Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Steffy
      Lady

Has anyone had experience with going to a waxing salon, such as Waxing the City or similar?  They keep popping up on my FB feed and now I’m interested.  They offer a full menu of services for men.  Initially, I think I would be interested in my back and buttocks, and they even offer inner buttocks.  A full Brazilian may be more than I can handle right now, but I was curious if anyone has had the experience, and what it was like?  Thanks!

I started with my brows. Tried getting it down to chest and stomach and those areas really hurt.

I was then brave enough to get a brazillian and that turned out to be no big deal at all and since that area is so hard to shave I have kept with it once a month. Yes there have been times of unexpected excitedness but it has always been ignored and never made into a big deal. I’m quite used to it now and there really is little to no pain.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

I get my back and shoulders waxed by esthician every 2 or 3 months. It may not be comfortable, but I am co confided to wear sleeves tops and dresses, and swimsuits.

MacKenzie Alexandra

i started with waxing and switched to laser cost a little more in the beginning but the end result is far better

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Steffy. I wax, and I like the results. I dont care for shaving. The Brazilian, is far from pleasant. But after the first one. It’s not as bad.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I went to a European Wax Center here in California.

I had my brows, full arms and Full legs done.

I thought it was great. Read some pre-waxing tips. Exfoliate, moisturize, etc…

My only downside is that to get it all waxed again, you have to wait until the hair is “the legnth of a grain of rice”… I feel pretty damn fuzzy at that point.

I have let things grow lately because I’m planning to have EVERYTHING waxed from the neck down before I go to Desert Cross Roads. Plus my brows as well…I feel like a Yeti though not being able to shave.

I am going to ask for a more feminine “arch” for my brows this time…

I am a little worried about the manzilian part being a bit painful, but…

Have fun,

Rayna

I routinely get a Brazilian and everything below the waist. It was not as painful as I thought it would be. Having the hair on my neck waxed was far more painful. And the hair grows back more sparsely afterwards. But I do love the smooth results.

Alana

Hi Steffy.  I routinely get my brows waxed and I got my first male Brazilian wax today.  There are videos on YouTube that’ll answer a lot of your questions.  First time can be a bit painful, but with the right person, you’ll get through it.  Afterwards should be easier.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?