- April 13, 2021 at 11:44 pm #477429Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
Okay…..just for a few minutes I want you to leave all your troubles behind….and indulge yourselves!!!!!!
you are in a restaurant, you have just had a lovely meal….and are stuffed!!!….you couldn’t eat another thing……
so where’s the dessert menu???…
There’s always room for a pud…isn’t there???
They make you happy,
they make you put on weight, they make you smile, they make your mouth water….the ultimate comfort food??
Well there’s good news….THIS IS CDH….so whatever you chose, you DON’T put any weight on!!!….this post is here to let you chose your favourite….no holding back
So girls, what’s your poison????
are you a calorific calamity??…crackers about cheese??…Bananas over fruit??…or shock horror…a dessert deserter???…..
as for me????…give me a big wedge of Tiramisu with clotted cream…..and we’ll be friends for life…..or at least until I have scoffed it……
Huggs, grace ❤️❤️
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 18, 2021 at 6:15 pm #479578Eona OhLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 116Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 525 times
- April 18, 2021 at 11:39 pm #480952
- April 18, 2021 at 1:32 pm #479497Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7502 times
In the dessert category, I find pecan pie with vanilla ice cream irresistible, though pie (any flavor) with a good cup of coffee is a good way to finish a meal. But my weakness isn’t desserts, but snacks; one between breakfast and lunch, another between lunch and dinner, and one before bedtime. My go-to snack for the past year has been cheese and Triscuits or crackers, and it was about a year ago that I discovered Old Croc sharp cheddar cheese – an Australian import. It has even become my regular lunch sometimes, and it’s a miracle I’m still a size 10 instead of size 24.
- April 18, 2021 at 1:41 pm #479503Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- April 18, 2021 at 1:02 pm #479481Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
Oh gosh Grace, chocolate Swiss roll with a real cream filling, covered in a thick double cream, and then covered in a soft vanilla ice cream, with crushed flake bars Sprinkled over the top. Heaven pure heaven.
- April 18, 2021 at 1:17 pm #479488Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- April 17, 2021 at 5:32 am #478908patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 72Replies: 1359Has thanked: 2210 timesBeen thanked: 4836 times
Oh My Gracie,
I am so weak I have been on a no sugar diet for a couple years but this week my step daughter was up and we had a dinner for her.
I had a big slice of no sugar added cherry pie that was divine with no sugar added ice cream.Yummy!!!
I am so weak
I have to quit eating this stuff but yes I am a big fan of Tarimisu from a far of course.
Fun but tough Post for me Grace.
- April 17, 2021 at 6:41 am #478936
- April 16, 2021 at 10:45 pm #478827ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 305Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 1272 times
My birthday is coming up and my SO has promised to make me something I absolutely adore for dessert, chocolate icebox cake. It’s something I seldom have but find absolutely scrumptious. Sadly one doesn’t see it too often (if at all) on restaurant menus. So, when I do have dessert while dining out (which we do now go out regularly especially since we’ve had our shots and restaurants are welcoming back patrons) I find cheesecake to be a goto selection. I also like apple pie a la mode. The other dessert I also love which is seldom seen is burnt sugar layer cake, which has that carmelized sugary frosting over a carmel colored cake mix. My grandmother made it for us grandkids, but my mother never really learned it, so my grandmother’s recipe is basically lost. My SO who enjoys cooking and experimenting usually attempts it at Thanksgiving and has pretty much come quite close to duplicating what I remember from years past.
- April 17, 2021 at 12:57 am #478836Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- April 17, 2021 at 9:32 am #478999ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 305Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 1272 times
Here are the ingredients for the cake – 1 teaspoon minute gelatin, 2 tablespoons sugar, dash of salt, 1/3 cup water, 2 packages Baker’s German Sweet chocolate 2 egg yolks, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 2 egg whites stiffly beaten, 1/2 cup cream, whipped, 1 1/2 doz. (36 split) ladyfingers. obviously, let refrigerate after made.
Here’s the burnt sugar cake – burn 1/3cup sugar in heavy skillet until light brown and melted, add 1 cup cold water to cool,1/2 stick butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar, 2 eggs, 2 1/2 cups flour, 2 1/2 teasp. baking powder, 1 tsp vanilla.
Oh, and I forgot (how the heck could I!!) Chocolate Eclair cake. I’ve made this myself btw – 2 pkgs. French vanilla instant pudding (I’ve subbed low cal/low sugar instant) 3 cups milk (or low fat), 9 oz cool whip. Layer this mix in several layers with graham crackers. and let sit for some time in a standard brownie pan. Actually, the longer the better as the the pudding seeps into the graham crackers and softens them up so that they become like the shell for eclairs. Yummy!
These all just taste sooooo good, and done right compare favorably to many (old fashioned) bakery shop delicacies.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by ChloeC.
- April 17, 2021 at 12:06 pm #479031
- April 16, 2021 at 10:33 pm #478826Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Ooo, French Silk chocolate pie with white chocolate topping and a bowl of vanilla ice cream smothered in chocolate sauce. Finish with a nice brandy and a smooth cigar next to the firepit in the backyard. And yes, girls can have cigars too. My ex and her sister and my current GGbf all had cigars for special events.
- April 16, 2021 at 9:55 pm #478821Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 1181Has thanked: 18117 timesBeen thanked: 3177 times
I’ve had elderberry wine, but never seen an elderberry pudding….
wouldn’t Elderberry Tartlets be a great name for a cheerleader team!!!
A friend gave me a jar of her homemade elderberry jam. OMG was it delicious.
- April 16, 2021 at 9:52 pm #478819Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 1181Has thanked: 18117 timesBeen thanked: 3177 times
Sandy….is it not true that if you put the word ” grandma” in front of anything home made….it turns into a Superfood?????
Nope, not true.
My grandma’s biscuits are a good example. Dropped one once…. Dented the floor.
- April 17, 2021 at 12:54 am #478835
- April 16, 2021 at 7:35 pm #478777Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1322Has thanked: 3794 timesBeen thanked: 3689 times
Well, I do have a weakness for dessert, so I give you a few of my favs. Like a favourite dress, impossible to choose!
However, my favourites are made in my kitchen, by me! A few years ago at the request of my picky kids, coming to visit for an important dinner, I made an apple crisp, using a recipe for apple pie, but with an oatmeal, flour and butter topping. It was a big hit! So I’ve made it a few times since.
Then I love cheesecake, but once again, made by me. I created a raspberry/white chocolate one a pot luck dinner several years ago. The women who didn’t know me well of course were quite amazed, and some didn’t believe me, till my wife told them it’s true. Now, if I’d shown up as Amy, instead of plain old …., maybe they would have believed me sooner.
Then something simple like Scotch Shortbread, perhaps done with maple sugar instead of sugar?
Sorry to sound kind of self centred there, but you asked for my fav, and there are some of mine.
- April 16, 2021 at 7:04 pm #478769Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 98Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
The favorite dessert at my favorite restaurant here is their fresh daily cinnamon rolls hot from the oven with a dab of melting honey butter soaking into the top.
I’m with you on this one. There is nothing better than warm cinnamon rolls!
- April 15, 2021 at 1:43 am #477843Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1075Has thanked: 14513 timesBeen thanked: 4264 times
- April 14, 2021 at 9:22 pm #477819Octavia LongDuchessRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 38Replies: 111Has thanked: 684 timesBeen thanked: 780 times
Never been a big fan of sweets. I am showing my age here but I wrestled high school at 98 lbs. they don’t have that weight anymore. I still don’t do many sweets. I do have a thing for Reece’s peanut butter cups or any homemade version of that.
- April 14, 2021 at 4:37 pm #477740Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 479Has thanked: 973 timesBeen thanked: 2172 times
I don’t do much sugary high calorie foods any more. Back when I did I loved pecan pie esp. with a little real whip cream. My grandma’s carrot cake when we visited on Sunday was one of the best part of the day.
- April 14, 2021 at 3:46 pm #477730Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 24Replies: 777Has thanked: 3105 timesBeen thanked: 3118 times
Anything with the word ‘chocolate’ in it. What about a choc sundae, choc ice cream, chunks of choc brownie, skooshy cream and chocolate sauce. And a long spoon, and a lot of time, I like to savour my dessert.
- April 14, 2021 at 1:48 pm #477666Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 497Has thanked: 3109 timesBeen thanked: 1846 times
Hi Grace nothing compares to Cherry Pie & Custard for me, I am also very partial to Bread & Butter Pudding yummy. What I do love is my own homemade Elderberry Tartlets, unfortunately I’ve never seen Elderberry anything on any menu’s.
- April 14, 2021 at 1:56 pm #477672Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
I’ve had elderberry wine, but never seen an elderberry pudding….
wouldn’t Elderberry Tartlets be a great name for a cheerleader team!!!
- April 14, 2021 at 12:04 pm #477619Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 558Has thanked: 4764 timesBeen thanked: 1934 times
Since I’m not putting on any weight in this post, I’m having a hard time choosing between bread and butter pudding, strawberry cheesecake, and apple crumble. All served with whipped cream.
- April 14, 2021 at 9:19 am #477581Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 106Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 495 times
Banoffi – 9 x 1′ Tin. Crush 1/2 pack of plain hob nobs and add 2oz melted butter. Spread in tray. Slice bananas and cover biscuit base. Whip 300ml Double cream – sweeten with caster sugar. Blend in 1/2 tin of caramelised Carnation condensed milk. Cover banana and fill tin. Place in fridge for an hour. Melt half bar of chocolate and mix in four tablespoons of milk or cream and a knob of butter. Pour over top and refrigerate.
Subscribe to weight watchers
- April 16, 2021 at 9:58 pm #478822Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 1181Has thanked: 18117 timesBeen thanked: 3177 times
- April 14, 2021 at 9:23 am #477584
- April 14, 2021 at 7:53 am #477555Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3172 times
One of the very nicest things about dessert time is coffee and cognac! However, before that stage what about my last dessert made for a dinner party?
Homemade brioche ‘slider’ buns warm, split open with a flick of butter, broken waffle cones inside, big scoops of vanilla ice cream, lightly grilled but crispy pancetta laid over the ice cream and a scoop of rhubarb and berry jam to crown!
Voilà Polly 🍨🍷☕️
- April 14, 2021 at 8:20 am #477563stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
Are you for real? A top example of NZ cuisine? A bacon butty with ice cream and rhubarb? Is this a NZ cream tea?
A bacon butty with rhubarb (without the other stuff) … interesting! I might try that.
Recipe swap – I give you a fried sardine and peanut butter sandwich. Liberally fill your butty with mashed sardines and peanut butter, dip in beaten egg and pan-fry until golden. Absolutely delish. (got it from an American cookbook, so don’t blame England or Scotland.)
I can also recommend raw onion and strawberry jam butties. Sweet and crunchy.
- April 19, 2021 at 12:42 am #480964Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3172 times
Plumb, dear… I will definitely cook for you and yours and teach you that fusion cuisine… even Nigella, is great! Date?
- April 18, 2021 at 1:08 pm #479483
- April 14, 2021 at 9:00 am #477573Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
My goodness…what mouth watering delights….. strawberry jam and raw onion….bacon butties and rhubarb…..peanut butter and sardines….
OMG…..I don’t think even Gordon Ramsey could save this place !!!!😂😂😂😂😂
- April 14, 2021 at 8:03 am #477560
- April 14, 2021 at 7:26 am #477540KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 569Has thanked: 1509 timesBeen thanked: 2535 times
Oh my goodness Grace, I know this is a fantasy and no calories are involved but just reading all the responses and now thinking of my favourites are making my mouth water.
Of all my friends and family, I definitely have the sweetest tooth. Pretty much anything with chocolate, caramel, and nuts will satisfy my dessert cravings. I’m very fond of pecan pie covered in whipped cream with a chocolate sauce poured over top. And then there is “turtles” cake with “turtles” ice cream, oh my. Oh and I have a great fondness for baklava when we go to our favourite Greek restaurant. Did I forget to mention cheescake? Especially with a chocolate or caramel sauce; might as well put both sauces on top!!
So now you know why, even in my mid to late sixties, I have to keep exercising as much as I do.
Stay healthy (I do try), stay safe, Huge Hugs, Krista.
- April 14, 2021 at 7:30 am #477543Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- April 14, 2021 at 7:41 am #477552KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 569Has thanked: 1509 timesBeen thanked: 2535 times
Gosh, I don’t know Grace, in Canada, a balaclava is a wooly face mask we wear when it is minus 30 degrees.
So I did a google search for Py’s Scottish balaclava and then Py’s Scottish baklava with no luck for either. But if it is made of filo pastry, chopped nuts and super sweet syrup, then you got it. Very tasty. Hugs, Krista.
- April 14, 2021 at 6:20 am #477499Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
Oh yes… a pudding – lovely word that .. say it slow and savour it ……. pudding… pud-ding.
A capital way of snapping the string you tied round your belly at the start of the meal, as a reminder to stop eating. So it needs to be heavy and filling.
I offer up a Drowned(boiled) Baby!- a sweet suet pudding, white and glistening – a massive version of a Spotted Dog or Spotted Dick. Or try a Plum Duff , or perhaps a Treacle Dowdy or Treacle Tart, or a Frumenty, or maybe a Figgy Hobbin, or a Sussex Pond pudding. Maybe even a massive slice of Bread Pudding.
Smothered, of course, with lashings of proper bright yellow gloopy custard. It needs to be thick enough so that if you drop the bowl onto the table the tsunami fountain hits the ceiling, before decorating the diners with deliciousness. (It happened to me once at school)
And to follow? Of course .. no other choice ….. A wafer-thin after-dinner mint. 💥
bloated, Steph xx
- April 14, 2021 at 11:37 am #477613MonaDuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 115Has thanked: 475 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
“Drowned(boiled) Baby!- a sweet suet pudding, white and glistening – a massive version of a Spotted Dog or Spotted Dick. Or try a Plum Duff , or perhaps a Treacle Dowdy or Treacle Tart, or a Frumenty, or maybe a Figgy Hobbin, or a Sussex Pond pudding.”
As an American who eats dessert after dinner (one type of which might be a cup of pudding of the chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, etc. variety ), I don’t have the foggiest idea what a Plum Duff is or for that matter any of the other ones.
But I am laughing hysterically at these florid descriptors and plan to Google all of them when I have a spare hour or two on my hands. Unless one of you Brits care to provide a glossary.
One word I do absolutely love is “lashings” – just brilliant and I will do my best to incorporate it into my vocabulary going forward.
- April 14, 2021 at 7:17 am #477535
- April 14, 2021 at 6:26 am #477503Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- April 14, 2021 at 6:46 am #477520Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
Dollop …. is one of THOSE words …. and not a word to be used lightly! I have hear it used to describe….. well, never mind …..
Words you can roll your tongue around, s-l-o-w-l-y and sound silly when you do.
In a similar vein we have stocking-tops, and Oooer! Bottom, or even shoe. Not to mention
Wankel rotary engine! or Panties.
- April 14, 2021 at 7:22 am #477538Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 260Has thanked: 739 timesBeen thanked: 1221 times
- April 14, 2021 at 6:56 am #477529Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- April 14, 2021 at 7:23 am #477539
- April 14, 2021 at 5:44 am #477486Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 445Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 1915 times
I am probably in the minority here, but i don’t have a sweet tooth. I do enjoy a nibble of sweets here and there, but overall not a sweet foods type of person.
However, if indulging and calories don’t count, a big huge a bag of Doritos !! Next in line cheezies. Then ketchup flavoured chips. I can eat a family sized bag of doritos no problem, I just love the saltiness of the yummy flavoured triangle shaped chips.
If I had to pick one dessert, it would be as simple as it comes, jello – strawberry, orange, lemon, I really don’t have a favourite flavour of jello either.
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Wendy Swift.
- April 14, 2021 at 5:34 am #477485DuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 115Has thanked: 475 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
Wicked sweet tooth here. Love them all so it would take too long to list them. Blue Bell (local brand) homemade vanilla ice cream combined with a handful of almonds or walnuts is a particular favorite. Ultimate favorite is Tres Leches cake, served really cold. Why eat your cake and milk/cream separately when you can combine them in one sweet, moist, spongy slice of heaven? Dammit Grace, I gained 2 pounds just by writing this.
- April 14, 2021 at 4:45 am #477473Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
To each their own as they say. For me, vegetables have no business being in cake!
Not talking about my carrot cake, but isn’t chocolate a vegetable? 😉
- April 14, 2021 at 5:26 am #477482Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
- April 14, 2021 at 6:32 am #477506Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1158Has thanked: 5371 timesBeen thanked: 5980 times
- April 14, 2021 at 12:45 pm #477641DuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 115Has thanked: 475 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
Cacao has been shown to have tremendous health benefits. So by extension, it is safe to say that any form of chocolate is good for you, and the more chocolate the better. So double chocolate brownies are better than single chocolate brownies, and chocolate cake with multiple layers of chocolate filling and a thick coating of chocolate icing is better than a single layer.
Oh, and donuts, must not forget those donuts, Stevie. Chocolate ones with gobsmackingly enormous lashings of chocolate frosting are nothing short of a genuine super food. That bears repeating: chocolate is a SUPER FOOD!
May that thought provide some comfort, should you ever find yourself being rushed to the hospital in a diabetic coma.
- April 14, 2021 at 2:51 am #477455AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1158Has thanked: 5371 timesBeen thanked: 5980 times
Grace, its 5:30 in the morning and you have me thinking desserts!! I Love Desserts! Where to start?? Of course a cherry cheese cake like mom used to make – the baked type, not that crappy North American style! Yes Eva, carrot cake too! Then we can have some warmed apple crumble with French vanilla ice cream. Finish it all off with a sherry trifle (heavy on the sherry).
Rinse, burp, and repeat as necessary.
Permission to gain a bit of weight??? 😁
- April 14, 2021 at 6:01 am #477494Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 902Has thanked: 12712 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
Easy there! Cheesecake is my favorite too, and I make my own. They’re baked, too, I remember baking it the last time I made one, lol! If you wanted to make a valid disparaging remark, point out that we have no access to decent dairy compared to the UK. But cheesecake? No, I won’t have it. My cheesecake is better than nearly any I’ve ever had. Flavor? Well, I like a plain with strawberry or caramel topping, but I also make a good white chocolate with raspberries, a pumpkin cheesecake, oreo, and a lovely dulce de leches.
Thank you very much!
Bridgette, who bakes cheesecakes
- April 14, 2021 at 11:00 am #477604
- April 14, 2021 at 7:27 am #477541LadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 260Has thanked: 739 timesBeen thanked: 1221 times
- April 14, 2021 at 6:39 am #477516Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- April 14, 2021 at 6:35 am #477510Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
- April 14, 2021 at 2:20 am #477452Cynthia DuboisLadyRegistered On: August 17, 2017Topics: 13Replies: 66Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 328 times
Since you basically just described my diet, I would have to say- anything and everything that has a lot of sugar in it. My diet is that of a five year old that has been left to fend for herself in a candy store.
- April 14, 2021 at 2:18 am #477451LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 48Replies: 536Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 2489 times
- April 14, 2021 at 10:14 am #477589
- April 14, 2021 at 2:02 am #477449Layla JonesLadyRegistered On: June 7, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
- April 14, 2021 at 12:57 am #477438DuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
- April 14, 2021 at 3:44 am #477459
- April 14, 2021 at 12:54 am #477437Samantha JoanChat HostessRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 101Has thanked: 455 timesBeen thanked: 388 times
What a fabulous question!
Whenever I am in a restaurant, I go straight to the dessert menu, because this girl has priorities! My go to will always be apple crumble infused with cinnamon and a large jug of hot piping custard.
It’s ten to nine now and I’m hungry!
Have a great day 😘
Samantha x x
- April 14, 2021 at 12:08 am #477433Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 136Has thanked: 579 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
Grace, there are far too many to choose from… 🙂
Trifle, apple or cherry pie/crumble and custard, cheesecake, key lime pie, bread and butter pudding with custard, bakewell with custard.
Myst stop now before I start drooling and it’s only 8 in the morning! *giggles*
- April 14, 2021 at 12:04 am #477432LadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
The mention of dessert brings me out into full Homer mode – not a pretty sight! In terms of what to have… chocolate cheesecake, key lime pie, sticky toffee pudding, apple pie…
Can I just have three desserts and no starter or main?
- April 14, 2021 at 12:09 am #477434
- April 14, 2021 at 8:00 am #477557
- April 14, 2021 at 6:34 am #477509Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.