Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

https://feminizationsecrets.com/crossdressing-transgender-photo-posing-mistakes/

Thought I’d share this link, some of you may find it useful. Talks about posing for the camera

Anonymous
      Lady

Well I guess its good you posted this because I violated at least 6 of the 5. 😂😂. Thanks for sharing.

🍷C

I agree with all of them wish I would have had this when I started after about 4000 photos and tossing most of them I realized most of those suggestions.  Thanks for Posting this it is great and will help a lot in the future. : )

Sara Marie

Erica
      Lady

Hi, thanks for the info, maybe I can improve my pix. I just started cross dressing on a regular basis back in March. I also went on a diet and bought a lot of clothes and make up. I’ve lost what I consider to be a good start (25 lbs) on getting to my ideal weight and my pix have improved with every pound I loose. It is what keeps me on the diet along with exercise. Taking the pix is a way of seeing my progress, or not.  So if I get a bad pix it pushes me to improve my outfits, or as of late, MAKE UP. What I see and what the camera sees seems to differ plus being a newbie I only have videos to guide me. I wouldn’t mind getting a professional make over to see exactly what they do to achieve the result sometime.  Thanks again for the tips..Erica

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?