• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Linda Taz
      Lady

While looking at the Victorias Secret catalog the other day . I showed my boyfriend Charles this beautiful bra and pantie set with a matching robe.At $84 I said that’s crazy , and put the catalog down .
      Charles shook his head , grabbed my arm and walked me to the front window . From there he pointed to a camper across the street telling me Pete got that 3 years ago and only used it once .
      Then he pointed to a boat , telling me Mike blew the engine and the thing hasn’t moved in god knows how long .
      Then he told me about Eddie next door who has a motorcycle his wife won’t let him ride .
      I stood and said what does this have to do with me ?
      We sat back down on the couch and he explained . He said my purchases were not crazy . They made me happy . They were what I’m about . Charles told me to get the catalog and meet him at the computer .
      He asked me sizes and colors but he did the rest . From negligee to shoes . From dresses to jewelry . From stockings to makeup . He was nuts . I couldn’t keep up with him . I was trying to do the addition in my head but I was lost . When he decided he was done we went back to the couch , where I asked him “what the F#@% did you just do ”
      He just put on a big dopey smile and said ,I didn’t buy a camper , I didn’t buy a boat , I don’t have a motorcycle , but I do have a beautiful woman that I love .
      He laughed hysterically . I had tears in my eyes . He’s a great guy a little weird at times but I love him .

I’d like to thank my neighbors with out them none of this would be possible .
      Thank you
      Linda Taz

Anonymous

Agreed, VS is a pricey place to shop…but your bf has a good point. Life is to be enjoyed.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

That sounds like a great fulfilling day. Lucky you.

Anonymous

Sounds like crazy about you and never know might get some nice surprises Love VS myself specially keen on their love and lemon collections

Anonymous

Linda….

Love your story, sounds like you fell on your feet when you met Charles. A little crazy is a good thing, we SO need it in our lives, I know it certainly sparks mine up !!!!

and so to possessions….whoever buys whatever, it was done for a reason…

and just for a moment in time, it made someone happy or made their dreams come true…we are no different….

Huggs grace

Hi Linda,
      That is such a lovely thing that Charles has done.
      Give him a big hug from me.

Mikala xxxx,

Nancy
      Lady

Linda, that is an amazing story of love and support, sounds like a dream come true!

Birel

Anonymous

I think you found yourself a keeper Linda, does he have a brother. lol

Hi Linda,

You’re a lucky girl.

Alice

Anonymous

You are a lucky girl, to have such a caring boyfriend.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?