Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m spending the day shopping and eating in complete cd.  What’s wonderful is that women are much more likely to talk than if I were in my guy clothes.  I’m loving it.

Anonymous

Yes, I’ve found that too!

Best thing is knowing they’re itching to talk about the cross dressing thing, while making the most pleasant small talk, full of those little unasked questions and diplomatic answers that women seem to like.

And they approach you with a big smile like they recognise you from somewhere, eyes lit up, and such lovely warmth.

At least, that has been the overwhelming majority of reactions I’ve had.

My answer to the poll is “Whenever I can, which isn’t nearly often enough!”.

I love going into cosmetic or clothes shops, and coffee shops are great too.

I’m not so keen on the high street as it makes me feel a little exposed – although it does give a bit of a rush too, it has to be said!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Those of you that CAN PASS, or, those of you that have to COURAGE too, even if you don’t really pass, I applaud you.

I can’t pass…………

I don’t have the courage…………..

My total existence has been a private affair, in the confines of our home…………but……..I am just dying one day to GET TO VEGAS !!!  Some of you had better think it very carefully if you do go again………

Mikki

Try getting to a place where no one knows you.  Once you get outside once it becomes easier.  Women are much more accepting and feel less threatened by cd so they are a safe bet.  Treat it like a wardrobe option and this is what you like to wear.  Please take this only as very gentle encouragement.

Anonymous

I appreciate your sensitivity.but in my case, sometimes I just have to be forced to do something, or given a serious invitation to do something, like a carrot ahead of the donkey kind of thing……….

thanks for your words of encouragement.

Mikki

Anonymous

My answer would have been “none of the above” as my dressing chances are very limited. But when I get the chance, I usually will go out.

Gaby

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Maybe someday when I am comfortable enough to do so but for now I will live vicariously through those of us who do.

Well, I chose “never”, which will come as no surprise to those who’ve read my topics comments. Mikki Monroe said about most of what I would say for this poll. Speaking for myself, I would like to add some additional comments of my own. Responding with “never” surely doesn’t mean I don’t want to; I dream about it constantly.

Being older (much older), I probably don’t have a whole lot of time to rise to the level of consummate crossdresser. But I’m working toward that goal with all the speed my geriatric body can muster, and I one day wish to 1.) be just “passable” enough to go out for a fun evening with other CDs my age (and not be a cause of embarrassment to them); 2.) be brave enough to take that step; 3.) travel (in drab) to a “transformation” service catering only to CDs, get a complete makeover with photos, then “de-femme” to return home (in drab).

However, note that: I would never go out dressed in public ALONE, no matter how high the level of “passability” I might achieve; nor would I EVER go out while dressed with someone else in drab – perish the thought.

So, I guess it’s the closet for me, for some time to come.

Anonymous

Never-ever say never !!!

Mikki

“Hard to see, the future is” always in motion, with too many possible influences. At this point in my life, whether prefixed by “for” or “n”, the word ever is used very carefully.

Anonymous

I for one love going out dressed as often as I can. The first couple of times I kinda over did and drew attention to myself, not because I was cross dressing, but because I was a little to over dressed ( sexy). Now, I dress more venue appropriate and have a ton of fun, enjoying being myself.

I have been dressing over Two years, but since November 2017 I have dressing 24/7. Now that I’m in Transsion it has become 2nd nature to dress fem.

Michele

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?