Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

I’m excited to announce that we’re expanding our partnership with Jecca Blac to include a forum where you can receive makeup advice from their makeup consultants.

This is a fantastic opportunity to get makeup advice from professionals and perfect your look.

A few ground rules:

1. Please only use this forum to direct questions to the Jecca Blac makeup consultants. For general discussions about beauty and makeup use the Beauty and Makeup Forum.
      2. All questions are fair game, from color matching to makeup application to skin care and anything in between. Try and include as many details in your question as you can to help them give the best answer possible.
      3. A picture speaks 1,000 words. This is the only forum where photos are allowed. Upload your photo to the public photos area and then link it from your forum post. This will help them recommend a color combination that will work well for your complexion.
      4. As always, be respectful and gracious – especially to the professionals who are sharing their knowledge.
      5. Have fun!
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

please note that advertising links from Jecca Blac ARE allowed in this forum, as she is a sponsor of this site, and has sponsored this forum.

Anonymous

…  WOW …Really awesome! 🙂

What a gift. Thank you, vanessa.

x Lolli x

Gwyneth
      Lady

Might this be the “join the jecca blac community” ad just to the right of my text box?

Gwyn

Jecca Blac
        Professional

Hi Gwyn,

We will be providing advice on this forum directly, but if you wanted to ‘Join our Community’ we run a Facebook Community for our customers, to help direct us with our marketing and product development! 🙂

Dear Jecca Black,

I’m a makeup beginner, and I have an important question. What is the most efficient thing to use to remove lipstick? Help!

Livi

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

I have found that Makeup wipes, and Coconut oil work great.
        Lynda

Jecca Blac,

I’m Caucasian with a little red pigmentation, and when I apply my makeup, I put on concealer first, then foundation. I use a makeup sponge to apply and blend them both. I do this after I shave of course, but no matter how close I shave, even with a new razor, my beard can still be seen as a darker area. What am I doing wrong or what else can do?

Thank you very much, Jill

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?