Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m still going through some issues and lots of stress and anxiety. My supportive spouse has decided that her husband is dieing in front of her, being killed by Bridgette. So I won’t see Bridgette for a while, as I need to mend fences and show her I’m still me, whatever that means. I’ll still check in here some but maybe not as much. I’ll respond to messages and those who have my email or phone. I don’t know how long it’ll be before I can see Bridgette again, and now I’m not sure I’ll go to keystone or not either. I hope to, but…I dunno.

I’m still trying to get in to see a counselor, but they’re too few in number here for the people waiting to see them. High demand, insufficient supply. Hopefully that won’t be long delayed. This is a rough day.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Oh dear…

So sorry to hear of your problems honey….I hope you can work it out with your wife….. your stories about going out together have been lovely…and inspiring.

Obviously your marriage must come first…… but I’m sure you know that there are people here for you….you have been a rock on cdh for so many….

Biggest huggs, grace xx

Knowing I have solid support here is a tremendous help to me, and I deeply appreciate it. I won’t be gone, but just not quite as active.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette whenever can make it in even for little bit be nice. Know for myself have been kinda absent some what or not on as much. But with my surgeries going on and started back to work been little crazy.

Do hope for the best for you Bridgette get things straighten out. Maybe wife and yourself take another get away somewhere.  As Husband and wife. Another honeymoon.

Hugs
          Donna

Anonymous

Bridgette,

We’ll be here waiting for you when and if you return.

Much love,

Raquel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Good luck with everything hon. I hope things get better for you sooner than later.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hugs honey💕

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I know what you’re going through, Bridgette. Prayers.

My heart goes out to you Bridgette.  Take all the time you need. I have no doubt you’ll work this out and both you and your bride will be stronger for it.

❤️C

Bridgette, these changes do happen. And it hurts.

In June of 2020 I came out fully to my wife. She did know before we married but I kept the depth of my femme self deeply closetted. When I finally did tell her all her response overwhelmed me. I wrote several forum post and at least 2 articles here at CDH about my experience.

Her main reaction was the most exquisite question I believe I was ever asked. “OK, well how can I help you feel more like a woman?” Really!? Certainly “unexpected”, is putting it mildly.

I had about 2 months of dressing freedom. I can’t think of an adjective to appropriately describe that time. However as time went on I noticed she became more sullen with me.

Why? My feminine was “bleeding” over into my masculine. I began being too feminine during the time she needed me masculine.

I sensed this and told her I would give up my feminine self expression. She was visibly relieved and genuinely thankful.

I think just as we “need” our feminine time, so our wives [most of them I am assuming] need their man, sans our feminine self. This man and his particular style of masculine is who they married. That our style of masculine may have a fair amount of our femininity influencing it makes no matter to them.   It is the masculine they know and love us for. Mix in any more femininity and their balance is upset.  And to share that man with another woman, even if that woman is us, is very difficult for many woman.

Oh, BTW I was told that by a wife of a CDH member, [herself a member] both of whom contributed to the forums quite regularly. I’ve noticed that is no longer the case.

Accepting / supporting wives migrating to a less than accepting / supportive position after a certain amount of time I suspect is not too unusual. And that dear sister makes our balancing act so much more difficult, does it not?

“Letting your inner woman out” is so wonderfully amazing, yet is so often fraught with difficulty and heartbreak. Many of us know that hurt from personal experience. Thus we appreciate your hurt much more deeply.

Hugs,

Charlene.

Everything you wrote rings so true. I was blending them to much for her. She indeed sees two different people, whereas I (and probably all of us are similar) only see me, myself, one single indivisible person. Now I feel as if I’m being asked to actually BE two different people. Hopefully that doesn’t do any damage…

Thanks to all for the support!

Bridgette

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Bridgette ,

We will always be here for you !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Oh my Bridgette do hope things work out for the best. Know have alot support here at CDH. But you right to pull back some a marriage is most important thing.  Like always been saying you know the light will be on here when ready to come back.

Hugs and peace

Donna

Hi Bridgette,

Good luck mending the fences.  Hope things work out for the better.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Bridgette

Take your time, and sort it out together.

CDH will be here when you are ready.

Love and hugs,

Lara

Hi Bridigette you know girl we are all here for you and good luck with sorting things out big hugs and lots of 💋💋💋💋.

Stephanie

Bridgette.   I fully understand what you are experiencing.   Requal does not get to appear as often as she would like for the same reasons that you have explained.  I suppose that Requal is lucky in some sense in that my wife will tolerate her appearance for short periods.

As stated in previous posts, we are here to support and encourage each other through our good and difficult times.

Requal salutes CHD.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Bridgette, you do what you need to for yourself and your wife. Your relationship is most important for you at this moment. If you can dress in private and not in front of her for a time and that is enough for you good for you.

Anytime you need to we are all here to listen or give our own advice, and if you want to add your own advice it would be also welcome. Take care . . .Cassie

I am so sorry, Bridgette, I hope you can mend all the fences, and know we are always here for you
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Bridgette, good luck with the fences. Only just come out of a protracted period, I know first hand of the conflict in both your lives. Mine mended itself with time, hope and pray you both find the same result. Katie 💋

Leah
      Baroness

as you know, your desire/need to dress will never go away.  So hopefully you both can find a happy medium for your dressing

Her POV is that she wants to see Wil, her husband, intact and unchanged. She says she doesn’t mind Bridgette, but that Bridgette needs to stay completely separate. I have a very strong tendency to blend the two together, since in my POV I’m only one person. Her perception is that we’re two different people. I suppose it’s how she deals with it. I’ve now got an appointment to see a counselor, and am hoping that it’ll help. I think though that she may need that too, and perhaps both of us together, who knows? I don’t want to be split in two.

Bridgette

I hope so, thanks

Bridgette

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?