Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girls just want all of your thoughts on prosthetics. When i dress en femme i dont wanna say crossdress bc i think i feel more trans. But anywho when im dressed up in my fem outfit i dont feel right unless i have my breast forms attached and tucked into a pretty push up bra with a selene vaginal gaff pulled up tight giving you the ultimate illiusion. For me all this makes me feel correct calm and really happy. Between the my 42d breast bouncing and the cameltoe the gaff gives me in tights i cant tell you girls how good it feels to somewhat have your body match how you feel inside… its beautiful

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beth   absolutely when it comes to creating the feminine persona we need to use any advantages available to us. As you say when fully  en femme its important to use the resources to us to develop that illusion and better our appearance. from breasts forms, gaffs ,clinchers, corsets or anything else it makes us feel so much better inside with the knowledge that our appearance is acceptable not just in public but to ourselves . We need all the help that’s available and to enjoy seeing  the person reflecting back through the mirror. .🌹

Hi Beth. I think we need the added accessories to form the complete picture. It may not show everything when totally dressed by it gives us a sense of being truly feminine and that reflects in our confidence and shows in a certain sparkle in our eyes and pride on our face, glow if you will. Happy New year!

Lady Veronica

I have 3 different prosthetic’s, and the Salena one is good but not sure I love it. I wish it gave me more of a camel toe but it is good. I have two others from Castle Supply and one gives a great illusion, the other is okay as well. I like to wear them when I swim or workout with my yoga pants on, but not sure I could wear all day everyday

All,

i love the feeling of having breasts, and I actually enjoy my regular gaff, since it gives me a nice smooth curve. I use a mask at home; I have a full beard that I want to keep. I am awaiting a full head mask from creafx.com which will totally change my appearance to female. I am very excited about it and hope to go out and about wearing it.

Leah

I wear breast forms with my bras and have always wanted to try wearing a gaff panty. I think that I would feel more enfem if I looked and felt like I had a  vagina.  I going to be ordering the bare naked gaff from the breastform store. Its a complete wearable vagina and I am  sure that it will make me feel like a total woman with my breast forms

Anonymous

To those who are not as all out as I am when it comes to this it might seem a little over the top, but over the years I’ve added to the list of prosthetics I use. When going out in public I do try and make sure I have as much of a feminine figure as possible so that means breast forms and hip pads are pretty much standard. Some of what I have are stuff that GG would use such as hip or bum pads, waist clinchers, body shapers, but more recently I picked up a set of hip pads that are made specifically for crossdressers that wow I love them so much. I even tried on men’s clothing with them on and felt seriously like a woman in men’s clothing. The one other thing I have is my prosthetic vagina and while some may ask why the bother, I really do feel so much more like a woman with it on.

I also purchased a pair of padded panties designed for gg and found they didn’t work right for a CD. So, I made my own. They sit much higher on my hips and are fuller through the hip and butt to compensate for my small male hips and flat butt. They’re better, but still need improvement.

I also started designing a one piece body suit with all the padding included so I can just slip into it and put on a corset, rather than piling on 4 layers plus breast forms like I do now.

Since I’m a tech nerd, I’m also considering 3D printing breast forms with built in nipples from a flexible filament. And I could probably design and print a camel toe too if I wanted. Hmmm.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?