Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all

After the fiasco over forum name yesterday its time i introduced myself.

My name is Lacey, the name Lacey has kind of grown with me over the last couple of years and is born from my Wife’s references to my partial dressing. She would comment that i liked Lace underwear so my clothing collection became known as Lacey and the name kinda fits me. 🙂

Not sure how Lacey got her claws into me after 50 yrs of so called masculinity, had a few femme fancy dress outfits over the years and enjoyed the attention and look. Mainly though we were invited to a friends fancy dress party several years back and were planning on me going as a school girl, party got cancelled close to the date which was disappointing but i had recurring dreams that we actually went and vividly saw the dressing side with my Wife helping me over and over. I laughed when i told her about this and she decided to have some fun and encouraged me a little (she may now regret this slightly). Anyway a liking for Lace underwear lead to other clothing as it does, not what i was expecting though and after purging and hiding my femme side away in the last couple of years my wife decided it was part of me and brought Lacey back.

I can partially dress in front of her and did every evening for a week while were away, home not so easy but i find time to underdress occasionally. It does get a little much for her so not pushing just accepting my boundaries now. She does however like the calmer more attentive me that i have become, regular time for us is great and i wonder why we ever lost this tactile relationship we had when we were first together.

Daily for me now is “Rock n Roll” Red toe nails and regularly shaved legs

Thanks for listening

Anonymous

shaved legs rock an roll red toes…. That’s me. Now I must get out of mt pretties and get ready for work so sad….. but i do under dress…

Lisa

Hi Lacy and welcome to CDH. I liked your introduction and you are lucky to have such an understanding wife. The family that plays together, stays together. I look forward to hearing more stories from you…..till then….

Hugs….

Dame Veronica

It is second time round marriage wise for the both of us, been together around 16 years and says she isn’t threatened by the Dressing, she was initially however. Think its me that has more issues with it than she does. Not like i can control the fog.

I do try to not rub it in her face so to speak and she likes some of the personality traits from Lacey, i am a lot more considerate to her and others feelings and more attentive with her … Who knew

Lacey

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lacy   wonderful intro and enjoyed reading. As you have mentioned my wife’s a little concern too as I have move along in various ways so I too must too follow boundaries , never to pursue further than she is comfortable with. So that said I am enjoying being Stephf and she love how more settling and calming I am now and most of all more understanding for  her  thoughts and opinions . It’s a give and take and we have never been happier. Hope to best to you both and enjoy being here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Lacey!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome Lacey!  Love the description of how you came by the name.  It is wonderful that your wife sees the need for Lacey as part of your life.  I have found that by being patient and looking to balance my Michelle time has helped my wife to be more open and supportive.  So there is hope!  Shaved legs have become a must for me, though with the winter months I do notice the cold more…..

Hugs,

Michelle

Thanks for the reply Michelle, shaved legs are unfortunately just a winter thing for me as i spend most of the summer with shorts and T in man mode publicly, i am not out to any family or friends other than the Wife so explaining bare moisturised legs would be difficult. If i could get away with it year round I would happily put up with the cold

Lacey

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?