Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What female lead character in what movie do you connect with? When I saw Flash Dance I was depressed and suffering from a breakup from the love of my life. After the movie I wanted to dance and be that dancer Alex. Much later, After seeing  Pretty Woman I so happy I wished I was Vivian. I am a sap for happy ending.

Right now I see myself as Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.  Playfully coy but driven to get what she wants.

Anonymous

Was just thinking that Victor Victoria was great one. I could see myself as the male lead (Jim Garner) interested in Victor /Victoria (Julie Andrews) as a FTM CD…  What a twist… fun movie!

Lol Terri Anne that sounds does sound like fun. Imagine you could play both roles?

Anonymous

Hi Terrisa, Yes, that would be! I wonder if any comunity theatres have tried to do a Victor/Victoria play… I think I will ask around. Yet, I will be in audience. 😉

I’m just to flamboyant to pass up the roll. It does give me an idea to throw onto the pile of other ideas. 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?