- January 10, 2019 at 9:54 am #142272
DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 92Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
I logged on today but found that when I tried to open my private photos all I got was error message 404. I assume it is an IT glitch as I haven’t removed any of them.
Can anyone assist?
- January 12, 2019 at 1:03 pm #142862Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 881Has thanked: 1009 timesBeen thanked: 709 times
Please check again, I believe the issue is fixed. I had the same problem the other night and now I can see my private photos again.
- January 10, 2019 at 8:24 pm #142397Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 222Has thanked: 252 timesBeen thanked: 273 times
I can’t assist, but would like to tag along on this post and say that I noticed the same thing a day or so ago.
It happens to me site-wide, not just with the Private Photos in my own Profile. I only had one of those, but it was so horrible I decided I was going to delete it. When I went in to delete it, I got the 404 message.
Anyway, as of 1/10/2019, 10:24pm CST, it seems to be still happening.
– Camryn Occasionnel
- January 10, 2019 at 6:21 pm #142370Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 204Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 235 times
Hi ladies! I have seen that a lot lately. It has happened when I try to log in sometimes as well. Got to love/hate computers!
- January 10, 2019 at 11:49 am #142292Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 246Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
I’ve seen that in the past and it usually clears after a while.
And I’ve just checked and it is also happening to me at the moment! Best just wait and check again later.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.