Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi does anyone know where I can purchase a high ponytail wig from in the UK ,full wig not the clip on.Any help would be appreciated x

Anonymous

Hi!
      I’ve been looking for the same thing in the U.S.. Have you had any luck?

Thanks!
      Claire

I have limited experience. But from what I have seen so far, I haven’t seen any wigs that already have a high ponytail styled into them. I have already found a hair stylist in my town that specializes in wigs and if I want to do something like that, I could go to her and she can transform my wig style how I want. I don’t know, yet, if I am limited by having a synthetic wig or not. You can check around where you live to see if there is a wig stylist that may be able to help. Alternatively, I have seen YouTube videos of people styling synthetic wigs (even the cheapest costume wigs). I haven’t seen anyone do a high ponytail though. Could be worth a search. Good luck.

Anonymous

Penelope…

I have looked on Amazon….

Not many….it’s either clip ons or just buy a long wig….and do it yourself…sorry, not much help…but I tried

I suspect that wigs may not come with ‘ready made’ pony tails. At least not those that are acceptable quality. Rather you may have to buy a wig, a styrofoam wig ‘holder’ (or whatever they are called), some T-pins to hold it in place and style your own pony tail and then put on the wig.

Araminta.

Penelope

I side with the other Girls as well.  Haven’t seen a wig like that online.

Going for a long wig and putting it up in a high ponytail seems like your best option.

Robyn

Hi Shreya thanks for the tip I’ve had a look on Amazon but all the ponytail wigs are clip ons😟

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?