Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I know there are challenging moments & times in your journey, I know it can be downright perplexing, I know there are times when you feel like you want to run from everything and everyone. Just trying to get a grip on things you’re feeling, you’re experiencing, you’re unknowns at the time, at the feminine moment…

Please take a deep breath, close your eyes for a minute or so… picture the most calming thoughts you have ever had… tell yourself “I’m not going through this alone, I’m surrounded by so many wonderful people who care, they’re here for me and I’ll be just fine. These wonderfully amazing ladies will help me navigate my way through this femininely magical journey… They’ll hell me find my feminine bearings and navigational abilities.” Yes they will! I can tell you from personal experience. 💓💓💓

As I find myself giving into pleasant daydreams and fantasies, I find myself becoming more at ease and comforted by this wonderful community and so many other wonderfully amazing people as well. So never lose hope, never try to run from yourself, from your feelings, nor from your personal journey. 💓💓💓

HUGS from my heart to each of yours 💝💝💝

Anonymous

Beautiful thoughts & words , thank you 💐💐💐

Anonymous

Christine

What a great post. You know what it takes and how to live the dream. Congrats and welcome.

Averyl 🌹

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I’m sorry Christine, I can only say thanks once for your post.  Or not thanks  thanks  thanks.

Sandy

Anonymous

What lovely words Christine.We are a very caring community for sure.

Hi Christine,

Small steps are key.  Lovely words and thoughts for each of us.

Alice

Anonymous

Christine, what you said above was simply beautiful. We here at CDH are here to help you in anyway we can.

Luv Kathleen

Hi Christine you are wise beyond your years and thanks for this posting

Hugs and kisses girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Christine my Luv you hit a home run with this beautiful well thought out post! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi Christine,

Wonderful and Inspiring!!!

Hugs,

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Christinethat was beautifully said and oh so true.  I myself can honestly thank this amazing place, this heaven on earth, for removing the shackles that have kept me tied down far too long.  Never again alone.

Stevie

What beautiful sentiments…. so meaningful

Hi Christine Thank you and hug back. Have fun and enjoy your journey. You deserve to be whole and at peace with your self at last.

Luv Stephanie

Wow, what a wonderful post! Thank you so much for sharing x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?