Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I want to post something that I am very proud of. My 13 year old is a fat kid. He has always been big. I told him years ago that he didn’t have a choice on being big, but he could choose what way it goes. He is the most active fat kid that I have ever known. Now at thirteen he is huge. 6ft+ and 250lbs still has some of the baby fat but I would not want to face him on a wrestling mat. I was never that big but I need to show him some of my Greco Roman things that they don’t do anymore.  That is what I want but he will probably be like his brother who was also an excellent wrestler and then played basketball. Karma my dad played college basketball for CSU. I am just so proud of what he has over come to be where he is. Still my big teddy bear but you don’t want to tangle with him any where.

❤️
      Octavia

Hi Octavia,

That says a lot about your parenting skills and you should be proud. So many kids have to endure so much body shaming from their peers and parents. It’s nice that your positive attitude has helped him through such a terrible time in life where most kids are just trying to find where they fit in. Kids today are facing so much pressure from not only immediate acquaintances but also unknown haters on social media. Good job!! Stephanie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?