- May 11, 2021 at 6:02 pm #491011Dana J. BantonParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 61Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
So tell me girls… who here has had a professional makeover? I have had several and I plan to get another one this Friday afternoon at Janet’s Closet in Detroit. If you have had a makeover, how does it make you feel? I have only had them done at Janet’s Closet but I long for the day I have the courage to get one at Sephora or Ulta or soomeplace similar.
I personally love them. I cannot tell you the feeling I had the first time I looked in the mirror after my very first makeover. Euphoria, exhilaration, pure bliss are the only words I can describe and yes….I did cry a bit. I was so happy….I never knew I could look like that.
what have you experienced? Hugs Dana.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Dana J. Banton.
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 20, 2021 at 12:53 pm #494215Helene BockLadyRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
I had two before my final which was really super, the first ones were not terrible and think I could almost have done as good myself, but learned the “techniques” so it helped. My problem was to find the right one as a lot of “experts” around costing a lot of money and ofcourse their pictures always shows the best ones.
- May 17, 2021 at 2:54 pm #493128Millicent TeasedaleDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 13Replies: 195Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
Have had three transformations and all were wonderful and each a little different. One in Las Vegas with Amy at Just You, one in Florida at a person’s home who no longer is in the business that I can see, and one with Phoebe Cross near Atlanta. All while on vacation. Each one is special and was a wonderful experience.
And just over the weekend I got my long covid hair cut into a nice pixie at a local salon. They were very discreet and very attentive and my cut is masculine enough for when I want to be masculine and can be styled nicely as a short cute haircut for when I want to be feminine. Will be fun as it grows out and I can do more and more with it.
I recommend transformation highly – they help you see what you can be. Looking forward to things getting to the new normal and to visiting Ulta and Sephora and seeing what they can do for me as well.
- May 16, 2021 at 5:09 am #492598Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 292Has thanked: 1084 timesBeen thanked: 1182 times
Haven’t had one yet but was very close before all the lock downs. There are a couple I’d Ike to try that specialize in mtf transformation! Then do some shopping and a nice dinner that evening!
- May 16, 2021 at 1:03 am #492542MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
– no, I haven’t had a makeover, but I’d promised myself one when lockdown ended. Time to get the ball rolling 😉
- May 15, 2021 at 11:07 pm #492533Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 186Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 739 times
Yes, a wonderful lady in Holland. She is a professional make up artist who branched out, sadly COVID killed her business. I was all let’s do it, she said we need time to understand your skin, try a variety of products before we get it right. The end result was incredible, all I saw back in the mirror was a woman!
She also helped steer outfits that would underplay the male body and what hairstyle to use. Quite incredible, spent the day out afterwards and was very sad when I had to change back, but glowing inside.
Must find a new artist!
- May 15, 2021 at 5:43 pm #492475Lisa JonesLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
As I was home in London last year for a couple of months before all the covid started happening and I took the opportunity to book several makeovers or days out, and dinners out in Soho.
I had seen several reports from other girls about the main Ladies that run makeovers so just threw caution to the wind and prebooked spreading over the time frame with The Boudoir, BWBG, and Adam & Eve. I had 4 hour make overs with The Boudoir and BWBG and also booked trips out with them on several occasions. Adam & Eve I spent the whole day out shopping and tourist things. All three Ladies were absolutely amazing, I felt so fantastic as myself and got a little emotional a few times looking in the mirror of a changing room in a dress shop. Was the highlight of my life as Lisa to go out for lunch or dinner and no one batted an eye lid at me, although I am sure a few guys took long looks and smiles at me.
I can’t say enough about how great these Ladies were and thoroughly recommend doing it, can’t wait until I get chance to do it again.
- May 14, 2021 at 8:45 am #492046Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 88Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
I have had two make-overs from a very nice young lady who does them professionally. I actually found her on Craigslist. In terms of reaction, what you and several other sisters, shared expressed the feelings of joy I felt when I took that first look in the mirror. Even if temporary, the feeling of being so completely in my fem state-of-mind exceeded all my expectations.
- May 14, 2021 at 4:39 am #491994Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 276Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
I had a full Transformation in 2009 at Over the Rainbow Transformations in Portland, OR USA.
First I would say everyone should get one and also makeup lessons.
It was a most magical day, one Never to forget. It was after my real and serious start into crossdressing and it changed my perspective on my fem side 100%, worth every penny.
I wanted to see what was possible for me and Victoria did a fantastic job.
Since that day I have had many makeup professionals do my face which is fantastic and a great way to learn new products, colors and technics.
- May 13, 2021 at 7:04 pm #491870DianaCD22LadyRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
I actually had one done at Janet’s Closet. It was about a year or so before the Lady in Red went out with TS Mistress Alicia to Gigi’s. I don’t remember much about the night I had the make over at Janet’s but I often remember the fun of dancing and partying at Gigi’s.
I also had a makeover done in Toronto around that time and went out to a trans friendly bar. Boy did the boys hit on me that night! I didn’t do any dancing that night. I just sat pretty at the bar for about an hour and enjoyed the attention.
Another makeover was done by another domme, Dominus Venus. We had a few drinks at a nearby bar and then went back to her place for some pro-domme fun.
And then there was Mistress Brianna of Washington DC. She was the first woman I went to see to discuss my desires. I met with her several times and she could work a miracle in transforming. She also took me on my first outing and it was amazing. I cannot remember the place but they had a Diva contest and a very interesting back room with gay strippers and their admirers. You would end up with a broken arm if you touch a female stripper in similar ways.
Now that I am divorced and have collected a nice collection of clothing et. al. I feel that another makeover is somewhere in my future.
- May 13, 2021 at 11:58 am #491744Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 602Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
Hi Dana I’ve yet to have the pleasure of a professional makeover, which i intend to remedy in the not to distant future,
I live in the UK not to far from a city called Birmingham there is a place called Transformation where they do 4 hour makeovers with a professional photographer taking pictures of you en femme,
I’m hoping it’s still there after all this about the pandemic, a lot of businesses have closed down over the last year or so,
I shall keep everyone informed about my progress i just hope i get the chance to shine x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- May 15, 2021 at 10:55 am #492359Sandra JamesLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 20Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
rozalyne, go for it girl! i had a makeover in their london branch (no longer there sadly) many years ago. i had never had the chance to dress before, it was like going from a to z in one go. staff were lovely, made me feel so relaxed. i was actually shaking with nerves when i walked in the door. after a coffee i was brought to the wardrobe room and selected everything to wear. then we selected a few wigs to try on. once dressed we went to the makeup room. a lovely lady brought me through all the stages, moisturiser, foundation, full eye makeup, then lipstick and blusher. tried the wigs on and selected one. then put on a pearl necklace. i felt incredibly high when i stood before the mirror. from almost no prior experience of crossdressing there i stood, dressed in bra with silicone inserts, panties, suspenders and stockings, a waspie corset, dress and heels, gorgeous wig and full makeup!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Sandra James.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 13, 2021 at 8:22 am #491650Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 862Has thanked: 5587 timesBeen thanked: 3454 times
Hi Dana I have done many make overs in my past I am defiantly over due for one now. All woman including our cis sisters should have a professional make over. I remember my first when i was living in LA. My neighbor saw me sun bathing out on the deck in a cute bikini bottom. She was convinced I was gay and would not let me prove it other wise So I just played along with it. I asked her if she would go with me to have a make over and i would pay for her to have one also. She looked incredible I guess we both looked incredible. That make over killed any chance I had with her .You can not win them all. Ladies get a make over. The first time i never learned anything I was just too excited. They are professionals and they want to show you how good they really are.You can go to trans friendly places near you. You bring your money they will show you their skills. Its that easy. “Their make up skills” ha ha
- May 13, 2021 at 7:53 am #491643Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 701Has thanked: 44230 timesBeen thanked: 1512 times
I went to an Ulta Beauty store for a full make-up application back on 7/27/2019. I was in drab for the makeover and when I made the appointment a few weeks earlier. I was going to a semi-private event later that night and changed to en fem back at my hotel room.
Dana/”Jennifer”: Ulta and Sephora are non-judgmental and very supportive of customers such as us. Just be honest when telling them what you are wanting to have done.
- May 12, 2021 at 3:49 pm #491451LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 462Has thanked: 1418 timesBeen thanked: 1084 times
I have had two makeovers at a cd/tg friendly boutique here on Long Island, NY… I was able to take the full experience of being pampered dressed in my LBD..Karen was very meticulous and it turned out to be learning experience with makeup tips. I can relate, too, to the exhilaration you experienced after your first makeover
I had a photo session which I posted on my personal photo gallery… Leonara xx
- May 12, 2021 at 12:13 pm #491343
- May 12, 2021 at 11:23 am #491323Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 1040Has thanked: 14557 timesBeen thanked: 3904 times
- May 12, 2021 at 12:45 pm #491347Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
- May 13, 2021 at 6:57 pm #491867Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 1040Has thanked: 14557 timesBeen thanked: 3904 times
Wow. That’s a load of makeup! Of course, at Ulta it doesn’t take long to add up that far. Last time I wasthere I only got a few things and still spent like a hundred bucks.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 12, 2021 at 9:34 am #491279AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Im thinking of checking out a dressing service just down the road from me called translife? Heard good things about it and although its pricey but aint they all so if it gives me new ideas and looks ill be happy xx
- May 12, 2021 at 10:09 am #491298Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 1187Has thanked: 3828 timesBeen thanked: 5719 times
- May 17, 2021 at 11:11 am #493061AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Just need to get a allover wax and im going to translife again as want to be all over smooth forever xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 12, 2021 at 1:36 pm #491360AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
- May 12, 2021 at 12:12 pm #491341AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Yes I live about 10mins walk from translife and yes its a top place as had one or two makeovers there and they are very professional and did my make up and clothes just the way I wanted it 😀 felt so beautiful alas I lost the pics as forgot to transfer them to my new mobile xx
- May 12, 2021 at 3:32 pm #491439Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 1187Has thanked: 3828 timesBeen thanked: 5719 times
10 mins from Translife Brighton?
We really should organise a meetup!
PM me if interested – I’ve reached out to others, so it could be a nice little post lockdown party!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 13, 2021 at 11:43 am #491741
- May 12, 2021 at 9:31 am #491278LadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 1187Has thanked: 3828 timesBeen thanked: 5719 times
I’ve been to a MUA twice, and each time I nearly spoiled it with my tears of joy!
It’s a wonderful experience, especially with a MUA who explains what they’re doing, why, and with which products.
- May 12, 2021 at 8:16 am #491261LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 246Has thanked: 3346 timesBeen thanked: 870 times
I had one a couple years ago, it was great, she was very supportive. Only wish I could have left it on longer. My wife is very paranoid about getting one done in the town we live in but said would do one away on vacation.
- May 12, 2021 at 7:13 am #491243Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 371Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 1057 times
Yes, I have been a few times. However my sister, and later my wife, are both every bit as good at doing me over that I depend upon them when I want to look extra special. Or when they want me to look special!
- May 12, 2021 at 5:53 am #491202Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 81Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 446 times
- May 11, 2021 at 11:36 pm #491088Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 88Replies: 855Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2974 times
I have had the lovely experience of several professional makeovers and hitherto, would not go out in public with out one. In these Covid times, I think I might do my own, but wear a mask…. (There has to be some good in the terrible world wide “bug”.)
What even better is two of the lovely female pro make up artists I have come to regard as friends. One even did a personalised make up video for me.. Both have also been very good at “doing my hair”, aka my wigs…
“Number 2” is a pro op trans.. So there’s another “link” in there as well..
The only “pro” I did not like was the “quick job” at the Seahorse, (Diva Las Vegas??) Ball in Sydney in 2014. Ruined the night, Could have done better myself,,,
Was my first Caty “formal” too. Made it even worse…
- May 17, 2021 at 12:01 pm #493085AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
I’d just like to see what looks are good on me and do my make up properly and have a bit of a photo shoot so can have memories of a great time and plus it’s only 10 15 mins away from where I live so very handy 😀
- May 11, 2021 at 9:16 pm #491077PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 714 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
Hi Dana, I have been to Ulta a couple times. And had a friend help me with some makeovers. I Love them. And I dint know I could look like that either. Hugs Pru
- May 13, 2021 at 8:17 am #491649Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 214Has thanked: 1487 timesBeen thanked: 1027 times
Hi Pru! When you did your Ulta makeover, were you on display for anyone in the store to see you? The only Ulta I’ve ever been in had the makeup chair in the middle of everything. Imagine a country bar with the mechanical bull and everyone standing around watching. THAT is what the Ulta I was at would’ve been like if I was in the chair. I’m not ready for that yet! HA! LOL!!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- May 13, 2021 at 7:59 pm #491893PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 714 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
It was towards the back. But people were walking by constantly. I was really nervous at first. But it became fun. Especially as the makeover progressed. You can do it!! Hugs Pru
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 11, 2021 at 8:10 pm #491064Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 206Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
- May 13, 2021 at 9:41 am #491677Dana J. BantonLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 61Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
Hi Michelle. I think a professional makeover is definitely worth it. It is not just the end result, but the experience of being out and about and being pampered a little.
- May 11, 2021 at 7:27 pm #491053Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5910 times
- May 11, 2021 at 7:19 pm #491051DuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
I have only had one; it was at Ulta, and I made it a “learning” experience. I felt good enough about it make my first public appearance at the mall, afterward. I was ready for a repeat experience when COVID shut everything down, so I have managed on my own since. I will go back, but I want it to be ahead of a special event of some sort.
- May 11, 2021 at 6:29 pm #491028Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 123Replies: 188Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 931 times
Hi. I have had a few. First two were at cd/tg vendors. They were ok. Then three more with mainstream makeup artists. All of those were set up for them coming to my place. One of those was terrible. She basically ignored my instructions and did a drag makeover which I hated. The other two were ok.
Finally, the latest one was awesome! I went to Glam Dolls studio in the Memphis metro and met Shun, the makeup artist/owner. I had a 90 minutes session. She took her time finding out what I wanted and she did a great job! (I have the before-after photo in one of my private photos galleries)
I loved the pampering, the chitchat, and specially, the reveal!
- May 12, 2021 at 12:37 pm #491345DuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
Memphis? Well, Graceland is 598 miles from my house, so on my next trip, I will have to look them up. Thanks for the tip.
- May 12, 2021 at 1:36 pm #491361
- May 11, 2021 at 6:44 pm #491039LadyRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 61Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
Wow… the last one sounds wonderful! I love the pampering too, but I enjoy the anticipation and the excitement that comes with it. I am so glad you were able to have that experience! Memphis huh? Well someday I will get down there……
- May 11, 2021 at 6:11 pm #491015AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.