• This topic has 23 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ladies,

Rainy Sunday AM here in Tampa, quite the rarity to have a morning like this. I just finished painting my nails for my lunch with an old GG friend so she can meet Haley for the first time. Will be my first daytime outing, and maybe just a little nervous.

But, after thinking about the profile pic FaceApp comments, I decided to post an unaltered image of myself. While my selfie skills could use some work, I am proud of how I look and who I am. And I am not passing judgement on using the app, but for me it takes the courage of looking at my unaltered photo to understand how I present to others.  Only until I face the truth about know I look and where Haley fits can I bring the truly important people in my life to a point of awareness as to who I truly am.

Like the song says….ch ch ch changes!

Haley😘

Oh my, Beautiful, Haley.
      You should be proud, girl, you are gorgeous,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Haley…

I’m not even CONSIDERING stirring up the volcanic face app debate….

Just needed to say you look gorgeous… well done you!!!

Grace ❤️

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Haley!!  Thank you.  For two things.  First, for channeling your inner Bowie 😁, and secondly, for realizing you are beautiful just the way you are!!   Beauty comes from deep deep inside, not from any mask you wear.   Realizing that is a big step in the right direction!

Stevie

Anonymous

A little inner Bowie is a gift too, just like Haley🎼

Haley Ann , you look fabulous hun!  I don’t use any apps but don’t show my face a lot but slowly getting more courage. Enjoy your lunch hun!

Big hugs

Ashley.

Hi Hailey I had to read your post several times to figure out what you are trying to say. If you are asking “Do I look cute enough” the answer is yes go out and have a lovely with your friend I am sure she will say the same thing.  I several thoughts about Face apps. I think they are a great way to look at what is today and what are the possibilities for tomorrow. They are fun to play with. Most woman look in the mirror and do not like every thing they see. That is why there is so much make up sold. Billions of dollars are spent by mostly woman and those who identify with woman. It a absolutely a huge industry and we play right in the hands of those marketing and the sales of those items. We all want to feel and look good when we look in the mirror that is true for every one Its can be a challenge for so many of us who prefer to see a feminine image of one self. I think those apps can help us to see what could be. We all face to truth every day when we look in the mirror that is for sure. We can also choose to expose the real you by showing your kindness, gentle nature. empathetic part of us that also wants to breath a little oxygen. Those are the qualities that attract others, how those qualities are dressed or packaged are just cute accessories  Go and have a great time you deserve it.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Not sure what I was trying to say either, guess just rambling trying to build courage and deflect negative thoughts. I too love looking at the possibilities with my pictures,  but walking in a restaurant I will not have that luxury, and I guess I need to be honest with myself about how I present.

nothing more, nothing less…

Haley😘

Have fun on your outing. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it out in the light of day. I share your opinion about our pictures but can understand if anyone wants a little tweek.  I simply don’t want to take the time to doctor up mine. Too lazy I guess

Haley,

The most important thing you said was:

”I am proud of how I look and who I am”. Apps and filters and poses will not matter when you are out with your friend. Enjoy yourself! You’re more courageous than I am. You look super-cute too.

candice

Looking Pretty Haley! I haven’t been able to pass for decades, but I continue to show my real self to the world. You Go Girl!

Hi Haley omg girl you have nothing to worry about you are a passable woman you are very pretty good luck on you lunch date ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

You look very nice Haley Ann, and I hope you had a great time with your friend!

Anonymous

Thank you…😘

Anonymous

An update: I have heard that the road to hell is paved with good intentions! May be true, maybe not…but my coming out lunch today turned into coffee tomorrow at Panera, which is a far better choice. Smaller place, weekday afternoon, 25 miles from where I live. Mentally I was in, but after last night at a Lao/Thai wedding with my daughter I was a little slow recovering. But, B and I talked for nearly three hours today, and it gave us both a chance to get used to the idea of it…and I believe it painted a broader picture for her as to why this is important to me. I’m sure it will be a fun and enlightening time with her tomorrow, and I promise you that I will be rocking those white size 7 skinny jeans! Maybe tomorrow I can apply my mascara without making myself cry😉

Thanks for the support…Haley😘

Haley…

Turn to face the change…ch, ch, ch, changes!

You look Ab Fab darling! Truly, without favour… you look absolutely darling!

Polly 💋💋💋

Anonymous

My weight loss has dramatically changed my looks and facial structure. I always thought I looked like my dad, and I do…but dressed and a pic taken from that angle I look like my mother. And I know that I definitely have her quick to react, quick to volley criticism right back over the net into your face attitude. My emotional transformation is really the thing that amazes me the most.

Thanks for your kind comments! After all, don’t we all just want to look good for ourselves, and maybe somebody else too😉

Haley😘

Anonymous

Guess what? My entire life I have been told I look like a twin to my father. When Jamie came out I was shocked at how much I looked like my mother. Genetics go figure. I only hope to look as lovely as you do Haley.

I guess your right Stephanie. I went online and found myself in my orange dress. Kind of a turn on for me actually. I have looked at pics of CD for years. I always looked to remind myself of what was possible if you kept trying to better yourself. Not that I think I am on par with those lovely ladies. But it is kind of exciting to me

Anonymous

I would find it a turn on too, but maybe I should rethink my newfound pride in my appearance😘

Why Haley Ann… You look great.

Anonymous

Just regarding internet access to my pics😘

I am confident that unless someone would really study the background and put two and two together they would not have a clue.  Don’t you girls feel that way?

Anonymous

That’s what I always thought…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?