Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kira
      Princess

Hello Ladies,

Recently, I was asked why there were so few crossdressers and I responded, ‘There are far more of us than people can imagine.’ The response to my statement was, ‘Tell me a famous or public persona who crossdresses or is rumored to crossdress in their personal life and not in a TV show or movie.’ I was stumped and was then told Kelsey Grammer was an old story and not to mention it. At that point, I was really stumped.

So, I turn to you all, since we are a conservative and discreet group. Who is a male celebrity or public persona who crossdresses actually or rumored to do so?

Kira

You have me stumped there also Kira.   J Edgar Hoover is rumored too have worn panties under his trousers.    We probably do not know about them as they keep it private like we do.

Anonymous
      Lady

Harry Styles

ChloeC
      Duchess

Quick suggestions

RuPaul for much longer than he has been on tv

Dennis Rodman who semmed to crave attention wherever and however separate from basketball.

Ed Wood the director of weird movies -Plan 9 From Outer Space.

That certainly was an interesting challenge you were given as lots of famous people really try to keep their private life separate and the ones you might have mentioned could easily have turned their desires into performance art – Milton Berle Flip Wilson Dame Edna. We’ll never know.

Krissy
      Lady

Frank bough, dick emery, Eddie izzard, Julian Clairey rue Paul and most comdians from the 1970s at most points x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

An interesting question. I would say that we may never know until a person is outed by the press. There are often suspicions but no substance. 

There are those such as Eddy Izzard who used to paint his nails or wear heels but he was quickly open about it, as is Grayson Perry the artist. Drag queens in general will dress for the show and few dress full time.

If you google ‘Tom Cruise crossdress’ then pictures of him when he was younger presenting as a pretty girl will be seen. David Bowie was androgynous and did dress in female clothes. Mick Jagger, Freddie Mercury, Keith Moon all dressed in ‘drag’ . 

Many a high profile figure has acted a female role or crossdressed in a role. There are those that have been trans and hidden the fact as best they could but come out when they have transitioned.

Most stars that have dressed have done so in the public eye. Is it a clue to their private lives as some of us will dress up for halloween or fancy dress to express our true selves.

I think the answer is that we will never know.

Billie Dee Williams

Jack Benny

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?