Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Pink
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 28

I love the feel of soft silky panties as well. I am currently phasing out my men’s underwear for nice pink and black lace panties.  The feeling is orgasmic.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Candy Can
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2018
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 108

Hi Candy

Adore panties…..no more drab for me…check out ” Wolbar” panties on Amazon…..so lush….hugs, Grace xx

Oh my, I do like those Wolbar panties – Thank You!

Alana Teal
      Participant
      Registered On: June 9, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 16

Katie and Laura’s Fancy Satin Panties are my daily wear panties. I have more pinks and flowers than other colors. I am currently on a business trip and packed only girly ones, pinks and flowers. I love their Princess Juliet panties, with nice lace accents. I need to try their Ballerina panties. So fun.

Alana

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 331

Hi Candy

Adore panties…..no more drab for me…check out ” Wolbar” panties on Amazon…..so lush….hugs, Grace xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Sweet
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 2

I have a agree, I love to wear panties as much as I can without the wife knowing lol.

I have a couple of nice thongs and a couple pairs of boy shorts that make me feel so sexy

Jeannie Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 45

That is how I feel Emily. Although I suspect the female nurses know the difference. Where are the best undies sold that you wear to the doctors? Jeannie

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 460

Totally agree! Gave up men’s underwear years ago ( except for one day in the hospital for a knee replacement last year). So much more comfortable! Once I finally found the brand and style I like, there was no turning back. Even wear them to doctors appointments now. Who’s to say whether a pair of black nylon underwear is men’s or women’s? More to the point, who cares?

Emily

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Caroline Ross
      Participant
      Registered On: October 3, 2020
      Replies: 22

I wear panties all the time now.

Tossed out my guy stuff  several years ago.

I have g-strings, thongs, crotchless, frilly, lacey but I just love my simple shear panties with designs on them. Make me feel so girly.

I think I have mentioned it before but check out the xdress.com website for men’s panties. Great selection, great quality, good price.

I know some only buy women’s panties but when in drab you may like the selection xdress has and the fit.

My problem in the morning is what to wear. I wake up feeling like wearing a thong but as I go through them I then think maybe I should go thong or maybe…..

Caroline

Stephanie Bass
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 749

Hi and nice to meet you Candy so wish for wearing panties all the time but as work in small community and only guys around cant chance it or risk being found out . So within minutes when home from work jeans come off and cute or sexy panties go on wife is accepting so she knows i have to change after work to feel more comfortable and more like my self as Stephanie .

Great Post hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Jeannie Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 45

I wear panties all the time. I do have plain looking unisex ones for the doctors. When I am wearing a business suit I tend to wear Kate and Laura fancy satin princess panties usually pink. The sexier the panty the lighter my mood when under dram clothes. I favor bikini hipster and low to mid rise briefs and they are all comfy for me. I enjoy looking at gg and wondering if they have panties like mine on. I also get a bit of a tingle if I have a possible VPL and a gg is behind me.

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Replies: 170

I have thrown out all of my male underwear.  Only Cacique panties for this girl.  Do have some plain cotton ones if I have to visit the doctor, but most of mine are extra soft with lace strips.  Do also have some thongs, G-strings and 3 pair of open back panties.

Candy Can
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2018
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 108

I don’t know if you have ‘Bonds’ in the US and UK, they are widely available here in Oz, even in supermarkets.

Just got 1/2 doz more soft cotton, in black and white for work.

Compared to guys ‘tighty whiteys’, they are so soft.

No rashes, feel good, quite adequate support.

(I’m wondering if I should go for pantie liners as well?).

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Leah
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 180

I enjoy wearing panties and a bralette daily.  Love the feel and knowing I might be wearing something more sexier than other ladies

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 84

I just saw some Vera Wang nylon panties on line at Kohl’s.  I just have to have them in pink!  Will go shopping today and wear them all day!

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2968463/simply-vera-vera-wang-modern-lace-bikini-panty.jsp?color=Champagne&prdPV=36

stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 88
      Replies: 782

What is it about such a simple undergarment that excites so much interest?

You can’t even see them once you are dressed. Some styles are not CD friendly either – you know, the sort with a narrow crotch area and no real holding power.  Eventually one – you know to what I refer – always escapes out the side to dangle, with a gusset stranglehold, down the side of your inner thigh.   Okay so you tuck it back in . Fifteen minutes later…..   Crotchless?  I don’t think so…..

So some experimentation with styles and sizing is required. I myself am a UK size 14 in skirts but usually buy size 12 panties , usually with a lot of stretch, because I prefer them a little tight.

I am not keen on thongs – they always end up where they shouldn’t. Crotchless?   k

But i do agree there is nothing quite like pulling a lovely pair of smooth and silky panties on (and adjusting them).  I wear them as often as i can. I really love that tight leg that cuts diagonally across my bottom as i walk, and the cheeky coldness when worn out in a freezing wind. I sometimes go commando – stepping out of them is a joy – to appreciate the breeze and to enjoy pulling them on again after without falling over into the nettles. Sometimes I glance at the man behind me in the queue saying, in my head ,”You don’t know what you are missing.”   Then again, maybe he isn’t !!!!

Does your mood affect the colour you wear?  Sometimes I want black other times white. Sometimes I prefer a matching set. When feeling frivolous I wear my black with large purple polka dot and little bow decorated ones.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

I love to shop for femme fashion.  Just picking out a pair of feminine panties in silk, satin or lace is so stimulating.  I can barely wait to get home to try them on!

All of you know the feeling of anticipation and then they first touch your body….

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 112

Hi Candy, I could not agree more pretty knickers especially with a matching bra do make you feel so feminine. Male undies are so boring and plain generally. Sandra xx

Anonymous
        Inactive
        Registered On:
        Replies: 543

Boring design boring material, couldn’t agree more.

helenmarie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2018
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 120

Hello Candy,         I am with you Candy on this topic, I love knickers [panties], soft cotton/silk/nylon & the frilly/pretty ones the better.  Like you I only wear male pants when going to the hospital/doctors, etc. The feel of knickers on your body is so nice, & as you say makes you feel very feminine. So I will wear them all the time as well as other female clothes when I can.

love,      Helenmarie

Elle
      Participant
      Registered On: August 31, 2016
      Replies: 12

I haven’t worn male underwear for many years. Panties are so much nicer and mor comfortable. I only wear thongs ….. feels sooo sexy, especially the smooth ones.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Elle.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Sliding a pair of silk or satin panties up your legs and over your bottom has got to be one of the most transformative things a gurl can do.  Whether tucked or not, the feeling is ecstasy.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.