Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This year I am so pleased that I made the decision to visit the Pride parade at Crawley, I don’t drive a car and travelled by bus. I had a bag with my femme clothes (Pride tee shirt, red tartan miniskirt, ladies UK size 10 black patent Pavers shoes and black hold ups and changed into Alison in the unisex loo in Caffe Nero, then attended the pride parade, I had several photos taken by admirers, I then made the big step and stayed dressed as Alison for the rest of the day, I revisited Caffe Nero for a relaxing coffee break and even came back home on the route 400 bus from Crawley to Caterham-on-the-Hill (70 minute bus journey) and walked home from the bus stop to our front door. This was my first outing fully dressed en femme as Alison and was met by my Wife Wendy (bless her) who took another photo of me, I felt really good and was so pleased that I didn’t change back into my drab male clothing. I still don’t go out and about locally as Alison as I know that the local people would not agree with who and what I really am, in fact a neighbour has already strongly voiced her thoughts to me against Pride. I have told a very few of my ex work colleagues and most of them accept my situation. I am 79 years young, 80 on February 21st 2023 and celebrating with a 3 night stay at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London.

Here is a link to my website which is promoted on my CDH profile, it has full details about me and a varied selection of photos including my first day out as Alison at the Crawley Pride parade 2022.

http://www.routebus537.veryold.net/AlisonCDHbanner.html

Well done Alison, I’m not as old as you I’m 69 I’m not 70 till next May, I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’ve wanted to attend an event for ages and just be Roz for a whole day or maybe a weekend, I don’t think i will come out to my wife she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress up as women,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Hello Rozalyn, Thank you for your kind comments. I have now updated my post as I had wrongly quoted I am 70, I am actually 79 and 80 years young on February 21st 2023.
        I really do feel for you because you are still in the closet to your Wife, I am extremely lucky as my Wife fully supports me, my only wish is that I would love to be at least 30 years younger and have smaller size feet as female shoes and boots in UK size 9 or 10 are like hens teeth, very hard to find!

I like your photos on your CDH page, Lovely dresses and heels. I have made a friend request.
        Take care,
        Hugs from Alison X

Hi Alison thanks for being my friend, I know how you feel about shoes I’m a size 9s UK size, I usually get my shoes from charity shops, I bought a nice pair of black boots a while ago from a charity shop but didn’t try them on till i got them home and when i tried them on they fitted me perfectly, I think i should have told my wife when we first went out that i was a crossdresser then i wouldn’t have to keep it a secret,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Thanks for the compliment i love wearing dresses most of my dresses are my wife’s cast off’s we are about the same size so i go through the charity bags before i take them to the shop’s X

Congratulations Alison on your first outing!

Alice

Alison:

What you are experiencing is that the more time we spend as ourselves, the easier it becomes!

Allison –

Congratulations on your day out and for sharing your story.  I hope you get to get out more.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Good for you, Sweetie. But be warned – the more you go out, the more you will WANT to go out.  So enjoy! (lol)

congrats Alison and as said it only gets easier

J J
      Lady

I am so happy you had such a wonderful day…here is to many more🥂

As for your neighbors, their intolerance is their problem, not yours. If you are about to enter your eighth decade, I feel you have earned the right to be yourself, so if you want to go out and about your town dressed as you please, do so.

Julie
      Lady

Oh sweetie what a lovely story. Congrats.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?