did not shave till I was married. Oh that first feeling of stockings on smooth shaved legs!

It all began and grew from when I was 3 years old and my sisters dressed me as a girl on weekends and took me to the local park to play with their friends.

Anonymous

I was 4 or 5, my mom and I were visiting one of her friends. I don’t remember but I must have wet my pants (not 100% on this though).

Not having any spare clothes, my mom’s friend gave me a pair of her nylon panties which were so loose, I had to hold them up.

It was only recently, I wondered why I wasn’t given a pair of her husband’s underwear.

Didn’t really do much dressing at home since I shared a room with my brother. But I would always look how the girls were dressed and wanted that.

I was in my 30’s before I started buying women’s clothes. I still suck at makeup but since losing weight, I feel better about being out in public.

It’s a rollercoaster though. I was out today as Erin to have lunch with a newfound friend at a local store who has helped me with my wardrobes.

I felt so out of place waking around the mall… very depressing… so I left. All that prep and it was a bummer day… oh well it happens.

Erin

Sonia
      Lady

I started to put on my moms pantyhose when i was 12 and got hooked instantly. Over 40 years ago.

Then at the age of 17-18 i started purchasing sexy unerwear like garters, stockings etc. It was then a very sexual thing. Now being Sonia is much much more than a sexual thing even if it`s to a degree still is. My Sonia world is a lovely place to be. If my male life sucks for some reason i escape into Sonia and maybe shop some beatiful things to wear on the internet or chat with CD friends.

I am a big pantyhose lover and have a drawer packed with pantyhose. All sheer to waist and mostly shiny. Favorite color is suntan. Eitehr 20 or 40 den.

I am proud to say that i have owned / own more pantyhoses than all my girlfriends together. They should only have known hi hi 🙂

Just love coming out of the shower newly shaved and put on some silky sheer to waist pantyhose. That feeling is unbeatable. Then putting on my DD breastplate, wig, nails, make-up and eithett a casual office outfit ore more classy/sassy stuff. And of course my 5″ stilletos.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sonia.
        Anonymous

I love  pantyhose too!!!

As I had no sisters, i wore my mother’s panties and bra. I would sneak them in my bedroom at night and change into them under the covers at bedtime. As it happens we had a pet hamster that got out of his cage in the middle of the night and my father came into our room and saw me wearing my mother’s bra. He said take it off and we will talk in the morning. Fortunately he did not know i had the panties on also. Needless to say i got my talking to the next day, you can only imagine the conversation. Anyway I tried to repress my feelings to dress and it always worked for a while, but each time the urge would come back stronger. I have dressed on and off my whole life, wish i could go full time, but that may never happen. I love all things pretty and feminine, love all you girls, stay beautiful and stay safe. BTW this was around age 12.

At the age of 5 I stated to my mother I wanted to be a girl, that I wanted to grew up to be like her. Of course I got the standard reply that it doesn’t work like that. Well by the age of 8 I started going thru my mothers and sisters laundry down in the basement. On these occasions I had my choice of bras, stockings, girdles and more. We had a laundry shoot that came down from the second floor bathroom. I learned how to stuff it back up in without having to carry it all back up two flights of stairs.

Haven’t stopped dressing since, just slowed down. I do buy my own lingerie now so it fits me.

Anonymous

It started when I sat in the back seat of my Dad’s Impala with my aunties both of which were wearing nylons.  In the cramped back seat I touched nylons for the very first time and it was at that moment that I knew that I wanted to wear them.  The urge and craving caught me by surprise and I didn’t know what to think.  I remember thinking, am I normal?   Nylons were hard to come by in a small rural village, but eventually I found a way to get some and that’s where it all started.

There were two events around the same time in my youth and I cannot recall which came first. First was for a school play in which I was one of many background trees and required to wear a long brown shirt and brown stockings/pantyhose. Being asked to wear them on stage gave me tremendous anxiety but i did so and was intrigued. Secondly, I found my sister’s one piece blue bathing suit and was curious why girl’s suits were so different from boy’s suit and I tried it on. When I did, and despite being discovered by my brother and receiving ridicule, i liked the way it looked and felt. Because of the youthful anxiety and ridicule I never opened to anyone about my interests until I came out to my wife of 25 years, 5-10 years ago.

Pantyhose definitely aroused my interest. When I was in my early teens my Aunt brought over a grocery bag packed with an assortment of used used but clean pantyhose that where to be used for sewing projects. I think they used them for the stuffing in teddy bears. That was like finding a treasure. There was all different shades of colors and texture. The best part was that I could sneak some out of there and nobody would miss them. It was intoxicating me with pleasure. When I had a chance I would try on several different pairs, enjoying the sensation then return them. I think that stash was available to me for a couple of years .

Anonymous

Hi i believe it was about grade 6 sitting at a assembly the young girl beside me was wearing a skirt and pantyhose. I was was mesmerized by her toes..the see thru material. Later that day i snooped in my sisters room found a pair and tried them on . It was a life defining moment. As i pulled them up i had my firdt O. Shaped the rest of my life

Anonymous

I was six years old and got talked into playing house with my little sister. She wanted me to be her sister and Mom had altered some cast-offs for the toy box. I found a long skirt and that did it. Feeling it swirling around my bare legs was wonderful. Over time, whenever the house was empty, into Mom’s drawer I would go, for hose, a girdle, a bra, and the skirt. Anything feminine so I could feel the things that I saw in my classmates, family, relatives. Even though I love the feel of pantyhose, I still twirl when I put on a long skirt to relive that feeling on my bare legs.
      Renea ❤️

Petra Y
      Lady

My first remembered time was going through an old trunk of my moms and finding an orange dress with large orange buttons. For some reason i had to try it on. and did many times. Wasnt long and i was snooping through her dresser and found bras girdles slip and nylons which of coarse i had to try. My aunt and my cousin had large dressers with a large amount of under clothing as well. Funny how first was dresses than under clothes especially bras were my favorites.

The one person I share this journey with told me one day, before all this, that she had a dream that I wore panties and she loved it. So I immediately put on panties, to appease her, not expecting to feel anything. But here I am. Loving it

Curiously enough……Elizabeth-Ann was not my original name idea, all started out with the name Francesca. Always loved womens lingerie and found mens underwear very boring. Particularly love all the different colours, fabric, lace, bows and various styles. A simple shopping trip for underwear, started my crossdressing adventure and the evolution to becoming Elizabeth-Ann. She is not ready to venture out yet, but is the girl inside me. The area’s I’ve not worked out yet are breasts and how to minimise the masculine shoulder I pose as a man. One thing for sure is Elizabeth-Ann is 100% blonde.

Love Elizabeth-Ann❤️

for me it’s a series of events that prove to me I was destined to be a crossdresser. At an early age 3 or 4 yrs old I remember being in a dressing room with my mother. She was wearing a black slip and I was fascinated with the lace trim, I remember wanting to touch it.
        my family had a small cottage at the Jersey Shore and a neighbor several houses up used to hang her lingerie on the clothes line. Panties , bras, nylons and garter belts mostly in black. I can remember walking or riding my bike past her house hoping to see what was on the line . I found out years later that she used to be a madam in NYC.
        then at about 8 I found a black negligée in our attic. It was probably from the fifties. I couldn’t resist slipping it on first over my clothes , but when I put it on without clothes it felt like electricity was shooting through my body. Little did I know what my future with lingerie and womenswear would be.
        like I said I now feel that no mater what happened in my life I was destined to be a crossdresser and I’m so happy about that

Natalie 💋💋💋

The truth is that I cannot remember a time when I did not do this or, at least, think about and desire to do so.

As I grew up, I was often reminded about when I saw my older sister walk down the stairs wearing a dress, it must have been the first time I did not see her in the jeans/trousers outfits that were fashionable in the early 70s. “You’re a girrrrrl!”, I exclaimed to everyone’s amusement. I guess I was becoming aware of the differences between boys and girls, undoubtedly I was pre-school age. The fascination and gravitation towards all things feminine had already begun.

I was also constantly reminded of my “comforter”. A rectangular cot blanket which I dragged around with me as I progressed from baby to toddler. My mother only being able to wash it while I was asleep or out playing with my siblings. This “KitKit”, as I called it, was redescovered when I was around 10 years old. I remember being warmed and surprised by seeing what a femmine object it was!. Made of smooth and shiny lemon yellow satin with lots of gathered hems, bows and other pretty features. Maybe this was the catalyst or maybe I felt a jealous love for this item simply because it was so girly!

One of my earliest memomories though, is sneaking into my parents’ bedroom with my brothers to look for any, already bought, Christmas presents that might be hidden in there. While my brothers looked in all the usual places in their impatient greed, I went straight to the wardrobe door where I had seen one of my mother’s shiny polyester work uniform/overall dresses hanging earlier that day. My short height (I was around 5 or 6 years old!) didn’t allow me to slide it from the hanger in any graceful way so I pulled it down towards me. It landed in my hands I started to slide my arms through its short sleeves. My mother was not a large or tall woman at all but the length of this garment dragged along the floor behind me. I was wearing something feminine, something not intended for a little boy like me but it and I felt wonderful. Relaxed and excited at the same time. I loved the whooshing sound that the glossy fabric made and I imagined the oversized skirt hem as the train of a long ballgown, trailing on the ground behind me. The black shimmering material catching the halflight of the corridor bulb.
      My father’s silhouette suddenly appeared at the bedroom doorway. He quickly ushered the three of us from the room. Not metioning, like my brothers, what I was wearing. I knew I had to take off the nylon frock pretty quickly and I let it slip from my shoulders and drop onto the floor.

My childhood, like the rest of my life, was peppered with opportunist transvestic moments. Like hiding in a shrubbery in the garden so I could apply the lipstick that I had found some minutes earlier. Asking that I could stay up late to watch the horror movie on my own, so I could be dressed in any female finery I could get my hands on while I sat in front of the TV.

Now, nothing is covert. My partner knows I crossdress. I have a growing wardrobe collection. I long to do it more but I know that this would mean fully transitioning and that would mean losing her. The only thing to do is to look forward to the next life when I will be a girl then a woman. Spending every day in the pretty things I yearn for in this life.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by DaVictoria.
      • This reply was modified 1 year ago by DaVictoria.

Beautiful story DaVictoria.I enjoyed reading it.

My sisters communion dress. At this particular time ( age 7 ) my dad was working two full time jobs. I had an older sister and a girlfriend of hers and my mom that decided to play “dressup”. When they took me back to my sisters closet to choose a dress i immediately picked the white dress with layers of silk and crinoline. I had seen my sister in that dress and saw all the attention she got from it and how she was soooo pretty! When my sister and her girlfriend put that dress on me it sent an electricity throughout my body. As I walked down the hallway to show my mom I remember the absolutely wonderful feeling of walking in that dress with the ultra feminine sensation! When my mom saw me she exclaimed I was a much prettier than my sister! And that I should have been a girl. I never stopped crossdressing and here I am today at 72 and still love it so much!

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t remember the first time I put on a female article but I’ve felt feminine all my life and have been told that at a little over one year old I got into my aunts makeup dresser and had makeup all over me when discovered. Thank goodness there are no pics.

Peggy Sue Williams
        Duchess - Annual

Michelle,

I am glad to hear such a story once in a while of a girl starting out at a tender age by getting into her mother’s cosmetics.   I too have a foggy memory at, I am told, sometime around age three of getting into my mother’s make up.

By age four, I was trying to wear mom’s clothing and high heels, so I was sent across the street to play with a girl my age and her older friend.  By age five, I was going out in public fully dressed as a girl, with both these girls, my mother, and their mothers.

Both girls were excellent coaches, and our friendship lasted into my early teens, when my family moved, and I lost contact, a shame.  I had learned much about being a girl.

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Peggy. Sounds like you had a lovely childhood with rare support… lucky you.

Yep makeup was exotic to me as a child. I still remember my aunts perfume and lipstick…. so nice… I loved to sit beside her just so I could smell her. I have no idea what fragrance it was but if I ever smelled it again I would probably recognize it. I was raised by relatives and I remember getting into my other aunts closet when a little older and putting on her high heels then trotting out in front of the adults… it didn’t go well… lol.

Eva LaFey
      Lady

In my earliest memories, at about 3 years old, I was wearing my older sister’s hand-me-downs. She would dress me up in skirts, dresses, sometimes a wig. I remember how much I loved the corset with the tiny, pink flower on the front. That was my favorite! Being a little kid, I didn’t realize everyone wouldn’t be as excited as I was about the corset. At the dinner table, I pulled up my shirt to show everyone how pretty it was. My father, a self-proclaimed alpha male, blew up. From then on, I had to be in dull, boring boy’s clothes before he got home from work. My days were spent in colorful and fun girl clothes. I was so happy, until time to change so my father wouldn’t blow his top. Somewhere around 4 or 5, I refused to wear my sister’s panties. I still wanted to wear her dresses and such, but I guess societies expectations had started to become clear to me. The end of my childhood in skirts was when I was about 6. I was walking to school when I realized I was still wearing nail polish. I frantically tried to scrub it off in the sandbox outside the classroom. All day I hid my hands, hoping none of the other boys would notice. A few times after that, when I was out of clean underwear, my mother would give me a pair of my sister’s panties to wear for the day. I loved all the little flowers on them; it made me feel pretty.

I think mine is pretty simple. I experimented trying things on every once in a while throughout my life. I had a few items and had purges. Finally, I just decided that if I was going to do this, I was going to do this “on purpose.” I was tired of dressing up as some kind of failure of will-power, or giving into temptation. I decided that if I was going to dress up, I would do it as a conscious choice. So, I went to a second hand store, bought some stuff, and went out to my office in the evening to do some work. Then I ordered a wig. That was it. Later I started coming into the office about once a week during the day.

I still struggle with confusion and guilt, and my wife isn’t thrilled with the idea, but I guess I feel like it’s better to own a thing and do it on purpose, rather than to just “given in” on occasion. I feel less guilt about my conscious decision, than I ever used to about my failures to resist.

I don’t know if that makes any sense.

My first “real” and complete outfit was a silver satin mini skirt, with a black sheer blouse. I lost it in a purge, and still miss that outfit.

Hi Mia,

Thanks for the great topic.  When I was 10, my mom dressed me as a girl for Halloween. She dressed me up in a short skirt, pantyhose, go-go boots (it was the 70’s), tight sweater with boobs that were way too big, blonde wig, and makeup. Of course I protested vigorously, but secretly I was loving every minute of it. We went out… me, mom & my siblings, house to house, walking the neighborhood… it was exhilarating. I was hooked!! It was even better when several of the neighbors didn’t recognize me and commented on what a pretty girl I was. Maybe they knew it was me, but I didn’t care because I was loving being complimented as a girl. Again, I was double hooked!! In my mind, I was simply a girl in a go-go dancer costume. Side note… we were a mid-western family on Halloween, so… yes, pics were taken and I still have one! How many crossdressers have a pic of the very first time they dressed? I consider myself very fortunate.

Luv, Cindy

A lovely story Cindy.I am about the same age as you and had many a fantasy about being a go go girl and wearing tights.I am assuming that the tights were sun tan or American tan.I loved those as a pre teen.

As soon as I was out of diapers, my older sister started putting me into her panties. Then her dresses, blouses, and skirts. Some times she still does!

Cece X
      Lady

I seem to remember trying on mom’s bras and stockings as a youth, but it was not a regular occurrence. As I recall, the moment that really flipped the switch for me was when I was about 30 years old. I was in a discount clothing store looking for men’s clothing and I happened to see a table with very sexy bustiers on sale. They were all tiny, but I found one that I thought I could squeeze into and bought it. A few weeks later I saw a local lingerie store had a sale sign on the window and bought a garter belt. That led to more and more femme wear.
      Since then, I purged and turned my back on crossdressing several times only to return eventually and start over my collection of femme wear. Thanks to CDH and changing social acceptance, at long last I accepted my identity as a crossdresser about two or three years ago. No more purges ever again!

Mine was very simple and low key.I was twelve one winter’s night in December 1972.My mum and dad were out of the house for a few hours.At long last,I got into my mothers tights / pantyhose drawer and took a pair out and tried them on.Didn’t think one of her skirts fitted me.Instead I wore my white school gym shorts and wore them as hot pants.On my upper half I wore a yellow boys tank top.The tights felt as lovely as I thought they would be.An inauspicious start but a lovely one nonetheless.I thought about nothing else in my High School classes the next day.Fast forward a few months and did progress to a skirt to go with tights.My mum was a UK Size 14 which fitted me quite well.I loved how my legs looked in the hose.Very female and they made feel like the girls in my class who I so wanted to be.

First time my mom dressed me up as a woman for Halloween when I was 11. I remembered feeling something but being a kid couldn’t figure it out. Years later, I was home alone doing laundry and found my sisters bra, I instantly went back to that Halloween and put it on as a joke at first but quickly realized that feeling was back and it was a sort of peace and joy. I ran to the room and found nylons…. once those were on I was hooked and haven’t found anything close to that joy

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

My older siblings and I would dress up in my parents clothes during the summer months while they were away at work.  As I recall everything began with the boys wearing my father’s clothes and my sister in my mothers dresses.  One day we found my mother’s lingerie drawer and things changed.  I became fascinated with one item in particular, a black,  flowing – sheer nightgown dress which had matching bikini panties.  The lingerie was dated clearly had not seen much use (too small for my mothers frame).   My siblings and I took turns dancing around my parents bedroom, but I was the only one small enough to put on the panties.  The feeling of the sheer panties on my skin was simply divine, much different than the bulky nightgown, leaving me with such a spark of joy.  After that day I went back into that drawer countless times to wear them again and again, until I sadly outgrew them.

I haven’t thought about this live altering event in years.  Thanks for encouraging me to sieve through my repressed memory bank!

Anonymous

I had fantasies of being forced to become a female at a very early age. I knew I wanted to be smooth like my mother and not have that other stuff dangling around. So fem undergarments were something I loved. A little later I found out what the dangly parts were used for and decided to keep mine but still loved the women’s panties, bras, and slips (so much lace back then). The women’s section of the Sunday paper was the first section I would look for after reading the comics. When I was 12, I stayed with my grandmother. I was helping her by running some of her folded laundry upstairs to be put away in her dresser. Nothing special, but in putting some things away, the back of my hand brushed against something the felt very nice.  It was very thin silky panties and a lacy negligee. My heart started beating as i brought the items out and when I unfolded them and saw how beautiful they were I knew that I would be wearing them that evening. I brought the fabric to my face and caressed my cheeks. That evening I put on the panties and my body actually shook with tremors. I was shocked and embarrassed. But I went to sleep very, very happy in amazing bliss.

Krissy
      Lady

Think we all have had that dream! Getting very close to it these days x

Viewing 77 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?