- September 30, 2020 at 12:58 pm #388948Penelope LaurenParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 19Replies: 86Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
- December 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm #414605Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 31Replies: 735Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 2260 times
Why would there be something like a ponytail wig? A wig with long hair could be easily put up into a pony tail just like real hair that is long enough. I know as I put mine into a pony tail pretty much every day.
- December 5, 2020 at 1:33 pm #414601Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 517Has thanked: 1618 timesBeen thanked: 2236 times
- December 5, 2020 at 1:03 pm #414590Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 255Has thanked: 347 timesBeen thanked: 890 times
I suspect that wigs may not come with ‘ready made’ pony tails. At least not those that are acceptable quality. Rather you may have to buy a wig, a styrofoam wig ‘holder’ (or whatever they are called), some T-pins to hold it in place and style your own pony tail and then put on the wig.
- December 5, 2020 at 12:47 pm #414587Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 53Replies: 1490Has thanked: 6917 timesBeen thanked: 8317 times
- December 5, 2020 at 8:42 am #414495Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 558Has thanked: 1685 timesBeen thanked: 2201 times
I have limited experience. But from what I have seen so far, I haven’t seen any wigs that already have a high ponytail styled into them. I have already found a hair stylist in my town that specializes in wigs and if I want to do something like that, I could go to her and she can transform my wig style how I want. I don’t know, yet, if I am limited by having a synthetic wig or not. You can check around where you live to see if there is a wig stylist that may be able to help. Alternatively, I have seen YouTube videos of people styling synthetic wigs (even the cheapest costume wigs). I haven’t seen anyone do a high ponytail though. Could be worth a search. Good luck.
- December 5, 2020 at 6:27 am #414470Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 552 times
Hi, I’m from India. I could not say about your local place but you can definitely find it on Amazon. Or somewhere else online.
- December 5, 2020 at 8:27 am #414494Penelope LaurenLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 19Replies: 86Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
Hi Shreya thanks for the tip I’ve had a look on Amazon but all the ponytail wigs are clip ons😟
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 5, 2020 at 6:25 am #414467ClaireLadyRegistered On: July 3, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I’ve been looking for the same thing in the U.S.. Have you had any luck?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.