Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Have you ever purged your female clothes? What was your motivation and how much of a collection did you throw out? Have you purged multiple times? How long was it before you began collecting again?

yes many times over the years until i accepted who i am, now i have a huge collection of dresses and earrings and i will never purge again, im in it for life now 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I think purging is something most all cross dressers have done at some point. I’ve purged many times over the years everything from just a set of lingerie to a complete wardrobe which included the works with dresses, skirts, blouses, heels, makeup, jewelry, etc. So much money and time wasted. My beautiful stuff gone.

My reasons were out of guilt, shame or the fear of being caught. I never went more than a few months before I was buying more pretty stuff. The cycle kept repeating itself every now and then until I came out to the wife years ago and decided enough was enough. The hardest thing is accepting ourselves. I haven’t purged since.

My wardrobe now is bigger than its ever been and I’m much happier today. For me, purging now is tossing things that don’t fit or I never wear or like anymore. I regret tossing some things that can never be replaced but when I think of that it makes me even more determined to NOT purge again.

I only purge to upgrade.  As my style has improved, I get rid of what I no longer wear.  I seriously would have enough clothes if I dressed 24/7, I only fully dress a couple of times a week.  I do dress almost all the time around the house.  Clothes are cheaper than therapy.

Like you Jenn I’ve done a couple of small purges just to upgrade. I’ve only done one major purge but that’s because I lost 140 lbs. and nothin’ fit anymore.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Anonymous

EVERYONE HAS PURGED,  or   they Just Started dressing Last Week! ! !

OMG.. We , who have been around the block many times, have purgered as many times !

We all have given away…tossed…beautiful things, too many ” things” to mention.

Sadly…we all must admit to the SAME REASONS AS MICHELLE McQueen as eloquently described.

I Ain’ t doing it EVER AGAIN! ( I AM 75)!

LOVE TO ALL & DON’T PURGE…

Dr. T.J.

Krissy
        Lady

Have urges not purges! Be who you want to be and dont feel ashamed about it as its who you are and its not anyones fault.

T.J.
        My common sense tells me there are only two scenarios for girls like us in which we have never purged.

1. You are one of the fortunate ones who has a spouse or SO who likes and encourages your femme side.

2. You are telling a fib about having never purged! 😜

Anonymous

Gen…Oh ,Sweetheart,  I have definitely purged…like I said  , if someone says that they never have purged,  they  are either Lying  like a rug,, or just took up CDing last week  ! !

Dr.T.J.

Requal has purged in her life.  All but the first panties she purchased.  This was over 30 years ago and she still has the panties which have worn very well.  She will always keep them as a memory of the first items she purchased.   Requal now has a small wardrobe of clothing which satisfies her needs.

Anonymous

Michelle.

Yes I have…

but that was a long time ago, and I will never ever do it again. It’s too costly money wise and mentally devastating when you realise just what you have done…..just thinking about it I could cry.

The last time I’m involved in purging is when I pass on….and then I will be the one tossed in the rubbish!!…..

Grace xx

Sadly, too many times in the past. I will never purge again. I got rid of some lovely stuff, mostly at the ex wife’s urging. Mt current wife grudgingly accepts my dressing to a point. She would never tell me to purge, or even allow me to. She knows it’s part of who I am, and she loves all of me, even the parts she’s not comfortable with. She like Kristen to be happy 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I thought if I got rid of the clothes, the want to dress in them would stop. I didn’t work.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Since I started crossdressing I have never purged. I have not had the guilt feeling or ,due to circumstances, had to get rid.  I was able to keep things hidden until I started to place things in my drawers and wardrobe. Now they are full.

I have expanded culled then expanded. Now I have to cull things that I do not wear and promise myself  not to buy more. I’m not good at promises like that. Another dress arrived this morning. 

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Purged once almost 40 years ago. Kind of lost interest in CD, then got married and had a family. A few times I would try on the wife’s clothes, just wearing them for an afternoon was enough for a long time. Then about 2 years ago the desire to CD for me just went to the extreme. Never again!!
      . . Sandy

I chose “No” because I’ve never thrown out my entire stash — not even close to it.

I’ve deep-sixed garments that didn’t survive my “modification” attempts. One or two pair of shoes that just would not fit. Except for one cheap costume wig I bought from Amazon (discarded shortly after I bought it), I still have every other wig I ever bought, even though a few of those are so gnarled, knotted, and ratty they SHOULD be canned. Have discarded a few pair of foam breastforms (I’m now a silicone-only kind of gal).

Like Grace, my first and only purge will probably be after I’m gone, and some shocked and surprised family member will probably do me that honor. But if I have a long, slow road to the grave, I’ll try to execute my final purge myself, while I still have the energy.

I’m about the same age as Dr. T.J., and although I’ll never purge due to “shame” or “guilt”, I often think about how my “final purge” will play out and whether or not I’ll have any control over it.

Meanwhile, I’ll just find a place for every new femme acquisition and dress ’til I drop!

Oh yes I have purged and it was a big mistake believe me the things that you purge you’ll never get back can you be thinking about that skirt that you lost or you be thinking about your favorite bra or I really miss that blouse

Anonymous

Yes, and hopefully never again!

I have to say no, as soon as I accepted who I am,inside, I told my wife, who embraced me, and life has been good ever since. I have not really felt any guilt, or shame.
      Im a lucky girl
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

No have not had a full purge, But as my style has evolved I have removed articles that were purchased early in my Crossdressing just because they would fit. Those articles I am glad of got rid of.

Krissy
      Lady

When i was younger had purges but the urge to be a woman was overwhelming so stopped purging and now only have urges and try to dress everyday and regularly shave or wax body legs armpits as really can’t be doing with body hair yuk! 😅

I’m far too cheap to throw out clothes, so I would never purge. I get why a lot of girls do it, but like I said, I hate throwing money away.

My last purge was 1989. I thought it was the thing to do. How wrong I was. So many beautiful things. The 80s were a wonderful time when it came to fashion, and I miss those looks, both outerwear and innerwear. Although I’m quite sure some of those things would not fit, I still miss them. No purges since 1989.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳👄

Sadly, YES !!  I’ve purged more times than I care to remember.

I regret all the purges, as some of the stuff I tossed out are now considered vintage.  When I started to make my own money, I would buy alot of girl’s clothing, but the most memorable are the 80s – 90s aerobic type wear.  I had the leotards and leggings.  Unlike today, back then the items were lycra/spandex, so they were shiny and smooth to the touch.

I also had a vintage very long black night gown.  If you didn’t lift up the gown when you walked you would surely step on it and trip over it.  It was absolutely beautiful, I bought it at a thrift store and it was just my size.

Another item I bought was a silver catsuit.  I would wear it often as it was nice and snug.

I also had alot of vintage type shapewear.

During all my purges, all that was tossed.  To reclaim even one item, it would cost too much $$$, so I really regret purging.

Today, I do what I call a “cleansing purge”.  I don’t toss out everything, but only stuff that is either too old, out of fashion, no longer wear, and most importantly not my size.   That way it frees up room to buy stuff that I will wear and in my size.

Hi Michelle Are you kidding I have scattered female clothing across two Continents in some of the finest trash bins. I do not to even think about the money I have wasted. That activity should be outlawed in this community. Maybe we could make it a part of the membership agreement Such a waste. I feel bad just talking about it now

Luv Stephanie

I know the feeling very well. There were some things that can’t be replaced. I donated most to a nonprofit. .  Actually went back a few weeks later and purchased back whatever I could find. That’s a great way for them to make money. I wonder how the women that purchased my stuff would feel knowing they were wearing my clothes

Twice. Both times thousands of dollars of stuff. Then a week later I want it all back. That will never ever happen again. This girl is here to stay !!

Anonymous

I’ve purged hundreds of times over the last 60 years . Sometimes because of fear of getting caught.  Sometimes because I thought I should stop wearing women’s clothes,  but within 2 days im out buying again,  I can’t help it especially when walking past small lingerie shops, I have to go in and get new things,   recently I sold my motorbike with hard luggage  , just after the bike had gone I realised the panniers had all my  beautiful lingerie in them,  the buyer did phone me to say he had found stuff and I said they wernt mine and just throw them away, I was devastated there were lots of pale blue and pink  sheer matching  bra and knickers,  nylons and shoes,  I lost them all, must have cost £300, I always wondered what he thought and did with them,  perhaps he’s wearing my panties

Nancy
      Lady

Yes, I’ve purged a couple times in the past. At the time, all I had were panties, not a huge collection or anything. Both times, I tried to gently tell my wife that I liked to wear them, and it didn’t go over well… a little yelling, I throw everything in the trash, and tell myself that I will NEVER wear panties again. That would maybe last a month or two before I couldn’t resist and start over again.

Once I gave in and started buying the third time, I told myself that this is just who I am, a part of me that is not going away, and I’m done fighting myself over it. My next purge was to throw away all the male underwear that I had.

Birel

Robin Roxbury
      Duchess

One time yes and while it wasn’t but a few items it still hurt it wasn’t the money it was like throwing partr of myself away.  7 years down the road and I have started back up and I actually am in a much better place my wife however felt bad because she thought I had just put them away and not gotten rid of them.  That’s in the past now and I have started a bigger and better collection and have the support of my wife who gives me her opinion which I value.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

My purges where kind of forced, they happened when moving between towns and also between continents.
      It’s hard to keep some stash when your parents helping out with packing, transportation and so on.
      Luckily at the time it wasn’t that much, mostly a few shoes and some skirts.

It’s not like I planned on giving up dressing or so, more that I didn’t plan at all. Now when I think back about it I can see that the only thing I purged was the clothes, the urge did come back and soon enough I started building up a collection again.

A purge today would hurt a lot more since I now have a full closet, but if I had to do a choice I would just come out to everyone rather then do a purge and hope it magically goes away forever.

/kt

I’ve never purged since I started buying women’s clothing for myself in late 2015. I have no guilt nor shame about CDing because I’m gender fluid and I accepted myself before I started buying.

I have had to either return, exchange, or donate a few items that didn’t fit; but never thrown anything in the trash, except hosiery that developed a run.

Kathleen
      Duchess

More times than I can count. Sometimes because of guilt, other times because I moved (can’t bring THAT stuff with me).
      Always start accumulating new clothes and supplies within a few weeks.I finally accept that it’s who I am and it’s OK )))

Ashley
      Lady

After my last purge I was shocked by how fast I started to miss my girl stuff, even though I thought I’d convinced myself I wouldn’t. That was what made me realize I just have to accept this about myself, which led me to sign up here!

Anonymous

Ashley…

Good for  you, girl…Something good came out of that  attempt  to convince yourself  that you don’t NEED to dress!!

But now,  You  Know  Better,  for yourself,  What You NEED…probably,  like the rest of us…for  LIFETIME OF PLEASURE!!

Acceptance is a good thing.

Love, Dr.  T.J.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi there Michelle, it’s Scarlett and I’ve had two huge purges in my cross dressing past. Once for religious reasons and the other resulted when my sexy redheaded wife arrived home from work two hours ahead of her usual arrival time after work and unannounced and happened to catch me in full up Scarlett mode for the very first time.

I wish I had every article of clothing, foot wear, and accessories all back because it would all be totally in style to this day and much of the items can’t be found on line or purchased any longer.

I’ve deposited over $20,000 of beautiful items at the full retail price on the two purges at the bottom of our local landfill here in Milton Florida just eash of Pensacola Florida. I would love to have all of those beautiful items back right now but would have absolutely no room to store any of it in my three Scarlett closets here at our dream home and in my 20 foot by 20 foot temperature controlled storage unit right across the hall from my wife’s storage unite of the same size.

I would estimate the worth of my current Scarlett wardrobe at a total retail price of over $40,000! Half of which you girls have yet to see!

Based on the increased level of my wife’s acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing and her understanding out how that thrill is so intrically linked to my overall happiness and mental well being, I’ll never ever have to purge another item ever again!

I might donate about three to five dresses each year to our local Waterfront Mission which raises money for our homeless veterans here locally and that’s about it as far as getting rid of things I simply just don’t like the look of any more and that’s about it! However, in the last few weeks I’ve donated over 10 paires of heels or wedges as of late beause of a narrow toe box on the heels or the wedges which I simply don’t find either pretty or sexy enough on me feet. And also turned in ten dresses I thought looked rather boring on me.

Bottom line is my purging days are over and my shopping days are much more rare now because both my wife and I have run out of storage space. She’s a clothes whore just like me and loves to shop but realizes now for every item we purchase, we would have to donated something out of our stock just to have to room for any new items!

Thanks for asking, Michelle and I apologize for a long rambling return note in response to your question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
        Lady

Wow Scarlett that is some wardrobe! Thanks for sharing.  It sounds like you and the wife have enough to open a boutique. You could just sell the things you don’t want anymore and use the money to buy new stuff.  Sounds like it could be a perfect situation to me… ha. I’m glad your wife came around to embracing your dressing as much as she has. You know you’re a lucky girl and we all wish we had a partner like her…. and all those clothes!

Scarlett398
          Princess

Thanks T.J.!

We both are very blessed in the wardrobe department!

The Sexy Redhead and I both share the identical sense of style and wear the same sizes of clothing which doubles our selection!

Lucky us, huh?

Sutekina
      Lady

Only purged to downsize.

Anonymous

I have purged 3 times at least, usually when I was much younger and moving to some shared accommodation where I thought I would get found out. I got rid of everything each time and sometimes it was a year or two before I started collecting again. I won’t be purging again though.

— Abbie 🥰😘

Emily
      Lady

I have only fully purged once. Worst few months of my life! Fortunately I didn’t have a large wardrobe at the time. Now I only get rid of something if it no longer fits or I just don’t wear it.

Karen Spudet
        Baroness

I am at the same point. Now its just those item that don’t fit or are no longer what I’m looking for.

Raquel
      Lady

I voted YES.
      i have purged -thrown out all of my secret treasures- at least a couple times.
      The first time was probably around age 20 because i could not accept or understand why i would have any such desires. I’m a boy, and i only do boy stuff. Dismissed.
        Then it comes back stronger.
      My last purge was just a few years ago. I was moving, and i had a new girlfriend, and i thought i was no longer going to think about dresses and shoes. I dumped all of my fun stuff in the bin, including some very naughty latex corset, boots, and gloves. Wigs, lingerie, and any makeup, all erased.
      You think it’s a temporary phase. You do not want or understand the desires you have, so you reject and suppress. You never tell a soul about what’s in those boxes.
        Now I’m simply more fair to myself. It’s my 1 life. And finding others like me was/is a big help.
      I have more girl stuff than ever before, and my SO supports me.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Purged out of frustration due to an unsupportive wife.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Oh yes, usually because my wife found my stuff and she is not supportive but has become tolerant over time. The last time there was probably about $6-7000 worth of treasure and I’d love to get it all back but alas it is gone. I think I lasted about a month before started again with the new Klinger collection as I call it and it’s not going anywhere.

I’ve purged before to ensure my safety in profession, but these days my purges are because I’ve worn something out.

Anonymous

I’ve purged a few times, maybe two or three. But I’ve never had nearly the collection of most of the girls below. Usually my motivation is fear of my wife finding my modestly small stash of panties, in the beginning.

My last purge included a few of my only real articles of outerwear, none of which I purchased. They were things my wife had slated to go to a charity pickup. I’m lucky I can wear her toss outs, although they might be a bit tight.

Unless I come out to her, I’m sure there is a purge or two, again, in my future. 😢

ChloeC
      Duchess

Purged at least twice, that I can remember.

The first one, I didn’t have much stuff, but I was married, and decided I should force myself to quit this silly business.  I was quite actively busy with work, home life, a newborn, so I really didn’t ever have much time to dress. And then the marriage went downhill, I wound up (more or less) raising the infant, and when he was off visiting his mother, I began actively purchasing things, and dressing quite often when I wasn’t working.

That lasted until I met my current spouse, and I purged everything after we decided to get married. I had a nice collection, but was still learning fit, sizing, etc.

As I’ve mentioned before, I shared my desires with my spouse and have since built up a sizeable collection again. Though now as I’m getting older, I’m starting to cut back on that as I am on my male drag wardrobe.  Just don’t need as much ‘stuff’ anymore. You know what I mean?

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Chloe. Yes I do understand what you mean about having too much female stuff. The difference now is its not really purging but rotating like all girls do. Discard things that no longer fit or you don’t like anymore and replacing with current styles and things you do like is just normal girl habits. Glad you got through with purging so now you’re just a girl cleaning out her closet. The good part is you get to go shopping again!

Sarcastic thanks for reminding me… 😋

Advice to all – never purge!

This doesn’t go away, and it shouldn’t, as it’s an essential part of you.

❤❤❤

Love Laura

Yes more times than I would like to admit to

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Wayyy back… I used to do it every time I was coming back from an interstate business trip. 3-4days of new lingerie and then dump it all in a bin on the way to the airport. (My then wife hated my CD/ing with a vengeance, so I was in deep do do if I got caught).

The other otehr major time was when I got divorced and noved into my own abode. Like others have said, new “lady in my life”, dont need this CD”diversion” anymore

So I donated 3/4 of Caty’s wardrobe to the local CD group and hid the rest ina hard to get “hidey hole” for about 3-4 years.

But of course as we all know, “it all came back”. Since then I’ve gradually accumulated an extensive wardrobe for Caty and keep most of it all need and tidy in a storage unit abouta half hour from home.

Covid has meant I dont get to use the outerwear much. But I “underdress” in my lingerie 24/7 and since my current SO and I sleep in separate rooms, these Aussie spring warmer nights mean I sleep in some lovely silky nighties camis and french knickers

Caty.

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?