- April 30, 2021 at 6:13 pm #486093Amber JayParticipantRegistered On: April 26, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Hi ladies I was curious I have breast forms and a black pocket bra for them I am in the market for a nude or beige one any suggestions on a good brand or a place to buy one?
- May 1, 2021 at 5:16 pm #486482
- May 1, 2021 at 4:39 pm #486466Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 69Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
You don’t need a pocket bra, a topic somewhere else on this forum. A proper sized bra will hold your girls in place just fine. Unless you’re doing somersaults on the front lawn. In which case, no bra would work. Believe me.
My Sweetie wears rather large forms and buys regular, full cover, name brand bras. Costs less, more colors, easier to find, than pocket bras.
- May 1, 2021 at 9:39 am #486351
- May 1, 2021 at 9:17 am #486344Amber JayRegistered On: April 26, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- April 30, 2021 at 10:56 pm #486147stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2112Has thanked: 3377 timesBeen thanked: 9967 times
Be careful with the sizing if you are a big girl – most pocket bra’s are not designed for anything larger than a C cup. The opening into the cup is usually too small for larger forms to be inserted through.
- April 30, 2021 at 10:07 pm #486141Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 214Has thanked: 1487 timesBeen thanked: 1027 times
Hi Amber! I got my Amoena pocket bra on Amazon and I absolutely love it! It has my highest recommendation. That said, if you don’t get the right size, then no manufacturers bra is going to feel right. Size is key!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- April 30, 2021 at 8:40 pm #486124BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 178Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 732 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.