- January 7, 2022 at 3:05 pm #604702Sally ZarcaeParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 155Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 586 times
I am hoping this will go through and post.
Does anyone else have issues posting with this error. This has been happening since before Christmas and writing a post only to get this result is so frustrating on the platform –
There has been a critical error on this website.
- January 8, 2022 at 4:57 am #604874
- January 8, 2022 at 4:46 am #604872
- January 8, 2022 at 4:23 am #604867Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3323 times
I had no idea I’d miss my Emojis so much. I even gave them names: “Happy”, “Sad”, “Lovey”, and my favourite “Big Hug!”.
- January 8, 2022 at 1:21 pm #605055Stephanie AstonLadyRegistered On: May 31, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 98Has thanked: 631 timesBeen thanked: 490 times
I think you may be confusing your emoji’s with the Seven Dwarfs LOL (the laughing emoji I used caused an error first time round)
- January 8, 2022 at 12:47 pm #605033Sally ZarcaeLadyRegistered On: July 23, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 155Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 586 times
Love the Emoji touch at the end Barb!
- January 8, 2022 at 1:09 pm #605054
- January 8, 2022 at 4:10 am #604866AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
This has been rattling around since before Christmas? I’ve never had a problem, but then I never use emojis.
- January 8, 2022 at 12:20 am #604841LadyRegistered On: May 31, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 98Has thanked: 631 timesBeen thanked: 490 times
- January 8, 2022 at 12:10 am #604838LadyRegistered On: May 31, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 98Has thanked: 631 timesBeen thanked: 490 times
I have been having the exact same issue and reported it the tech support yesterday. Interestingly, I did manage to successfully post a different forum reply after I had had this issue! I have a hunch that it may be linked to the use of certain emoji’s as the one that got through didn’t include any!
(sent with no emoji’s lol)
- January 7, 2022 at 11:32 pm #604832MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4525 times
Your post will probably get picked up by tech support, but there’s also a dedicated ‘get help’ forum where you can post technical issues.
As to your problem – I haven’t a clue! But it might be worth saving any long posts off line so you can paste them back into a new post if the first attempt crashes. I know – not ideal, but a work around.
- This reply was modified 9 months ago by Marti.
- January 8, 2022 at 3:49 am #604863Sally ZarcaeLadyRegistered On: July 23, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 155Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 586 times
thank you on both points. Great minds must think alike I have saved to notes a bunch of responses and new posts now, including this one – copy paste submit, copy paste submit and finally posted. J
- January 7, 2022 at 11:18 pm #604831Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 447Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 1509 times
Yes!!! I get that message more often than not these days!! When are they going to take care of it? Sooo frustrating!
- January 7, 2022 at 3:09 pm #604708Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 361Has thanked: 1680 timesBeen thanked: 1364 times
No I haven’t but what annoys me is when I comment on something that has the ‘post’ box’ instead of ‘submit’ every time I try to leave it says “if you leave you may lose your comment”. So I have to sit and wait for quite some time to post my comment. Very very frustrating.
- January 7, 2022 at 3:07 pm #604705LadyRegistered On: July 23, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 155Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 586 times
Amazingly this posted, same device immediately after trying to respond to someone else’s post only to get the above error???? Would love to know if anyone else has a work around.
Sorry admins I did not know how else to communicate this issue and happy to take this offline to discuss via email.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.