• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I guess if it’s electronics you can always expect some kind of problem all the time.

Somehow and for some reason I cannot send or receive any Emails through Outlook. It was working fine all morning then all of a sudden it stopped. Now whenever I access it through Outlook it asks my for my email address and password. When I put it in it won’t accept it.

I went to Verizon and they couldn’t help me because  Outlook  is a 3rd party program. Then they sent me to Comcast which is where my email address is with.

I spent over an hour trying to get it fixed, to no avail. The tech that I was on the phone with wasn’t  able to help either. So she suggested that I go to Best BUY and have the Geek Squad people look at my phone. Well by the time that I got finished with Verizon  Best Buy was about to close. So at 10:00 tomorrow morning I’ll be  at Best Buy. It has everything to do with my password. I want to change it but there is no place lthat I can change it.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

HI Kathleen try doing these things from this link might fix your problem

12 Tips to Fix Outlook Send and Receive Error (wondershare.com)

Anonymous

Thanks Donna, I’ll try it in the morning. It’s  getting late for me.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Hope it works out Have a good night

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

UPDATE….

Went to Best Buy and someone from the  Geek Squad got my email account was fixed in about 15 min after I explained my problem. NO CHARGE. Thanks Geek Squad.

Kathleen xxxxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?