Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Okay, I’m curious. This is an unusual sort of topic, but I got to wondering.

How do you girls relieve yourselves? Do you stand or sit? Is it different dressed or not?

Myself I have to admit to standing whether I’m enfemme or not.

Jessica

Maggie
      Lady

That’s funny Jessica I was thinking about this the other day. I sit pretty much all the time at home I have Always lived with females so I just sit as well. I will stand when in a public place and it does not seem clean.
      MaryKay

when in dressed in feminine mode i  sit, and also i sit at home, in public places i stand but i am not dressed in fem.

It generally depends on what I am wearing and how I am presenting.   With a dress or skirt, I always sit., but with jeans, shorts, etc, it really depends on how I am presenting.

Mackenzie Alexandra

Jessica
      Lady

I just love all of the answers. Thanks ladies.

just a another thought what if you are out in public and dressed up which bath room would you go into? for me i would go into the one i am dressed up for a woman s bath room. but i would make it quick and get out

When in public, it is always about how I am presenting. Anyway else doesn’t make sense.

Mackenzie Alexandra

Janine
        Lady

The best way is to go to the bathroom you are dressed as
        You had it right when you said that you get in and do your business and get out as quickly as possible
        Always seems to work for me

When I am dressed in feminine mode I sit, and if I am underdressed I usually sit also.

Anonymous

I actually enjoy sitting down to go to the washroom. It gives me time to relax, and it all goes into the toilet. It doesn’t have the opportunity to spray everywhere or get on the seat if I don’t do something correctly.

[quote quote=77033]I actually enjoy sitting down to go to the washroom. It gives me time to relax, and it all goes into the toilet. It doesn’t have the opportunity to spray everywhere or get on the seat if I don’t do something correctly. [/quote]
      This is it. Even as my male dominant personae I sit mostly too. Wearing shorts while standing and you’ll know why lol. I think it’s funny that the male ego equates cleanliness with being feminine.

Tho I’ve never been out en femme, I can certainly under stand the issues of having everything in place then having go publicly. It’s a pain at home lol

I sit 90% of the time. It is easier to re tuck that way and I don’t have to deal with the last 2 drops curse.

Anonymous

when presenting as a woman i always sit to pee

I always sit down when I wee both at home and when out. My clothing does not alter this. I got sick of being a rotten shot anyway and spraying but it feels more natural to me.

I never go out in female outer wear so always male toilet for me.

Violet

I started sitting at home years ago because I was a terrible shot as well! 😂

Years before Hannah came along.

When I’m out it is what ever I’m wearing that decides that.

Awesome question. I’ve often wondered about this, and I love all the replies,

Jessica
        Lady

I know right. I love all of the replies too.

Clara
      Lady

I sit at all time when visiting the Gents or ladies. When dressed as Clara or not.

It will be 20 years in June that I lost my prostate to cancer. Since then, volume and velocity are weak and unpredictable, so I have been sitting since. Plus, I’m the one cleaning the bathroom. I don’t think men have a freaking clue as to how much splatter they create, even when they are on target.

I always sit at home even in drab.  Been doing it for years, at my wife’s request she says the same, men splatter too much and I agree.

Love

Melissa Sue

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I prefer to sit but sometimes I’m forced to stand because of my enlarged prostate. It’s the only way I can get flow. Just another time that I’m unhappy with my genitalia.

I almost always sit as I am usually tucked and have on padded panties. However, the other issue of which bathroom to use is a real pain in Missouri as they enacted law to use the bathroom of your sex stated on your birth certificate. However, if dressed en femme I will use the ladies room regardless. BTW rule number one – never stand to pee in the ladies room unless your feet are on backwards.

Love,

Tommie

Whenever I use fire hydrants or a tree, I raise my left leg, I find it’s easier to raise than my right leg.  If there are no trees or hydrants, I just squat on a nice piece of grass after circling the exact spot.
      At home or in an establishment, I always sit no matter what I wear or which washroom I use. No sense in standing as I can’t buy battleships anywhere anymore. I use the public washroom that matches my appearance or the neutral washroom.

I always sit when using a public rest room enfemme. I never sit using one as a male. I think that many mens rooms tend to be suspect and I don.t want to sit where that other guy just sat I do not want to sit on his last few drops.

I sit all the time unless it’s a public men’s room. I’m just more comfortable sitting. I also get a good view of the panties I’m wearing ! I believe more men sit than is believed. I own a boat. Even at anchor or docked a boat will still rock. So standing and trying to pee can be a challenge target wise. I tell all male guests aboard that everyone sits when using the head. I’ve had two male guest tell me that they always sit anyway.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Potty Time?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?