Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

CDH sisters there is no right or wrong answers for you who participate in this little survey. Responders are asked to list the three most important things in making them happy. You can just list the things or you can also explain why something makes you happy. In about ten days I will list the 5 top things that Psychologists say makes a person happy! Here are my top 3:

1 – Having a good relationship with the Universal Father

2 – Being able to help so many crossdressing people cope with any problems they are having with their crossdressing journey

3 – Having a close and enjoyable relationship with my wife of many years who totally accepts and supports my feminine persona

Ok sisters your turn!

Anonymous

Yes…2 & 3…
      My wife and I are starting a ” finishing school” for CDers wo want to progress in their journey.
      She is a professional MUA. BETWEEN the 2 of uwe will give the client what they need to ” Break down the Front Door”, if that is what they want to achieve!
      We love helping on CDH when asked.
      I have been out in public since the 1960’s in my 20′ s.
      Love to all…Enjoy Being You!
      Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Hi Teralynn.

Very interesting subject…

1. Acting as, dressing as and just “being” the woman on a daily basis who makes my life acceptable and as complete as I could hope for.

2. CDH has become very important to me, not just for the friendships, but for actually seeing all the different ways so many girls struggle with crossdressing. I have been doing this beautiful thing for a long time now, and I like to think I’m here to help. Any advice I can pass on I will, and if I receive a nice message or a thanks, it makes it even better, knowing I have helped…..

3. The third choice really incorporates 1 and 2….call it a mental health thing…but they both make grace so happy, that the dark side of depression is driven right to the back of my life…although not forgotten, it’s too far off to hurt me….so you see, crossdressing is really good for me in every way….

Huggs, grace xx

Dear Grace, thanks for your response to the positive psychology survey. I wish more crossdressing people had such a positive feeling about their crossdressing experiences but we do what we can on this site to make those who join us feel welcomed and accepted! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Teralynn I am listing what makes me happy in no particular order or priority.

The image of a female when i look in the mirror . It just seems so right

Talking with my grandchildren. I love looking at them while they talk. They bring me so much joy.

Spending time with lovely wife. We do not even have to talk. She has brought so much happiness and joy into my life I know I am loved no matter what I am wearing. I love both our girly talk and husband to wife talks.

I love being here on CDH sharing thoughts and experiences with my sisters. I love helping those who are just starting to deal with our life long issue.

I am so grateful to be a part of such a loving supportive community. Do not get me started I am having a lovely day.

Stephanie

Stephanie you could write my post as well because you described so many things that I love and that make being alive a wonderful thing. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Teralyn

1 My children❤️

2 My job👩‍⚕️

3 Letting my inner Bianca out💅

mine are believing in the universal father, helping others, being a good husband when i can,  but there would be more but have to add enjoying my life on this planet as much as i can.   thank you Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi Teralynn

The single most important thing in my life is my wife and family love them to bits.

The biggest lesson I learn’t myself is to chill and not react, and I don’t react I just be nice if people have a problem with that it’s there problem.

I also love the natural environment I find it very relaxing.

Love Sarah

xx

Thanks for your posting Sarah. I wish more crossdressing people in the world had such a positive way to deal with negativity they have to deal with from other people. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

#1 my family, they are my world.

#2 just being by myself once in a while for some peace and serenity to give me time to process my inner thoughts and feelings.

#3 working in my therapy group. As I’ve said before I’ve had some nasty things happen in my life, now I use those experiences to help others going through the same thing. My therapist says I’m very compassionate and easy to talk to so I get to help the younger patients especially the victims of sexual assault. The hardest part is getting their trust and then getting them to open up and talk. When they’ve been hurt by an adult all their trust is gone and getting that back is not easy, it’s a lot of hardship and pain. The best way I’ve found is to spill my guts and show my vulnerability too and presenting as Heather as they are usually more open to women.

Heather I enjoyed reading your posting on this subject. Very few of us live a life without any tragedies, serious problems or mistakes. I was delighted to read that you are working with others who have had serious difficulties in their lives. Thanks for posting it. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous
      Lady

My number 1, 2, and 3 are being able to dress openly and being accepted by all but its never going to happen. A girl can dream.

Yes Michelle one can dream and sometimes dreams come true. Concentrating on all the ones that do accept you – all of you- just as you are and not allowing those that don’t to have a major impact on your life is not only possible but essential to having happiness and peace of mind.  Crossdressing is as much about how it makes you feel as anything else. So don’t ever let anyone take that wonderful feeling away from you. Thanks for your post on this topic. – Blessings from Teralynn

Bringing joy and serenity to all my friends and especially to my cd friends. I know how hard it is for some and just sharing our time together and making them comfy in there own skin has brought happiness to others. The best therapy is learning from others like ourselves who have experienced this journey and how to cope with living in both genders. Love all my cdh sisters now

Thanks for your kind and loving post Deborah. Isn’t it great to have a site like this where crossdressing people from all over the world can come and find acceptance and friendship. – Blessings from Teralynn

Angela Booth
      Hostess

1- Knowing I have a home to go to.

2- Family and friends

3 – Making a difference.

Having a home is taken for granted but is such an important thing in life. To me it is a result of my work and life reflecting the person I am. Everything is about me and what I have achieved in life. It may not be grand but it is my space. It is the space where I have developed my true self, away from prying eyes until I was ready to come out.

Family and friends are the social aspect of being a human and we would be worse off without. Oh yes they may be trying at times but are the rock you can cling to in a storm. The love of family and good friends is a blessing. It has helped me to be my true self.

In life I have had jobs where what I do can make a difference to people. It is never a given that it can be achieved but when it does there is a personal satisfaction of accomplishment. 

Being there for family and friends and reciprocating the love they have given. Forgiving each other if there has been an upset. I have made a difference to their lives and they have helped make a difference to mine in that I am now the whole and real person. That’s why I chose them.

A well thought out and written post Angela. I appreciate your participation in this survey. – Blessings from Teralynn

ChloeC
      Duchess

For me, anyway, the most important part of my life that’s bringing me happiness is that all of my children and now grandchildren are leading what I would consider very successful lives.  They aren’t like famous or heads of corporations, but each in his and her own way, has faced obstacles, set-backs, made choices where things didn’t exactly work out as they hoped, but they learned to overcome them, move on, and from what they’ve told me and my SO (and shown us!), they feel reasonably good about themselves and their families.

I’m also happy about my married life, after 40+ years of marriage, my SO and I still enjoy being with each other, spending time together, doing things together. We’ve also given each other space to be ourselves when we want, but have learned to be there for the other when those moments arise.

And finally, since we moved many miles to a new locale, we now have even more friends and acquaintances  than we did back where we had lived a lot of years- me for 35, my SO most her life. And that includes all you here on CDH as I have found that sharing my interests, feelings, needs which are quite varied, are now able to be done so within a much wider group, both in person and online.  It all has allowed me to explore a lot more about myself as I interact and share with others who are on their own journeys of exploration.

I’m not particularly a devoutly religious person, but I do give thanks for all the above.

Thanks for posting to this survey Chloe. I never expected to get as many responses as I have received . However, I am delighted to see that most of us have quite a lot of positive things in our lives that make us happy! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous
      Lady

What makes me happy 1. Knowing that both my daughters are good people, happy where they are right now in their life 2. My Cabin, I live in a log cabin that I found after a painful divorce and when I walked in I felt like I could heal in this home and that was true. 3. I’m retired and debt free 4. I love wearing women’s clothing and it makes me happy and satisfied

Another item is my health. I have been described as a Unicorn since I’m on no medications, no heart disease, no high blood pressure or any other aliment that comes along with getting older. The only thing was arthritis in my knee and I had it replaced to take care of that this October.

Sandy

Sounds like you are living the dream life – your version of it. I only wish all of us could find such happiness. Thanks for posting. – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?