Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Are polka dot bras cute ? very curious to know more about how girls and women describe about polka dot designs.what colour polka dots do we see regularly.

Thanks

Harley

Hi Harley,

I love polka dots for sure.

I wrote a post a while back with how attracted I am to them.

I have a few cute polka dot bras ,I can’t remember the colors but the cutest ones I think have pink in them.

I will have to look later.

Patty

Yes.

Polka dots are cute!

A full polka dot bra under a sheer top would look lovely, if you’ve got the figure to make it work.

If not, then semi-sheer so the dots are apparent.

Your mileage may vary, and others may disagree – fashion is such fun!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I have one polka dot bra, it is red with white polka dots and white lace along the top of the  cups. I do love wearing it!

Anna Beth
      Lady

I have one polka dots bra.  It’s a Bali underwire blue with white dots I love it.

I don’t have any polka doted bras, however I do have one skirt and one dress that are.

Hello Harley,                              I do like polka dots, but do not have any bras with them on. I have 2 skirts, one with pink dots & one with blue dots. And a lovely  white dress with blue polka dots on. The dress & skirts are flared one, like from the 50,s style, worn with a pretty petticote underneath, great feeling.

love,     Helenmarie

Polka Dots=2 thumbs up.

My fav bra is black with multi colored polka dots.  Obviously you must be a little careful what you wear over the top though in these days a little show through in casual attire seems appropriate.

I have a couple polka dot dresses and my fav is black with small white dots. I think it is shown in my profile pictures.

Sandy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?