- OMG....This is crazy I need to Run and Hide back in the house.
- These 6-inch heels are a safety hazard, I wonder if I can borrow Ash's pink Nikes.
- I wonder if that cute guy across the street would go with me.
- I wonder if that cute girl on the corner will go with me.
- What if I get stopped by the police? At least I will look good for the mug shot.
- Did my dress just get about 5 inches shorter when I sat down in the car?
- Sh... Is that my wife pulling in to the driveway behind me?
- I hope that nosy neighbor ISN'T looking out the window right now.
- I hope that nosy neighbor IS looking out the window right now.
- Mmmm....what was it that Ash said about having to run home in the chat.
- What if brake down and a sexy tow truck driver comes by to help…….
- This topic has 29 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
Safety Warning: If you have never driven in heels before you are encouraged to practice using the pedals of your car before leaving your driveway. If you are not comfortable driving in heels you can wear your pink Nikes. This has the benefit of allowing you to run home in an emergency (I have actually done this but fortunately I was not dressed at the time). Take your cell phone with you (Ash who wouldn’t? Just a safety message), your ID, and a change of male clothes if you are still in the closet (A great idea. Has anyone actually done this?). Also, never read CDH polls on your phone unless you are parked in a safe, well lit area, and your car doors are locked. Be Safe.
You are dressed in your favorite outfit but walking around the house is not quite enough. You get the urge to go DWD (Driving While Dressed). Whether this is your first time, your second time, or your 127th time it is always exciting. Your heart is racing and so is your mind.
What thoughts are going threw your head? Pick your favorite response. If you have others or stories please include them in the chat.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.