Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

To reduce the appearance of your Adam’s Apple here are several things a cross dresser can do:
      Tying a scarf around your neck not only hides an Adam’s apple, it adds a flattering pop of color to your face.
      Another easy way to downplay your Adam’s apple is to apply contouring makeup over the protruding area. Dark colors make an area look smaller, which visually reduces the size of your Adam’s apple.
      Look for High collared shirts, turtlenecks  and jackets with collars that stand up around the neck. This will hide the side view of your Adam’s apple.  Ruffled collars are especially feminine and flattering.
      Long hair with soft waves or layers around the neck is a great for hiding an Adam’s apple. The length and shape make the Adam’s apple less visible from the side.
      Your Adam’s apple is less visible when you swallow. Use this knowledge to your advantage when taking photos!
      Hope these suggestions help.
      Alice

Well there is always this….

Chondrolaryngoplasty (commonly called tracheal shave) is a surgical procedure in which the thyroid cartilage is reduced in size by shaving down the cartilage through an incision in the throat, generally to aid those who are uncomfortable with the girth of their Adam’s apple.

Hi Samantha,

You’re right of course.

Alice

Thanks Alice

Another little trick that somebody told me is to wear a low cut top and show a bit of cleavage/skin. Draws the eye dowwwn away from the neck to the chest😉

Seems counterintuitive but is it only me who finds it hard not to notice a cleavage.

❤️B

Thanks Bianca for your suggestion.  I find most women have eye to eye contact with you.

Alice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?