Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does anyone while in male mode / dress ever wear a pony tail high up on their head as a female does. I am not talking about a \”Man Bun\” but rather a girls ponytail.’

As much as I would love to do just that, my work won’t let me have my hair that long.  In winter, I can push the length thing some, but not enough for a female ponytail.

In my 20’s and 30’s, I wore one as much as I could and I loved it.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I am retired and my hair is 18″ long. Thanks for your answer.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I do and don’t mind. Had one back in my teen’s and only now realized I can grow it again.  2 years into it and my hair now is passing my bra straps so my ponytail is a least 12 inches and basically when I tied it back everytime in Male mode I do get many looks. I think many are just in amazement that a 60+ year old can grow such a bushy tail. Thank you  mom…..

Stephanie 🌹

DeLora
      Lady

I have long hair, down to the lower part of my back. I like to wear my Pony tail high especially in male mode. It one of those little femme things that helps me get through an otherwise all male day.

I also often keep my hair in braids.

Heck yeah, my ponytail will be low one day, high the next. offside one day and maybe pigtails another. Almost always with ribbons, bows, or sparkly barrettes. And yes, when dressed male.

Not possible…

You need hair for that.

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie. I have also been letting mine grow for two years and mine is 17″ long. It comes half way down Boobs. I am also 60+

I have worn pony tails all my life, however, seldom do I try to wear mine high on my head because my hair is too long. I do raise mine a bit in the hot summer.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My hair is just between my shoulder blades and at work I wear it on a ponytail. I’m an electrician and it’s better for me to wear a ball cap and have my hair up out of the way. Ever since I had a panel arc in my face and singe my hair I always put it in a ponytail.</p>

Anonymous

I have tried multiple times.  I love that look.  Unfortunately my wigs are full and wavy and it just does not turn out the way I envision it, so I always end up taking it back down. My favorite thing to now(that turns out good) is to take a few long strands from the front on each side, pull them all the way around to the back, and clip them together.

Chelly

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Kathleen, Same as you, I’m 60+ and my hair is past my bra strap. My wife insists that I put my hair in a ponytail when we go out together, if I don’t I’m often mistaken for female and my SO hates that. I mix it up: sometimes it is a low ponytail, or a high one, or in pigtails, or more to one side. Having naturally long hair is sooo much better than a wig (but I keep my wigs just in case). My hair has always been very full but as I inch up to 70 it is starting to get a bit thinner. Fingers crossed it will last for a long time to come.
      All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista, Thank you for your comments. I am past that 70 mark and my hair is definitely thinning, not what it use to be. My SO is totally supportive with my crossdressing and encourages me to continue. I have not been out as of yet except for underdressing / drab.

The reason why I want to wear a ponytail up is because I sweat a lot and when my hair is down an laying on my neck my neck breaks out from too much sweat. So I put it up in a ponytail to keep it off my neck therefore my neck does not break out and within the next two or three months I’ll be moving to SW Florida where it is HOT & HUMID most of the year.

Thank you for your positive input.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Thank you everyone for your very helpful input. Kathleen

Anonymous

I’m jealous, I used to have beautiful thick platinum blonde hair but 32 years of wearing a hard hat took care of that, I’m now follicly challenged so I have to do it with my wigs. I prefer my hair back anyway,  I can’t stand when it gets in my face and I like it up to show off my ear rings and necklace, besides how’s a nice man going to kiss my neck while dancing with my hair in the way. lol

Anonymous

Yep. Everyday at work. I work in an entirely female workplace so it’s not even out of place. I just fit right in.

Wow, an all female workplace. That would be fun. I recently retired from a mixed gender workplace, as I was dressed female several times a week, everyone just accepted it as my normal.

I wear mine about 2 inches above the level of the top of my ears. All the comments I have received have been positive.

Anonymous

Betty Rose, Do you wear your ponytail while you are dressed in male clothing?

Kathleen

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Kathleen, I couldn’t imagine moving to Florida with the heat and humidity. Definitely understand the need for a ponytail. Good luck with that move. Here in Northern Alberta we are just finishing a two-week cold spell and it was mostly minus 30s & 40s. The coldest was minus 69 Fahrenheit, brrr. Makes underdressing in public so easy. All the Best, Hugs Krista.

Anonymous

Krista, Except for the last two years I spent 23 years in SW Florida so I know what it I s like and use to it. I only moved to South Carolina because I got divorced and couldn’t afford to live there and survive on my retirement income. I since have reconnected with a friend from years ago and between the two of us we can afford to live there. Plus the fact she want to live there even after I explained all about the heat and humidity She wants to live there.

Kathleen

Hi Kathleen sweetie,

I have long hair and has a natural curl to it. I often wear it down as both my wife and I like it that way. When I wear it up my ponytail is 18 inches long.
      Hug and kisses,
      Betty

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Betty Rose.
      • This reply was modified 4 years ago by Betty Rose.
        Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Betty, do you wear your hair in a ponytail when you are dressed as a male?</p>

Hi Kathleen honey,
      Sometimes I wear my hair in a ponytail while dressed as a male and sometimes I wear it long. Usually when I am in a skirt or dress I wear it down but occasionally I put it in a ponytail. How do you wear a ponytail?
      Hugs & Kisses
      Betty

Anonymous

It’s a 50/50 deal. I sweat a lot and when I’m in femme dress I try to wear it in a ponytail but when I’m in male dress and out it has always been down. When I sweat and my hair is down my neck breaks out in a heat rash. That is why I asked my original question. Thanks for answering my questions. XXXX

Kathleen

Kathleen sweetie,

I also sweat or should I say “Glow” easily especially in the summer. I always wear it in a ponytail when I exercise, usually on a stationary bike. also wear a sports bra and feminines shorts when I ride the stationary bike.

Hugs & Kisses,
      Betty

I used to run 5 mile a day. I wish I could run now in a sports bra and tight short. My brain says “You can do it!” My knees say “You try that and I’ll kill you!” 😒😒 Hugs, Betty

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I’ll be 55 in March. I am not “out” at work or to friends in general(though a fair amount know too) but my hair is my own and when I am in stealth mode(i.e. work mode) I keep it in a high ponytail and it still comes down well below my shoulders even then. I get good natured teasing at league pool but no on at work ever said anything even as it got longer and longer. I actually get “ma’amed” fairly often in public even in guy mode- I just smile.
      Cyn

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I would love to grow my hair out enough to wear it in a high ponytail.  When my hair grows in thick and curly.   When it gets long it like a mop.  I open to suggestions on growing it out.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I too, used to do running/jogging, and still move pretty fast for a 66 yr old, but the knees don’t take kindly to the abuse much anymore! So at 60, I took up cycling. As a kid my Mom felt that they bikes were too dangerous, and never would let me have one!

Amy

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?