- May 3, 2019 at 6:49 pm #173989Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 108Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
I still have a few pairs of male undies, but rarely wear them (basically just for doctors, hospital, stuff like that).
No. I like Panties. Many fabrics and styles are SO much more comfortable than what guys get left with.
And so many pretty designs and patterns.
I also think that wearing panties makes a statement. Perhaps a statement only to myself, but I feel truer to my self, it’s letting my female side have a bit of an outlet, even when I’m otherwise in drab.
But, Panties, YEA! The softer and prettier the better.
- October 18, 2020 at 4:18 pm #396126Maria PinkParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
- October 17, 2020 at 2:04 pm #395761Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 108Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
- October 16, 2020 at 7:35 am #395319Alana TealParticipantRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 109 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
Katie and Laura’s Fancy Satin Panties are my daily wear panties. I have more pinks and flowers than other colors. I am currently on a business trip and packed only girly ones, pinks and flowers. I love their Princess Juliet panties, with nice lace accents. I need to try their Ballerina panties. So fun.
- October 16, 2020 at 1:08 am #395236Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 331Has thanked: 1930 timesBeen thanked: 1584 times
- October 15, 2020 at 11:56 am #395048Stephanie SweetParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- October 15, 2020 at 9:06 am #394997Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 45Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
- October 15, 2020 at 8:54 am #394990EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 460Has thanked: 2323 timesBeen thanked: 1124 times
Totally agree! Gave up men’s underwear years ago ( except for one day in the hospital for a knee replacement last year). So much more comfortable! Once I finally found the brand and style I like, there was no turning back. Even wear them to doctors appointments now. Who’s to say whether a pair of black nylon underwear is men’s or women’s? More to the point, who cares?
- October 15, 2020 at 8:32 am #394973Caroline RossParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
I wear panties all the time now.
Tossed out my guy stuff several years ago.
I have g-strings, thongs, crotchless, frilly, lacey but I just love my simple shear panties with designs on them. Make me feel so girly.
I think I have mentioned it before but check out the xdress.com website for men’s panties. Great selection, great quality, good price.
I know some only buy women’s panties but when in drab you may like the selection xdress has and the fit.
My problem in the morning is what to wear. I wake up feeling like wearing a thong but as I go through them I then think maybe I should go thong or maybe…..
- October 15, 2020 at 7:36 am #394938Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 749Has thanked: 6273 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Hi and nice to meet you Candy so wish for wearing panties all the time but as work in small community and only guys around cant chance it or risk being found out . So within minutes when home from work jeans come off and cute or sexy panties go on wife is accepting so she knows i have to change after work to feel more comfortable and more like my self as Stephanie .
Great Post hugs girlfriend
- October 15, 2020 at 7:12 am #394936Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 45Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
I wear panties all the time. I do have plain looking unisex ones for the doctors. When I am wearing a business suit I tend to wear Kate and Laura fancy satin princess panties usually pink. The sexier the panty the lighter my mood when under dram clothes. I favor bikini hipster and low to mid rise briefs and they are all comfy for me. I enjoy looking at gg and wondering if they have panties like mine on. I also get a bit of a tingle if I have a possible VPL and a gg is behind me.
- October 14, 2020 at 8:07 pm #394784Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 170Has thanked: 392 timesBeen thanked: 427 times
I have thrown out all of my male underwear. Only Cacique panties for this girl. Do have some plain cotton ones if I have to visit the doctor, but most of mine are extra soft with lace strips. Do also have some thongs, G-strings and 3 pair of open back panties.
- October 14, 2020 at 7:30 pm #394772Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 108Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
I don’t know if you have ‘Bonds’ in the US and UK, they are widely available here in Oz, even in supermarkets.
Just got 1/2 doz more soft cotton, in black and white for work.
Compared to guys ‘tighty whiteys’, they are so soft.
No rashes, feel good, quite adequate support.
(I’m wondering if I should go for pantie liners as well?).
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 8, 2019 at 7:18 am #175346LeahParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 180Has thanked: 2340 timesBeen thanked: 524 times
- May 8, 2019 at 1:33 am #175260AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 84Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
I just saw some Vera Wang nylon panties on line at Kohl’s. I just have to have them in pink! Will go shopping today and wear them all day!
- May 7, 2019 at 11:41 pm #175250stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 88Replies: 782Has thanked: 889 timesBeen thanked: 2656 times
What is it about such a simple undergarment that excites so much interest?
You can’t even see them once you are dressed. Some styles are not CD friendly either – you know, the sort with a narrow crotch area and no real holding power. Eventually one – you know to what I refer – always escapes out the side to dangle, with a gusset stranglehold, down the side of your inner thigh. Okay so you tuck it back in . Fifteen minutes later….. Crotchless? I don’t think so…..
So some experimentation with styles and sizing is required. I myself am a UK size 14 in skirts but usually buy size 12 panties , usually with a lot of stretch, because I prefer them a little tight.
I am not keen on thongs – they always end up where they shouldn’t. Crotchless? k
But i do agree there is nothing quite like pulling a lovely pair of smooth and silky panties on (and adjusting them). I wear them as often as i can. I really love that tight leg that cuts diagonally across my bottom as i walk, and the cheeky coldness when worn out in a freezing wind. I sometimes go commando – stepping out of them is a joy – to appreciate the breeze and to enjoy pulling them on again after without falling over into the nettles. Sometimes I glance at the man behind me in the queue saying, in my head ,”You don’t know what you are missing.” Then again, maybe he isn’t !!!!
Does your mood affect the colour you wear? Sometimes I want black other times white. Sometimes I prefer a matching set. When feeling frivolous I wear my black with large purple polka dot and little bow decorated ones.
- May 7, 2019 at 8:14 am #175080AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 84Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
I love to shop for femme fashion. Just picking out a pair of feminine panties in silk, satin or lace is so stimulating. I can barely wait to get home to try them on!
All of you know the feeling of anticipation and then they first touch your body….
- May 7, 2019 at 7:49 am #175067AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
- May 7, 2019 at 7:54 am #175069
- May 7, 2019 at 7:01 am #175060helenmarieParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 120Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
Hello Candy, I am with you Candy on this topic, I love knickers [panties], soft cotton/silk/nylon & the frilly/pretty ones the better. Like you I only wear male pants when going to the hospital/doctors, etc. The feel of knickers on your body is so nice, & as you say makes you feel very feminine. So I will wear them all the time as well as other female clothes when I can.
- May 3, 2019 at 6:57 pm #173994ElleParticipantRegistered On: August 31, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I haven’t worn male underwear for many years. Panties are so much nicer and mor comfortable. I only wear thongs ….. feels sooo sexy, especially the smooth ones.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Elle.
- May 3, 2019 at 6:52 pm #173991AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 84Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.