• This topic has 33 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Jones.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Honest opinion on profile picture should I keep it or take it down thanks

Kimberly 💖❤️🦄

Anonymous

Kimberly 🍭 you got it going on girl ! Now I have changed my profile pic several times 🌺🌼 but I say yours is beautiful!
      🎀🧚‍♀️🌹

Anonymous

So is yours I was a little hesitant too put one up thought it didn’t look good and thanks hun

hugs and kisses Kimberly

Anonymous

We are our own worst critics … 🌸🧚🏼 I say we all should flaunt it and get out there! 💗👠👗🔥

Anonymous

True if we own it it all good girlfriend and yes we are our toughest critic

Kimberly 💖💖❤️🦄

hi Kimberly Its a very lovely profile pic, a cute smile would make it picture perfect. One day I will be as brave as you hopefully will have the make up skills you have. Do not change anything.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

It took a lot of courage to post the pic but there seems to be no judging in here and post a pic I know it will look beautiful and lovely the first pic posting is always the hardest

hugs and kisses Kimberly

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That’s a wonderful profile picture Kimberley, you look lovely.Β  I just ask that one day we seeΒ  a cute smile on your face! 🙂😊

Stevie

It’s about what YOU want and not other people!

-SR-

Its a fine picture i say keep it. If you want you can change it every day. I like to see who I am talking to

Anonymous

Thank you it means a lot too here other girls think my pictures of me a pretty I try my best

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

It’s hard for folks who don’t know what you look like in the real world to say. If you don’t like it replace it with another. I’ve changed mine a couple times and I’m still not overly pleased with it. We definitely are our own harshest critics. I do like having a real picture for my profile as opposed to an avatar . Having a face and a name to associate makes it more personal in my opinion but that’s just me.

Anonymous

I do too I just don’t take pretty pics in my opinion no matter what I do in them they look not right too me

Finding the right light is important.

Go stand under a light make a slow 360 and take about 20 foto’s. Same pose same expression. I’ll bet you can find something you like. Greets Tess

Keep a profile picture, for it portrays who you are as a person to your CDH sisters. However feel free to change it whenever you like. We all want to look our best but we are our own worst critics. So what if your profile picture does not portray you as a supermodel- in my humble opinion your current profile picture is just fine., but play around with it all you want until you get the exact look you will be satisfied with! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Kimberly.

Keep the picture….it’s you, and it’s someone girls can relate to when they converse with you.

So many people say ” I never take a good picture”…

Which, most of the time, just isn’t true…if YOU feel the pic is an image that reflects the real you…then that’s your job done!!

I really don’t post a profile pic that I think will please others…..it’s there because it pleases ME……

huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Gf if your happy with it thats all that matters luv the red lippy layla x

Anonymous

You look great Kimberly, you are so brave posting your own picture anyway. The beauty of digital photography is that you can take heaps of pictures until you get the look you want, just keep at it.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Kimberly

The reason for a profile photo is to show the real you, Like all the other girls have said you look lovely and I totally agree with them keep it on.

Samantha x

I think it’s a lovely pic, you beautiful girl. My only critique would be smile, girl, You are loved
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Yours is also very beautiful and thank you us girls are the biggest critic of our pictures we think they are horrible

love always Kimberly💜

Well, Thank you, and yes, We are our own worst enemies. Between the fear of what others think, and our own view of ourselves, we never see us as others do.
          But it isn’t just limited to ourselves, most GG’s, including my own wife, never see their own beauty, only what they perceive as flaws.
          Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Yes I know about flaws I have many I posted a few in my story part two that might give you an insite too the profile picture post and part three is about the dark times

You are right Regine. My ex wife always Β said her body had issues but I always thought she was very pretty and told her so😊

I think it is a nice photo Kimberly💋

Hi Babe,

You look lovely, I am still struggling with my make up and hair. If I can not get it the way I want soon I will be asking for help from all these beautiful girls in CDH.

Love and Kisses,

Mikala xxxxxx.

Anonymous

Hi Kimberly you have a very serious look in your picture, relax sweetheart your with like minded friends here.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

I know at the time it was taken I didn’t have very many people too talk to it about and wasn’t sure if I should even post it
        Hugs Kimberly 💜

It’s you, and at least you do a decent attempt at makeup your style. I like my profile photo, but have yet to master makeup. Perhaps,Β  at my age, makeup shouldn’t be an issue.

Hi again Kimberly you only change if and when you feel the need to .. This is who you are we all post ours to let the rest of the family here see who we are when we are chatting so just be your selfΒ  hugs new sister ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you sister glad to be here and I will

love your sister Kimberly 🦄💜🦄💜

Hi Kimberly ,

I never want to hurt anyones feelings on here or discourage them However I dont think that photo flatters you .

I can tell that you make a beautiful woman but for some reason that photo just doesn’t do it I would try some different poses or hair styles and smile as was said sweetie.

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

If I ask a question I will not get my feeling hurt I will try this weekend to get a better picture

Anonymous

Yes it does feel like home the response has been overwhelming never thought I would find a place like this

as always love 💕 Kimberly

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?