• This topic has 16 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does anyone know about taking Pueraria Mirifica for feminization?

Does it work?

Where to buy it?

Thank you!

Anonymous

Hi Maryjean,

This stuff has been around for a long time and some people promote it as great for creating a more feminine appearance. Although you will no doubt find someone who swears by the effectiveness of the product overall I don’t believe there is any evidence that there is a longer term feminising effect.

There’s really only one way for that, and thats’s oestrogen. That should only be used under medical supervision despite it being available on line.

I hope that helps.

Anonymous

Thank you, JaneS!

Hi,

have just started taken this 4 days ago. Am taking 2 X 500mg a day; 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night. Obviously, I’ve not noticed any breast growth yet but my moods are starting to change, i.e. feeling much calmer and more relaxed plus my breasts are becoming very sensitive and tingly!

i have noticed that my seminal fluid is now a lot clearer  and more watery. I have done a little research on this and it appears that this is normal. I’ve also read that it can shrink your testicles and penis a little.

is anybody else taking this herb and has it worked for you?

Simone xx

Anonymous

Hi Simone…..I’m on my 1st day of my 3rd week taking 2x 500mg of Pueraria….I’m just starting to get a tingle feeling in my breasts and am starting to think much more femme…I’m going to give it 3 months to see what happens….I’m very excited about the possibilities… Hugs, Alexis

Anonymous

Hi Simone….OMG I’m on my 2nd day of week 4…2 caps daily 500mg. each…OMG my breasts are getting firmer and fuller, I’ve gained 1″ since I started….also much more relaxed and femme….these things are great so far… Alexis

Anonymous

Girls….tomorrow is my sixth full week of my transition with pueraria mirifica 500mg 2x daily…..I’m soo excited I’ve gained 1″ of breast growth, not to mention the changes in my brain chemistry….I’m soo much more relaxed and have constant femme thoughts and actions…I plan on staying on PM for 3 months and will keep you posted as I progress….Hugs, Alexis

Anonymous

Thank you, Simone!

Are you taking a particular kind of capsule?

Anonymous

Thank you, Alexis! Please keep us posted on your progress. Are you taking any particular type of PM?

Anonymous

MaryJean….OMG yes it works….buy it thru Aliexpress….500mg capsules 2x daily…..Alexis

Anonymous

Thank you, Alexis! That sounds wonderful! Please keep us posted.

Anonymous

Only hormones identical to those in our own bodies will have the desired effect. This snake oil will maybe make you feel puffy but will not do anything positive. You may as well answer an email scam or get a degree from trump university. There is no shortage of scam artist with false testimonials that flood the internet. There can be no nice way to address the issue when dealing with these thieves.

michelee
      Lady

Hi Maryjean.  I have been cycling PM and Fenugreek for almost two years now.  PM 500 mg X 2 daily for two weeks, then Fenugreek 3600 mg daily for four weeks, and repeat.  I began this process predominantly for breast growth.  I’ve gone from a 38A to a full 40B in less than two years, with a goal of 40C.  I want to be able to fill out bras without forms.  PM affects each person differently.  For me, not only have my breasts become fuller and softer, but my areolas and nipples have enlarged and are wonderfully more sensitive.

Michelee xoxo

Is it only available through Ali Express?

Does anyone try Black Cohash or Estroven over the counter?

michelee
      Lady

I buy my PM (Barlow’s) at Amazon.  Surprisingly not that expensive.

I have been taking Vitamin Shoppe brand Phytoestrogen and Saw Palmetto for about a year and a half. The first thing I noticed is that I have been a life long nail biter and I stopped that almost as soon as I started taking this. It also makes me calmer so I don’t get impatient or in a hurry such as in traffic mostly but also in other situations. My breasts have gotten a little bigger but mostly my nipples have become really sensitive. Over all I am pleased and plan to continue.

Huggs,

Suzanne

Anonymous

2016_transitioning for transgender and transsexual women: Anonymous original post: 

Does anyone know about taking Pueraria Mirifica for feminization?

Does it work?

Where to buy it?

Thank you!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?