• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Emily.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

I am so excited, my wife and I are going to Las Vegas next week and I have a makeover scheduled with JUST YOU. I can not wait. I’m even thinking about traveling en-femme or at least androgynous and then putting on light makeup and heels when arriving in Vegas.

Anonymous

That is so awesome.  I bet you are going to have a blast.  Enjoy the day and the trip.

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Emily, I’m so pleased for you. You’ll have a fabulous time. I too have a transformation booked in June in London and I just can’t wait! I’m a little jealous that you have a supportive SO as mine would not be so understanding. This will be my first time en femme in 35+ years so you’ll appreciate this is a big event for me. I’m a little nervous, embarrassed, thrilled and confused all at the same time.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Chrissie, hope you have fun with your makeover. If you can just relax I am sure you will e fine and have a great time.

Cassie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sounds like SOOOO much fun, Emily. Have a wonderful time!!

. Cassie

Anonymous

I hope you and your wife have a wonderful time!

Hi Emily
      Going to Las Vegas and a makeover what’s not to like, enjoy your holiday sweetheart let us all know how it went.
      Sarah xx

Wow I’m jealous.  Amber and Amy are awesome. I really enjoyed using their makeup services at Keystone. They are like magicians and they made feel beautiful.

I plan on using them next year at Keystone and even getting one for my wife.

Enjoy your time in Vegas.

Emily
        Lady

Amy was awesome and made it such a great experience, I’m already trying to plan my next trip so I can get her to do a makeup lesson.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?