Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am hoping this will go through and post.

Does anyone else have issues posting with this error. This has been happening since before Christmas and writing a post only to get this result is so frustrating on the platform –

There has been a critical error on this website.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

Amazingly this posted, same device immediately after trying to respond to someone else’s post only to get the above error???? Would love to know if anyone else has a work around.

Sorry admins I did not know how else to communicate this issue and happy to take this offline to discuss via email.
      Sally
      💚

Trish White
      Baroness

No I haven’t but what annoys me is when I comment on something that has the ‘post’ box’ instead of ‘submit’ every time I try to leave it says “if you leave you may lose your comment”. So I have to sit and wait for quite some time to post my comment. Very very frustrating.

Trish

Yes!!! I get that message more often than not these days!! When are they going to take care of it? Sooo frustrating!

Fredrika

Good to know I’m not the only one Fredrika

thank you

xxx

Anonymous

Hi Sally,

Your post will probably get picked up by tech support, but there’s also a dedicated ‘get help’ forum where you can post technical issues.

As to your problem – I haven’t a clue! But it might be worth saving any long posts off line so you can paste them back into a new post if the first attempt crashes. I know – not ideal, but a work around.

Marti xxx

Hey Marti,

thank you on both points. Great minds must think alike I have saved to notes a bunch of responses and new posts now, including this one – copy paste submit, copy paste submit and finally posted. J

sally

xxx

Hi Sally

I have been having the exact same issue and reported it the tech support yesterday.  Interestingly,  I did manage to successfully post a different forum reply after I had had this issue!  I have a hunch that it may be linked to the use of certain emoji’s as the one that got through didn’t include any!

Stephanie

(sent with no emoji’s lol)

Hi Sally

its definitely an issue with emoji’s, I just re tried sending yesterdays post that failed after taking out the Thank you emoji (smiley face with rosey cheeks) and this time it sent ok

Stephanie ❤️ (The heart emoji seems ok)

I wish it was Stephanie, this is my third attempt without any emojis

Sally

xxx

Anonymous

This has been rattling around since before Christmas? I’ve never had a problem, but then I never use emojis.

Connie
      xxx

Barb Wire
      Lady

I had no idea I’d miss my Emojis so much. I even gave them names: “Happy”, “Sad”, “Lovey”, and my favourite “Big Hug!”.

So sad…

Barb 🙁

Love the Emoji touch at the end Barb!

Barb Wire
          Lady

I used a colon and left leaning (ahem..) bracket!

: )

Hi Barb

I think you may be confusing your emoji’s with the Seven Dwarfs LOL (the laughing emoji I used caused an error first time round)

Barb Wire
          Lady

You could be right, Stephanie! I just heard that Sneezy is in quarantine!

:Barb

I can’t post ‘likes’ on the photo forums. Been a problem for over 6 months.

Anonymous

My problem has also seemed to be linked to emojis. With – error, without – goes through.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?