Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies! Been crossdressing off and on ever since about age 10 or so, dressing in Mom’s pajamas and slips when she wasn’t home. Later on, my stepmother had a trunk which contained nightgowns and real silk hose (would love to have kept those). I continued to dress off and on over time, purging and reacquiring clothing.
      Recently the CD urge has been whispering to me, so over Halloween I saw on one of the popup costume place’s website a pair of mermaid leggings. I went and purchased those, came home, painted my toes, then slid on those along with panties, a bra and a black slip.
      I looked into the mirror and Regina looked back at me!
      Nowhere near ready to step out in public as Regina, but will be reading to get tips to be ready when that day comes!

Hi Regina!

Love the name! 💜

Welcome to CDH!  There are a lot of great girls who can help and support you here. Lots of tips and info all over. Have fun and enjoy. Your in great company.

XO – Robyn 😊❤

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Regina…..happy to welcome you here. Your among a community of accepting and caring girls who are always here to help in everyway . Their advice will certainly  help explore and learn more about where one ‘s journey may like  to go.  Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience  my first outting to which may happen just the last little while ago  . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them.   Always safe and easier to share this moment with others like yourself. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Regina and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Did you know that Regina is Latin for queen? I know how you feel about Regina looking back at you in the mirror. That’s how I feel every time I look too. It’s a great feeling isn’t it? OK now I have to go and buy some mermaid leggings. I love mermaids and fairies. I hope they have some in plus sizes. Along with reading I hope you’ll post some things and ask questions.

Welcome again to the site. If you ever want to vent, need a shoulder to cry on, or just talk about anything an nothing at all, feel free to PM me.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Regina! So glad you chose this community to be a part of. There is lots of great advice, support, and encouragement to found here. All you need to do is ask. All of us have been new at one time so we can understand most of the concerns and joys you will experience in your journey. Never feel that you are alone. We are here to help. Most of us are open to private messages so feel to reach out regarding those more personal topics. Have fun!

Hi Regina,

Welcoe to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Regina!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?