Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

My darling sisters…

I know that there is a lot of grumbling… and I feel the same way, trust me.

Many of you (us) want this site to be able to be important in making changes to the political process, to affect votes in important places, etc…

Trust me, that is VERY important!

however, there are some truths to this issue…

first off, CrossDresser Heaven is an apolitical site, and a non-sectarian site. We have members from all sorts of political and religious spectrums here. This site is a support site, with the sole purpose of serving our community and helping each other find resources and encouraging each other.

we do NOT have a political agenda against candidate x or for candidate y in any race.

if you mention a candidate, or a party in a chat or forum post, that will be removed, and your membership will be reviewd, as well, to that end.

This site is a haven from political commentary. As reasonable as your opinions are, someone else may disagree. As this site is a haven for inclusion, political commentary is to be discouraged and will be removed by the appropriate staff as necessary. We are not here to have a debate on a council member or an act of any legislative body, we are here to support and help each other with our feelings and personal issues.

the owner of the site has reaffirmed that stance to me multiples of times, and that is the stance of the site. if you want to have such political postings, do them elsewhere.

My personal message to you, as far as making a change int he political system, rules, laws, and even the Constitution of the United States of America (or wherever you are at) I encourage you to take part on the political process of your jurisdiction and make a real change.

BillieJay

Managing Ambassador

(PS if you want to go over my head on this issue, at the bottom of this page there is a link to contact Vanessa. She is the site owner, and she has reiterated this policy to me on numerous occasions.)

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I totally support and agree with the stance of the group not to enter into any political debates.

We are here as a support group for CD/Transgender individuals and not a political platform, and as Billie-Jay has said, we support all from all over regardless of nationality creed or race. The TG/CD umbrella is which what binds us together.

Hugs

Dawn

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks for posting this Billie, and for reaffirming our mission here at Crossdresser Heaven.

Politics, especially these days, tends to inflame and divide people. Our mission at Crossdresser Heaven is to provide a safe, supportive and welcoming place for everyone in the transgender community. This includes people with varied political view points.

We best fulfill our charter when we offer people a place to find community and nurture authentic friendship.

I’m with you too BillieJay, No Politics on here!!!

It’s a site to make friends and chat about all things girly, also it’s not a pick up site there are other sites for that sort of thing, let’s keep it as it is BillieJay X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Thanks Billie and Vanessa.  I am here because the site is so well run, otherwise, I’m gone.  Thank you for doing what you do.  Marg

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?