Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just wondering what the consensus is. I’m new to breast forms and have no experience with pocket bras, maybe I should try one?

Anonymous

I have many pocket and many standard bras. I also have bras connected to bodyshapers.

I also like ” firm control ” of my 42DDs and use the separate bras Underneath my body shaper.

In other words;  What Ever Works for You!! Use what you have to your advantage.

Enjoy being you…everyday!

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Thanks Dr. T.J.

I do believe in ‘doing you’ as they say but it’s always nice to see what others are doing so you know if you’re missing out on something great. Thanks for taking part in the poll 🥰

— Abbie 😘

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I chose full coverage only because that the only type of bra I have owned.

I have thought about a pocket bra, but haven’t bought one yet.

So, it’s not really that I prefer, but that it’s all I’ve tried…

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

That’s where I am too Rayna, hopefully we’ll get the goods in here.

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Abbie,

I usually use full coverage bras.  When I was using silicon forms, they had a curve in the back that fit nicely over my “man-boobs”. This made a full coverage bra work well.  Now I am using Pals forms, and they can get slightly sticky in the back, and are slightly oily (if you put it on paper you can see the paper gets translucent).  So again it is better for a full coverage bra than a pocket bra.

If you are going to do a lot of bending from exercises where you are stomach down, if the bra doesn’t fit tight, the forms will separate from the skin, and sometimes can slip.

If you are using Pals forms I’d recommend a full coverage bra.  If you are going to do a lot of exercise I might suggest a pocket bra may be better.  But for most situations I don’t think it matters.

It depends…… upon the dress I am wearing or if I am wearing the bra to bed under my night gown. If I am in night time gear or just panties, bra and robe…… I prefer the pocket bra. I do like the fact that with a pocket bra I can clearly see the nipples on my forms and it gives me the illusion of having real breasts. When I am in a low cut dress, I like to show cleavage and wear a push up bra  to help that along. Either way…. I love to wear bras…..

I don’t want to hijack this topic, … and I’ll pose the question separately but I have been struggling with getting my forms to stick to my chest with the medical adhesive that I have purchased for that purpose. If you have any suggestions p-mail me or wait to see the question in another thread.

Anonymous

Hi Laura,

one thing I haven’t done is stick the forms to my skin. I can see that in my future though so I’ll wait with you to see what kind of answers we get.

— Abbie 🥰

Janice
        Duchess

It depends on the size of the forms. I have 1000gm forms and cannot go braless with the Hollister medical adhesive.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I generally use a full coverage bra, though I have some other ones, but since I need to use forms a full coverage one holds them in place and looks good. If one has nice cleavage to show off, then pushup, or demi cup bras are great too. Honestly I’ve never even tried a pocket bra! That’s because I want to use some of the lovely ones available.

Bras are what I could call my first love, and have quite a lot!

Amy

Anonymous

I first tried a pocket bra from Glamour Boutique; it looked OK, but just didn’t feel “right” to me. I’m currently using either regular bras with my adhesive forms, or my natural breasts, with or without extra padding. And waiting for the new, smaller breastplate due soon from the Breastform Store.

Bettylou

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

The three sets of silicone breast forms I own are either self adhesive or use the good old double sided and sticky pad adhesive method of attachment.

For me it is vital that I have that feeling that my breasts are “real” and a part of me. A pocket bra wont do that.

The self adhesives give a lovely “all over” feeling, but sadly wont stay on braless. So when I’m right into “Caty mode” they are my “go to’s”

Many moons ago I started out with a pocket bra, but for the reasons above it ended up in a charity bin. I’ve also bought a few 18AA pocketed bras for my winter day time underdressing, but I cut the pockets out to give me that “closer” feeling on my man boobs”

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty

Anonymous

Thanks Caty for voicing your experiences, super useful info to me.

— Abbie 🥰

Caty Ryan
          Baroness

Hi Abbie,

One last t..dbit… Oops nearly typed the wrong word there!!

Others may disagree, but for me the only good conventional bra for breast forms in underwired. Balconettes for me distort the shape of my forms, (I’ve given away at least 3 bras cos I forget to check before I bought them. Preferably full cup as well to hold things in place, tho a “normal cup” size works too.

I’m not including sports bras or bralettes for that matter.

Just drawing on my experience over many years if what I found is the most comfortable and gives the best shape.

Happy bra dressing

Caty.

Full coverage bras for me!

I find that, as long as you have the right chest and cup size, most work to keep the girls in place, and give a realistic jiggle, which you feel with them strapped securely to your chest.

Occasionally I go a chest size down, but this ruins clasps really quickly, and leaves red marks from the straps – although does have the advantage of clamping them tightly, and allowing some frantic dance moves!

I don’t use any adhesive on my forms, as I haven’t found any that really sticks to my hairy chest that isn’t painful to remove later.

I love the full cup underwired soft bras from Marks and Spencer, as they allow the nipples on the forms to show very slightly in tight t-shirts and dresses, which is a lovely touch of realism and confidence boost.

My favourite is the Triumph Doreen. It creates the most fabulous shape, a little bit 1950s, which is a powerful statement of “I am woman”, to me.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Thanks Laura,

I can see how the chest hair would cause an issue. I wish we still had Marks & Spencer here. They had nice things. I strap mine down tight without glue and it’s been ok so far as well, love the jiggle 🥰.

— Abbie 😘

I have had both and for me I prefer the full coverage bra I feel more feminine with a full coverage bra than with a pocket bra

I have both, but mostly war some lovely ones I got at Venus,, pocketed sports bra’s, lacy above the cups.
      I mostly wear my self adhesive breast forms, and either option works well. I sleep in both every night.
      As for the medical adhesive, I have used it many times, and it works well, but for any forms above a b=cup, you will still want to use a bra, because of the weight, especially D’s, those beauties are heavy, lol IMO.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Janice
        Duchess

As far as medical adhesive goes; I agree that larger forms require additional support. If I want to go braless with my C or D forms I use the adhesive with a firming cami and they stay nicely in place.

Anonymous

Thanks Janice,

I need more camisoles 😊.

— Abbie 🥰

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Abbie

While I do have breast forms, I tend not to wear them.  I have a small frame and would probably be considered to be just slightly smaller than average male. My preference is to wear bralettes that encase my natural “man” boobs (which have grown a bit since I’m in my 60s).  Wearing bralettes has not hindered my ability to pass nor diminish my feeling of femininity.  There are many natural ladies with small breasts and I fit in with that group quite nicely.  My wife also happens to be in that group.  Good Luck with your breast forms, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous
      Lady

I prefer a full coverage bra instead of a pocket bra because I like to feel my forms on my skin. Just be sure to wear a full coverage bra that can hold the girls securely even if you’re being active. My favorite full coverage bra is my Warner underwire black soft cup tiger striped bra. It has held my D silicone forms securely during some very active times. I have an Olga bra that is good too.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

I like the feel of the forms on my skin too and also have an Olga bra but my favourite is the “Smart & Sexy” lace & mesh unlined underwire bra. It holds everything together and looks great.

— Abbie 🥰

Liz S
      Lady

I’ve wondered about breastplates… no adhesives and good cleavage I suppose.  Anyone with a recommendation about this?  –Liz

Janice
        Duchess

Hi. I’ve tried a breastplate and found it to be very unrealistic. The breasts tend to protrude straight out and the advertised cleavage can’t be customized. One tends to sweat under the latex. Hiding the neckline is always a problem if you don’t want to wear a choker, scarf, statement necklace or turtleneck.
        You might have a better experience. You won’t know ’til you try.

I’ll second this and add that if you like the experience of your chest and neck in the tight and suffocating embrace of some infernal unbreathable rubber that seems embued with the very fires of hell… you’ll probably love breastplates. Great for those “omg are those real?” photoshoots (if you’re a whiz with makeup and/or photoshop) but not so great for… actually wearing.

I like the full coverage bras for use with my 1200g girls, they feel and look right on my 38″ chest and give a bit of sway. For everyday work attire I still mostly use my cutlets in a smaller cup bra, i tend to be in awkward positions (inverted or sideways) and have had problems with the larger ones trying to break free lol.

Olivia

I am going to be in the minority on this, but I’ve tried regular and pocketed bras with my breastforms, and I stick with pocketed.

Either I am not buying the right size, but with a regular bra I find the breastforms have a tendency to squeeze out and out of place (I had it pop out once).  With a pocketed, the breastforms stay right where they should.  As for sway and jiggle, the pocket bra I am using is slightly bigger than the breastforms so I get plenty of bounce and sway.

I know stephanie has said most pocketed bras are chinese made, and yes, I do own a few.  I do agree that they not be up to expectations, as I do own a few pocketed bras from aliexpress.  While they have held up, it doesn’t quite fit.  I also own some amolux pocketed bras, and they have held up very well, and fit like a glove.

I also have one full body breast plate, and well, let’s just say the money would have been better spent on more clothing.

Anonymous

Thanks Wendy!

thats all useful information. Still considering having at least one good pocket bra in my arsenal.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

I prefer to wear a standard bra with my breastforms attached to my chest with adhesive.  The style of bra will vary depending on the outfit I’m wearing.

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie,

If you don’t mind, on average how long does the adhesive last for you?

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Abbie, I’ve worn my breast forms with a bra for a few hours at a time without a problem.  However, they do start to pull away from my skin when I take my bra off and put on something less supportive like a camisole or nightgown.  I think more adhesive would solve that problem.

Just jumping in here, Abbie,
          I wear my forms, self adhesive, for 2 to 3 days with very little issue, but supported with a bra. they stick quite well, if you have a decent quality set. I wont name them here, as it is not an advertiser, but if you wish to PM me, I would be happy to share.
          that being said, the weight of your forms make all the difference, anything larger than a B, I believe you would need the support
          Hugs, Regine👸💕

I get two days easily from a good adhesive application. And I mean good. Those girls don’t move a bit! 🙂

Anonymous

Dani…

Sent you a message and friendship request.

Threw in a few pictures too!

Later,  girlfriend…

Dr.T.J.

Regine, message me please…I’d like to know the brand you are using…

Thanks sweetie!

Dani

Anonymous

I have single breast forms and I have used the pocket bras and regular bras and even a kind of sports bra that 1 I liked and so far I stuck with it So far I haven’t been braless & what I mean by that lol,,,never applied any glue or tape to my skin/breast forms I guess because I really haven’t had/worn any outfits that I needed to,,, do that,, going braless but,,, that probably doesn’t mean that I won’t do that in the future but all in all the 1,s that I ever used they all did the job that they were meant to do 👍💕👠 Kara!!

Anonymous

thanks! I need a sports bra in my arsenal I think.

— Abbie 🥰

I picked standard bra. That being said, I do have a pocket bra that I love but the straps are so wide. I got a standard Bali on clearance for less than four dollars. It’s underwired and is full coverage so it holds my forms perfectly without slippage. With my pocket bra, I sometimes have some movement with my forms depending on the top that I am wearing.

Now the huge caveat here is I’ve never actually tried a pocket bra. But I’m no stranger to breast forms and personally I’d rather not stick a layer of fabric between me and them. Far better in my opinion to get a good set of forms you can stick on (don’t worry, they come off easier than you’d think… some would say far *too* easy) and then wear whatever bra strikes your fancy (full-coverage or no). If you’re not in a position where you can do that and are concerned about slippage, I guess pocket bras are a valid option, but they’d never be my first choice personally.

I originally posted that I preferred pocket bras, but on reflection, I need to amend my response. I found a lovely style of bralette for small boobs (For AA cups) on En Femme (advertiser here on CDH. It’s the Carmen Liu lace bralette, just gorgeous. I have one in white, and just ordered one in black. Perfect fit, very sexy. For those times when I don’t need to wear my forms…

Anonymous

Ladies are allowed to change their minds 😌.

— Abbie 🥰

Hanna
        Lady

I’ve found bralets very comfortable. Especially in warm weather. Not always good for low necklines or narrow strapped tops.

All of the above. I pick the bra to go with what I’m wearing. If the top or dress has a high collar, I usually go with a pocket bra, as the ones I own tend to be fuller coverage. If the top is low-cut, I’ll opt for an underwire with a little fabric band “shelf” on the bottom edge of the cups, which cradles my forms very securely.

I struggled with a strapless bra yesterday, as I wanted to wear an off-the shoulder top I’d just picked up. I don’t have very good luck with attaching forms, and yesterday was no exception. Has anyone tried tapes for this? I have the proper medical-grade adhesive and paired remover, but I always end up just making a mess of things.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I’m in the “both” camp. I prefer a pocket bra because I feel more secure that my forms will stay in place, but my pocket bras just don’t work with some outfits. For those I have full (mostly) coverage convertible bras.
      💖Lola

I like the full coverage bra , love the feel of breast form against my skin

Anonymous

Me too!

— Abbie 🥰

I wear a full coverage bra. My trick is use one cup smaller for bra size(I have C Cup breast forms so I wear a 40B bra and my breast forms stay in place. Of course I do have the hair around the nipples shaved and I use anti perspireant deodorant and the area where I have the breast forms.

Most bras have a double layer of material so, I simply place a cut at the arm pit and insert forms.

Bali 3432 is my favorite. Its a stretch lace, comfortable fit. The stretch lace  leaves you with a jiggle when you move. I can get it in size 42 b

Anonymous

Thanks Christine,

I never considered making my own from existing standard bras. I will give that a try in the future.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous
      Lady

I have one pocket bra and it almost never comes out of the drawer. As long as the full coverage bra holds the breast form in place, it is good. There are many more options for shape and color in a standard bra. Also, pocket bras in a 48 are difficult to find.

Anonymous

Hi, I voted other only because there wasn’t a “both” option.. For me my pocket bras are wonderful if they won’t be seen, plus I get a nice jiggle effect when I walk in heels.. However, if I’m wearing a top or dress that shows a hint of my bra I prefer something fancier than my pocket bras. So just really depends on my outfit.

I have never been fortunate enough to have breast forms.  Padded bra is as close as I have come.  That said, if I had forms, I would want them attached to my skin so that I could feel the pull on my chest as I moved and bent forward.  I would love that.

Revel
      Baroness

A padded sports bra with removable foam pads for me. It holds my breast forms nicely. 🙂

In my experience, always buy the best breast forms you can,
      some are sticky backed which are great for demi-cup bras (nothing like feeling your boob moving south!)
      some are light foam, some are silicon and weighted and move and bounce as i would imagine real might??
      Whatever you decide, you get what you pay for

Brandy Lynn
        Baroness

It depends on the outfit. Under my new bodycon blue dress, nothing shows there so im free to go for comfort. Most of my blouses and and tops used to cover that area too. NOT ANYMORE! Since I upgraded to modern styles and silks and satin fabrics that has changed. But foir a deep v neck I have to push loose skin to the center of the front, where others like cowl necks require an upward push and hold so the everything that shows, is really me! Then I fill in a bit and top with a bra, and I have many types and colors. This halloween I got some body tape that should make both much easier because it wraps where the dress covers it and don’t let go as my 4 stick on bras do when Brandy gets active dancing or whatever activity she chooses, including housework. Housework is where I test all of that because your moving in different ways with each task and if it will come loose I’d rather be home than out dancing, etc.
        P.S. I don’t know about everyone else, but the only breast forms I have not tried yet will cost me $600.00 USD to get and they go on so well you cannot see where you stop and they begin. They also move naturally. What I have learned I think you need another person to do, alone its real hard. It involves and underbust corset with lacing in the rear. Once you latch it around you, you tighten it a little, pull loose skin up to the breasts, tighten more, pull more, and after I get down to a 29″-33″ waist, you would be shocked that I had a c cup before I even started anything else. Some of that belly can and will pull up there, but it must be done slowely in steps, until sinched as far as your willing to go in the middle. Warning, you have ZERO stomach muscles at that point. Thats when your lovely lady can pin you to the bed with holding your two hands and you cannot even resist. They enjoy that by the way!

I find that  I can wear a full coverage of any type with my silicone C’s. I just make sure I’m closely  shaved and lightly moisturised. And the surface of the form is clean.

When I’m placing them in the bra, I add a few drops of water to my chest and I can wear them to sleep with and they just stay where they put. I need to feel the pull and weight of them.

If I’m working  I need to clasp the bra tighter and they’re there. 😌

Of course   I need adhesive if I’m in a lighter outfit. X

Julie
        Lady

Be careful hun when sleeping in your boobs. It’s a health risk to sleep in a regular bra or a strapless bra sweetie.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Many ladies say that an underwire bra holds their forms very comfortably. I agree – my Bali underwire bras hold my 40B forms very well and are comfortable to wear.

My favorite bras are both full coverage bras, incredibly comfortable, probably the nicest bras I’ve ever worn!  They’re called the ‘WonderBra breathable t-shirt underwire bra’. Mine are size 40C and hold my Gold Seal Classic 1 1\2 size 7 forms perfectly. The way the straps attach to the back make the bra fit like a glove, and the band sides don’t dig or pinch, altogether I am so glad I found this bra! It will be my go to from now on!

Hugs,

Lauren M

Recommend to test 38B if You do not want huge ones. I was overexcited to find I can fit into Victoria’s Secret 38B and XL without huge fillings.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Abbie
      I have a small collection of ordinary bras and bralettes most of which do reasonable job of holding my forms in place but I do experience the forms moving towards each other. As I am about to start increasing my interaction with others by attending in person meetings as Rachel I have purchased a pocket bra so that I do not have my boobs trying to meet in the middle of my chest whilst I am chairing a 3 hr meeting. However it is a fact that affordable pocket bras tend not to be as pretty but in a meeting with 8 retired men Rachel will not be trying to look flirty.
      Rachel

I prefer standard bras, bralettes, wired or no wire. I have self adhesive silicone forms, and once they warm up to my body temperature, I often forget that I’m wearing them. There are so many other options for standard lingerie sets. Pocket bras are just too limited in styles and colors.

I love florals, and different fabrics.

-Gemma ❤️💋

My favourite 2 bras are baclonettes with or without forms

Steph! You captured my experience perfectly! I am a 40 C and use D/DD 1200g silicone forms. They feel so natural on me and I just love how the bounce and sway when I’m walking in stiletto heels! So girly girl!! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Janice
      Duchess

Hi Stephanie. I totally agree with you. I am using herbal male breast enhancement supplements and my natural breasts are growing. I still use my D cup forms with a concave back which fit very well. I use mostly unlined, underwire bras with no problems. I enjoy the jiggle and bounce of my breasts when I’m walking for exercise. I like the lacy full coverage styles and use cleavage creator bras with a deep plunge bra when I’m feeling frisky. We enjoy presenting as women and should be having fun doing so.

Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Steph, thanks for your experience. I have just noticed that my new DD breast forms don’t quite fill my wife’s DD bras 😊. I’ve just ordered a full coverage white D bra, which I’m looking forward to picking up tomorrow.

Wendy, I agree that full vest breat plates are not great. While they give fake cleavage, the one I bought wasn’t particularly natural looking, was an absolute pain to get on and off – and very sweaty. I ended up cutting out a large section from the back to make it easier to get on, and be less sweaty, but I’ve since switched back to individual silicon breast forms in relatively sturdy bras.

Steph, BTW, I see from your profile that you live in Herts. I once lived in Abbots Langley, the home parish of the only English pope 😇, and have very fond memories of English pubs and a pint of bitter (though I’m more of an  Russian Imperial Stout man).

Zsazsa in Oz

Anonymous

The sway was something I didn’t experience until I took a drive with my 1400 gram E cups in. It was lovely! The 800 gram C cups jiggled and bounced but no sway. At least I didn’t notice it.

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?