• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Janine
      Lady

How many girls wear prosthetic vaginas when they are dressed en.femme?

I do,got used to it the first time wearing it the first time

Janine
      Lady

Hi Rebecca
      One thing that wearing a prosthetic vagina dose is hides your male parts and changes your appearance
      Not only that it makes it easier to use the bathroom because you don’t have to get half undressed to pee
      As long as you use plenty of powder it keeps you from chafing if you’re going to be wearing it for a extended period of time
      Another thing it does is if you are wearing a pair of yoga pants it shows that you have a camel toe if you want it to
      There’s lots of different styles and types of them but I’ve found that the V String vagina from castle enterprises works the best for me.
      You can go online and find their website if you’re interested in looking and learning more about them
      Good luck in your search. Just remember there’s lots of options to choose from

I don’t currently use one but I’ve been considering buying one. Any pros and cons y’all can tell me?

Janine
        Lady

Jenna
        If you get one get one that’s made for you to your measurements
        There’s a lot of different types and styles that aren’t worth the money.
        Don’t skimp by buying a cheep version of one
        I’ve tried a couple of cheep versions trying to save money but they didn’t fit and were made so shabby that they fell apart after the first time I wore it
        The one I have now was custom made for me and I’ve been wearing it almost everyday for almost a year and it still fits and looks like it did when I got it
        I hope that this answers your question about this topic
        Good luck and have a happy new year
        Janine

I have two, one is shaped like a closed vagina that gives the impression of a camel toe. The other one has open lips that i can wear to the toilet. However this works well for the first couple of times i go to the toilet and then the bit at the back that fits over my male bits comes off, i have tried to secure it with micropores tape but it still happens. Any ideas how i can keep it on my male bits all the time.

Anonymous

I got one which is actually a silicone gaff – it was inexpensive, but very realistic to look at.

It’s like breast forms in that it simply sits in your underwear – you have to remove it to go to the toilet, but because it doesn’t cost much, I don’t mind. Just have to be careful not to look at it when going, lol!

It’s not a sex aid, but an additional way to look and feel a bit more femme.

Love Laura.

I

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?