• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Hi, I just added my 11th photo to my public photo page (I know it was added because Sophie was kind enough to do it when I was in Chat). But it doesn’t show up on my Public Photos page. I am Duchess level, so I thought I could post 500 photos. Is there something I am missing or can I only post 10 at a time?

And if I am limited, what do people do besides delete a photo? I would hate to lose comments and all of that.

Hi Gina,

I just looked and your photo “Corset Night” is on the photos section of the site, but not under your public photos in your profile. I suspect it will show up in your public photo section eventually. (It may not be real time). Public photos also need to be approved by one of us before they show up on the site.

If you want something to show up right away, private photos are the way to go. Private photos are not subject to review.

Q

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Gina , if you are posting on the public photos on CDH , it is delayed for the “sensors”. The first time I was frustrated I ended up with 4 pictures of myself because I didn’t know about the delay. Your photos within your profile page should come up as soon as you uploaded the pictures…. I hope this helps. Leonara

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Thx Stephanie. Sophie was kind enough to approve it but maybe there is a delay. I just started wondering about a limit because I haven’t seen anyone else with more than 10

Thx Gina

Rhonda Roe…
      Managing Ambassador

Gina, I have noticed the same thing. None of the pics I post on the public page show up in my profile public pictures area. I seem to have maxed out at 10 as well.

Gina Angelo
        Ambassador

I wondered if that was the case, but now do we need to remove pics somehow? I am trying to get answers and hopefully someone will post the answer here

Anonymous

How do I delete photos?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Public photo limits??’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?