Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies!  I have been crossdressing for about 60 years, getting into my sister’s clothes when I was an adolescent.  By my early 30’s I had a collection of dresses, skirts, blouses, heels, slips, nylons, bras and panties and I purged it all to get married.  Marriage didn’t work for other reasons, but I have never been as far into dressing in pretty clothes since.  My present wife found the meager stash I started to build, and she was pretty weirded out by it.  I want to get into dressing again, but I don’t want to go behind her back.  I’m just not sure I can convince her that it would be acceptable to bring Julia out of the closet once in awhile.  Stay tuned.

Hi Julia, my partner encouraged it, I wear some of her clothes too, she has some amazing short skirts and we tend to buy matching outfits which is really funny.

WELCOME

Hello Julia welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Julia,

Welcome to a wonderful, accepting, and friendly community!
      I have not come out to my wife officially yet, but over the past year or so I started wearing some women’s work out clothes, and leggings around the house. I put on nail polish recently for a Halloween costume, and talked about how I liked it, and then kept it on all week. It has gone pretty well(I still have my toes painted) and I’m thinking of letting her know just how much I enjoy dressing completely.
      Perhapse some baby steps could help in your case as well. Just my 2 cents.😁

I hope your wife comes around and enjoys her new girlfriend, along with her husband!

💕Lara

Hi Julia nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of the wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the journeys they have started as there femme selfes.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Julia as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we are just a simple click away ..  Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .. Sorry for the wifes situation as many other ladies here in same boat per say then many here have full support from there wifes as my self included wife is also a member here on the wifes and significant others group   good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julia this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences with many having concerns about their significant others. Many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics   sorry hearing about your wife’s reactions to this. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

You may be surprised and you have to look at your own happiness. Purging is a big mistake. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. When my parents caught me I was required to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends best thing I ever did. I had to work the farms to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make my own dresses 👗. My friend was the first one to wear dresses to school so I did had prom dress 👗 for a long time. My wife used to buy dresses 👗 for me to wear places until she passed away. You never know until you step out and do it there is a big would out there and I am taking it face on. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Thank you for your response.  My biggest problem is that it’s otherwise a successful and happy 20 year marriage.  It would be far easier if I did not love the woman.  XO – J

Anonymous

We all have to decide how far we want to go. There will obstacles and we have to decide weather to take the challenge and how to do so. The life we cdh live is a is sometimes easy to hard it’s something that comes with the style we live. I wish you luck with it. You can get with the girls 👧 about it nice to have you here

You have to balance your priorities, Julia, we’re here for you whatever you decide.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Thank you Wanda, I appreciate your input. XO  J

Hi Julia,

Welcome to CDH.  Remember small steps.  Good luck with your SO.

Alice

Mini Rock
      Lady

Good luck Julia. That’s what I wanted to do. Didn’t work out.

Hi Julia welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on that’s about 60 years too, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, this is a safe place for everyone we don’t judge anyone on here, good luck with trying to get your wife onboard with your dressing not a lot of wife’s like it, I think that’s why I’ve not told my wife she says she doesn’t understand why men want to dress 👗 as women X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Rozalyn!  Thank you for your message, so glad I found this site.  I am surprised how many people like me there are, especially in my age group.  XO – Julia

Your welcome Julia, I think all of us older sister’s have the same sort of journey, when we started dressing it was considered some sort of weirdness so we kept it hidden in the closet, I’ve been hiding it for a long time and it’s just become the norm for me X

Anonymous

Julia, welcome to CDH. The only advice I can give is, your wife now knows you like to dress and even though  hesitant to come to terms with it, she is still around. That is good in my opinion, small steps are needed with lots of communication if she wants to discuss the subject. My wife only came to terms with my dressing after 35 years of marriage, difficult at times as I have dressed since a teenager. Now I can dress at anytime. Patience is the key. We are all here for you. Katie.

Hi Katie!  I appreciate your message and your support.  XO – Julia

Hi Julia, it’s nice to meet another girl in the land of 10,000 lakes! Welcome to CDH. If you need help ask and you shall receive! Hope you can slowly bring your wife on board. I can’t offer any advice there as I have been single for a very long time although she might have accepted.  None of my later girlfriends knew. Relationship advice is really not my forte, my life is that of an older single woman, but I enjoy it. If you wish to chat drop me a line.

Beth

Hi Beth, thanks for the response. This is funny…..I’m not really in Minnesota, I am in the Land of Cheese and Packers to the east. However it just so happens that I will be spending Thanksgiving in…..of all places, Mankato, MN. My sister lives nearby along with most of her 5 kids and their families. Unfortunately my SO and 2 adult daughters are coming along for the trip, so I can’t manage any Julia time. I thought that was a pretty odd coincidence though.

XO – Julia

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?