Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies I was curious I have breast forms and a black pocket bra for them I am in the market for a nude or beige one any suggestions on a good brand or a place to buy one?

Hi Amber,

Amazon has a good selection of pocket bras. Just enter that into the search. I have several sheer ones that are different colors. Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Amber!  I got my Amoena pocket bra on Amazon and I absolutely love it!  It has my highest recommendation.  That said, if you don’t get the right size, then no manufacturers bra is going to feel right.  Size is key!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

thanks I was actually looking into the amoena bra and was wondering if any one liked it that is a lot of help I think I will get it

Anonymous
          Lady

I absolutely LOVE mine. It fits me like a glove. I mean, when I have it on with my forms, I honestly have ‘real’ breasts.  It fits that good.

Anonymous

So update I decided to order the amoena Nancy bra on Amazon supposed to be here in a couple days was like 30 dollars excited to see how it fits and looks

Hi Amber

Have a look on Amazon they have all colors.

Hugs Charlotte

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?