• This topic has 44 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So tell me girls…  who here has had a professional makeover?  I have had several and I plan to get another one this Friday afternoon at Janet’s Closet in Detroit.  If you have had a makeover, how does it make you feel?  I have only had them done at Janet’s Closet but I long for the day I have the courage to get one at Sephora or Ulta or soomeplace similar.

I personally love them.  I cannot tell you the feeling I had the first time I looked in the mirror after my very first makeover.  Euphoria, exhilaration, pure bliss are the only words I can describe and yes….I did cry a bit.  I was so happy….I never knew I could look like that.

what have you experienced?  Hugs Dana.

Anonymous

Certainly a make over as soon as possible as got one lined up just down the road from my house. I’m very excited as it gives me fresh inspiring new looks for the future xx

Anonymous

Hi. I have had a few. First two were at cd/tg vendors. They were ok. Then three more with mainstream makeup artists. All of those were set up for them coming to my place. One of those was terrible. She basically ignored my instructions and did a drag makeover which I hated. The other two were ok.
      Finally, the latest one was awesome! I went to Glam Dolls studio in the Memphis metro and met Shun, the makeup artist/owner. I had a 90 minutes session. She took her time finding out what I wanted and she did a great job! (I have the before-after photo in one of my private photos galleries)

I loved the pampering, the chitchat, and specially, the reveal!

Anonymous

Wow… the last one sounds wonderful!  I love the pampering too, but I enjoy the anticipation and the excitement that comes with it.  I am so glad you were able to have that experience!  Memphis huh?  Well someday I will get down there……

Anonymous

Memphis? Well, Graceland is 598 miles from my house, so on my next trip, I will have to look them up. Thanks for the tip.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Anonymous

I’ll be glad to share their information to anybody interested. 🙂

Anonymous

I have only had one; it was at Ulta, and I made it a “learning” experience. I felt good enough about it make my first public appearance at the mall, afterward. I was ready for a repeat experience when COVID shut everything down, so I have managed on my own since. I will go back, but I want it to be ahead of a special event of some sort.

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and sounds like a wonderful thing to do maybe some day it will happen im so envious of you girls have fun he he ..

Stephanie

That sounds so exciting. I would have to travel or go to a local shop.  I don’t know how that would go. If you are fairly good at doing your own. Do you think it would be worth it?

Anonymous

Hi Michelle.  I think a professional makeover is definitely worth it.  It is not just the end result, but the experience of being out and about and being pampered a little.

Hugs Dana.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Dana, I have been to Ulta a couple times. And had a friend help me with some makeovers. I Love them. And I dint know I could look like that either.   Hugs Pru

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Pru!  When you did your Ulta makeover, were you on display for anyone in the store to see you?  The only Ulta I’ve ever been in had the makeup chair in the middle of everything.  Imagine a country bar with the mechanical bull and everyone standing around watching.  THAT is what the Ulta I was at would’ve been like if I was in the chair.  I’m not ready for that yet!  HA! LOL!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Prudence
          Ambassador

It was towards the back. But people were walking by constantly. I was really nervous at first. But it became fun. Especially as the makeover progressed. You can do it!!   Hugs  Pru

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have had the lovely experience of several professional makeovers and hitherto, would not go out in public with out one. In these Covid times, I think I might do my own, but wear a mask…. (There has to be some good in the terrible world wide “bug”.)

What even better is two of the lovely female pro make up artists I have come to regard as friends. One even did a personalised make up video for me.. Both have also been very good at “doing my hair”, aka my wigs…

“Number 2” is a pro op trans.. So there’s another “link” in there as well..

The only “pro” I did not like was the “quick job” at the Seahorse, (Diva Las Vegas??) Ball in Sydney in 2014. Ruined the night, Could have done better myself,,,

Was my first Caty “formal” too. Made it even worse…

Caty.

Anonymous

I’d just like to see what looks are good on me and do my make up properly and have a bit of a photo shoot so can have memories of a great time and plus it’s only 10 15 mins away from where I live so very handy 😀

I really want to do this. I have never tried makeup, but I really want to know what my appearance could be.

Yes, I have been a few times. However my sister, and later my wife, are both every bit as good at doing me over that I depend upon them when I want to look extra special. Or when they want me to look special!

Leah
      Baroness

I had one a couple years ago, it was great, she was very supportive. Only wish I could have left it on longer. My wife is very paranoid about getting one done in the town we live in but said would do one away on vacation.

I’ve been to a MUA twice, and each time I nearly spoiled it with my tears of joy!

It’s a wonderful experience, especially with a MUA who explains what they’re doing, why, and with which products.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Im thinking of checking out a dressing service just down the road from me called translife? Heard good things about it and although its pricey but aint they all so if it gives me new ideas and looks ill be happy xx

There’s a Translife just outside Brighton – I’ve heard good things about them too – so would be interested in your experience!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Yes I live about 10mins walk from translife and yes its a top place as had one or two makeovers there and they are very professional and did my make up and clothes just the way I wanted it 😀 felt so beautiful alas I lost the pics as forgot to transfer them to my new mobile xx

10 mins from Translife Brighton?

We really should organise a meetup!

PM me if interested – I’ve reached out to others, so it could be a nice little post lockdown party!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Yes that sounds like a plan! Xx

Anonymous

Laura I’m booking for July time so I’ll give you a detailed report on how it went ok sweetie. I’m going to be spending 4hours there so will have time for a few changes of clothes as need to get ideas for a new look xx

Anonymous

Just need to get a allover wax and im going to translife again as want to be all over smooth forever xx

What I’d like to know from someone who’s gotten one, is what you’d exorcism to pay at Ulta? I’m young to get one after they start again around here, and need to know how much to put back for it.

Thanks, hugs, Bridgette

Anonymous

It was a year and a half ago, but as I recall, the cost was only $60; but was what I call a light-duty makeover, not the Prom or New Year’s Party special. And I spent over $200 on makeup afterward.

Wow. That’s a load of makeup! Of course, at Ulta it doesn’t take long to add up that far. Last time I wasthere I only got a few things and still spent like a hundred bucks.

Thanks, Bridgette

Sammatha
      Lady

I would love to have a beautiful makeover.
      Two things

Wedding dress.
      Smart evening dress

Samantha xx

Leonara
      Ambassador

Dana,
      I have had two makeovers at a cd/tg friendly boutique here on Long Island, NY… I was able to take the full experience of being pampered dressed in my LBD..Karen was very meticulous and it turned out to be learning experience with makeup tips. I can relate, too, to the exhilaration you experienced after your first makeover
      I had a photo session which I posted on my personal photo gallery… Leonara xx

I went to an Ulta Beauty store for a full make-up application back on 7/27/2019. I was in drab for the makeover and when I made the appointment a few weeks earlier. I was going to a semi-private event later that night and changed to en fem back at my hotel room.

Dana/”Jennifer”: Ulta and Sephora are non-judgmental and very supportive of customers such as us. Just be honest when telling them what you are wanting to have done.

Hi Dana I have done many make overs in my past I am defiantly over due for one now. All woman including our cis sisters should have a  professional make over. I remember my first when i was living in LA. My neighbor saw me sun bathing out on the deck in a cute bikini bottom. She was convinced I was gay and would not let me prove it other wise So I just played along with it. I asked her if she would go with me to have a make over and i would pay for her to have one also. She looked incredible I guess we both looked incredible. That make over killed any chance I had with her .You can not win them all.  Ladies get a make over. The first time i never learned anything I was just too excited. They are professionals and they want to show you how good they really are.You can go to trans friendly places near you. You bring your money they will show you their skills. Its that easy. “Their make up skills” ha ha

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Dana I’ve yet to have the pleasure of a professional makeover, which i intend to remedy in the not to distant future,

I live in the UK not to far from a city called Birmingham there is a place called Transformation where they do 4 hour makeovers with a professional photographer taking pictures of you en femme,

I’m hoping it’s still there after all this about the pandemic, a lot of businesses have closed down over the last year or so,

I shall keep everyone informed about my progress i just hope i get the chance to shine x

Hugs Rozalyne x

rozalyne, go for it girl! i had a makeover in their london branch (no longer there sadly) many years ago. i had never had the chance to dress before, it was like going from a to z in one go. staff were lovely, made me feel so relaxed. i was actually shaking with nerves when i walked in the door. after a coffee i was brought to the wardrobe room and selected everything to wear. then we selected a few wigs to try on. once dressed we went to the makeup room. a lovely lady brought me through all the stages, moisturiser, foundation, full eye makeup, then lipstick and blusher. tried the wigs on and selected one. then put on a pearl necklace. i felt incredibly high when i stood before the mirror. from almost no prior experience of crossdressing there i stood, dressed in bra with silicone inserts, panties, suspenders and stockings, a waspie corset, dress and heels, gorgeous wig and full makeup!

DianaCD22
      Duchess

Hi Dana,

I actually had one done at Janet’s Closet.  It was about a year or so before the Lady in Red went out with TS Mistress Alicia to Gigi’s.  I don’t remember much about the night I had the make over at Janet’s but I often remember the fun of dancing and partying at Gigi’s.

I also had a makeover done in Toronto around that time and went out to a trans friendly bar.  Boy did the boys hit on me that night!  I didn’t do any dancing that night.  I just sat pretty at the bar  for about an hour and enjoyed the attention.

Another makeover was done by another domme, Dominus Venus.  We had a few drinks at a nearby bar and then went back to her place for some pro-domme fun.

And then there was Mistress Brianna of Washington DC.  She was the first woman I went to see to discuss my desires.  I met with her several times and she could work a miracle in transforming.  She also took me on my first outing and it was amazing.  I cannot remember the place but they had a Diva contest and a very interesting back room with gay strippers and their admirers.  You would end up with a broken arm if you touch a female stripper in similar ways.

Now that I am divorced and have collected a nice collection of clothing et. al. I feel that another makeover is somewhere in my future.

Anonymous

Wow Diana!  You have had some wonderful adventures!  Jealous! LOL!

I had a full Transformation in 2009 at Over the Rainbow Transformations in Portland, OR USA.

First I would say everyone should get one and also makeup lessons.

It was a most magical day, one Never to forget. It was after my real and serious start into crossdressing and it changed my perspective on my fem side 100%, worth every penny.

I wanted to see what was possible for me and Victoria did a fantastic job.

Since that day I have had many makeup professionals do my face which is fantastic and a great way to learn new products, colors and technics.

Sandy

Sandy

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Dana:

I have had two make-overs from a very nice young lady who does them professionally. I actually found her on Craigslist. In terms of reaction, what you and several other sisters, shared expressed the feelings of joy I felt when I took that first look in the mirror. Even if temporary, the feeling of being so completely in my fem state-of-mind exceeded all my expectations.

As I was home in London last year for a couple of months before all the covid started happening and I took the opportunity to book  several makeovers or days out, and dinners out in Soho.

I had seen several reports from other girls about the main Ladies that run makeovers so just threw caution to the wind and prebooked spreading over the time frame with The Boudoir, BWBG, and Adam & Eve.  I had 4 hour make overs with The Boudoir and BWBG and also booked trips out with them on several occasions. Adam & Eve I spent the whole day out shopping and tourist things. All three Ladies were absolutely amazing, I felt so fantastic  as myself and got a little emotional a few times looking in the mirror of a changing room in a dress shop.  Was the highlight of my life as Lisa to go out for lunch or dinner and no one batted an eye lid at me, although I am sure a few guys took long looks and smiles at me.

I can’t say enough about how great these Ladies were and thoroughly recommend doing it, can’t wait until I get chance to do it again.

C

Yes, a wonderful lady in Holland. She is a professional make up artist who branched out, sadly COVID killed her business. I was all let’s do it, she said we need time to understand your skin, try a variety of products before we get it right. The end result was incredible, all I saw back in the mirror was a woman!

She also helped steer outfits that would underplay the male body and what hairstyle to use. Quite incredible, spent the day out afterwards and was very sad when I had to change back, but glowing inside.
      Must find a new artist!

S

Anonymous

Hi Dana,

– no, I haven’t had a makeover, but I’d promised myself one when lockdown ended. Time to get the ball rolling 😉

Marti xxx

Morning ladies.
      Haven’t had one yet but was very close before all the lock downs.  There are a couple I’d Ike to try that specialize in mtf transformation! Then do some shopping and a nice dinner that evening!

Have had three transformations and all were wonderful and each a little different. One in Las Vegas with Amy at Just You, one in Florida at a person’s home who no longer is in the business that I can see, and one with Phoebe Cross near Atlanta. All while on vacation. Each one is special and was a wonderful experience.

And just over the weekend I got my long covid hair cut into a nice pixie at a local salon. They were very discreet and very attentive and my cut is masculine enough for when I want to be masculine and can be styled nicely as a short cute haircut for when I want to be feminine. Will be fun as it grows out and I can do more and more with it.

I recommend transformation highly – they help you see what you can be. Looking forward to things getting to the new normal and to visiting Ulta and Sephora and seeing what they can do for me as well.

Anonymous

I had two before my final which was really super, the first ones were not terrible and think I could almost have done as good myself, but learned the “techniques” so it helped. My problem was to find the right one as a lot of “experts” around costing a lot of money and ofcourse their pictures always shows the best ones.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?