• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just had a question. Has anyone tried or use one. If so are they realistic, functional, comfortable. I’ve been thinking about getting one but I don’t want to invest if I’m not going to like it.  Also does anyone have and recommendations, brand, type, style.

This topic may go south quick…. Please keep this topic technical/medical. The second its goes somewhere else the thread is dead!

They are pricey and I believe the sizing is all over the place. Be careful of cheap products…cheap and good go two different directions.

-SR-

PS- Pun intended

Anonymous

I’ve worn one a couple of times, they give you a nice fem look in jeans and you really have to sit to go pee. Drawbacks they do get hot especially in the summer, they’re silicone it makes you sweat. Other perks, they are a lot of fun for sex, it makes it seem a little more realistic, I had a couple of guys comment they liked it. Stay away from crossdresser stores and such, go to amazon, you get the same product at a much reduced price, they actually have more variety. I found the same with breast forms, much cheaper for the same thing.

I have 2, selene gaff type and a panty type.  Both are non functional.

Externally when wearing it I do feel way more feminine, but practical wise, it isn’t.  Since both of mine are not functional, so going to the washroom is a real challenge, and as someone said, it does get warm fast.

I’ve only worn them a small handful of times and stopped using it, main reason going to the bathroom is a real hassle with them.

Anonymous

Got one on order hopefully any day now will come Bought from transweet fully functional Actually its a form from waist to ankle.

Anonymous

I looked at them and decided they weren’t for me… anything that involves wearable silicon just suggests an uncomfortable environment and I perspire rather easily… ugh! I recently started wearing a gaff that I am very pleased with, comfort and appearance wise… and it’s breathable! …and that’s all I have to say about that! Ha! I’m too old for discomfort… Lisa

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?