Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had a major breakdown last night.  What is going on with the world and the images shown ripped me apart.  They brought me back to iraq and i could not handle it.  I am so scared and do not want to go back there.   My wife and kids were freaked out and i don’t know how to handle it.  I know it has nothing to do with dressing but could really use some support.

Anonymous

I’m sorry you were feeling that way. We all have breakdowns at times and while they are awful, they can also be therapeutic. You have to get all of the feelings out and sometimes a breakdown can lead to a healing path. The world is a sad, scary place and it is so easy to get overwhelmed. If you aren’t doing therapy, I suggest you look into it. I started therapy back in October and it has been a tremendous help. I’ve had a lot of trauma in my life and also suffer from PTSD. I didn’t want to do therapy because of the cost but I see now that investing in myself has been a benefit to not only me but my family.
      Thinking of you,
      Betty

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

You are more than welcome to join the International Military Veterans group here on CDH.

Speaking out on how you are feeling and admitting that something is not right is the first step to recovery Dorothy.    I am sure that there are many Veteran’s groups that you have access too that will give you someone to listen and understand your situation.

Hello Dorothy Ann,Please try to contact the VA or maybe the VFW.I was discharged in 1974 and still have the dreams even now.I have learned to deal with them so they are not so traumatic.Are there any support groups in your area for Vets? Please search the internet for support groups for Vets.Try Wounded Warrior,all wounds are not external,maybe they can help.Michelle Brown,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?