• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2016
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 610

I have to share this story and this is the only safe place for me to do so. I am cautiously optimistic about my wife’s attitude towards my crossdressing because of a couple recent incidents. The first was a few months ago when we were visiting family in Maine. We had stopped into a small brewery in Bar Harbor just to check it out. After the tasting (excellent by the way), we started looking around the gift shop. I had picked up a couple things that I wanted. My wife called me over to look at a sweatshirt she thought I would like. I could tell right away that it was a woman’s hoodie. I liked it very much! My sister in law said “isn’t that a woman’s hoodie?”. My wife’s reply was “ I don’t think so, but what does it matter? It’s just a hoodie” it was fairly expensive so I was debating about getting it. SO almost insisted, saying it would look so good on me, so I bought it. Every time I have worn it since, she remarks on how good it looks.

Next. Yesterday she was cleaning out her closet and purging some things she no longer wears. I was busy making cream puffs when she brought out a women’s long sleeve pullover shirt with a 1/4 zipper and thumb holes in the sleeves. It is fitted with a tapered waist. It is clearly a woman’s shirt. As a matter of fact I had purchased it for her a few years ago. She said I don’t ever wear this because it’s too form fitting. Would you like it? I was floored to say the least. I said yes, thank you and put it into my closet. (I am currently wearing it).
    I may be imagining things, but she seems to be softening just a tiny bit towards my crossdressing. Maybe I just want it so badly that I am reading into it more than is there. Either way, I have 2 new clothing items that my wife chose for me to have.
    Thanks y’all for being a safe place to share things as silly as this.

Emily

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Debbie Werner
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 45

My S.O has been giving me some of her clothes too,a couple pairs of thigh high fishnet stocking,a black velvet skirt and a few other things. I am looking forward to going clothes shopping with her.

I meant velour,not velvet,still very sexy!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1077

Sounds like good progress to me! If she was dead set against it, she wouldn’t of done either.

That is wonderful news for you, and I hope it progresses further.

Amy

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Bianca Everdene
      Participant
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 573

Not silly at all Emily, thanks for sharing. Always great to hear stories of increasing acceptance.

❤️B

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 2060

Hi Emily,

Not silly at all!  Your wife sounds very caring and wonderful.  Thanks for sharing a good news experience.

Alice

Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 383

Emily thank you for sharing, just go with her at her pace, and everything will work out fine.
      Maybe drop a few hints about some girly things you see and think looks nice when shopping together again. See what happens.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Suzette York
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 83

Emily,

Thanks for sharing this  very encouraging story.  i really do not think you are reading anything into it.  i would just caution against pushing things – seems like your wife is becoming more comfortable with Emily and in my opinion if you just let things progress naturally it will go a lot further and you might be wearing femme things all the time.

hugs,

suzette

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 99

Hello Emily

Awe hun. This isn’t a silly story. I think its a wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing it Luv

Hugs,

Natasha💋

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Debbie Werner
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 45

My S.O has been giving me some of her clothes too,a couple pairs of thigh high fishnet stocking,a black velvet skirt and a few other things. I am looking forward to going clothes shopping with her.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 611

Hi Emily

How good do you feel?? your wife is giving you girly things to wear… there’s NO other reading things into this at all…gosh I don’t need a shrinks certificate on my toilet wall to tell you she is ” getting there girl. and she likes to visit breweries…wow, you lucky girl!!

Smiles, grace xx…( and this is NOT silly, it’s a lovely story…thank you)

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 41
      Replies: 1011

Thanks for sharing your story sweets.

-SR-

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.