Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mona
      Duchess

If you have ever purged your CD stuff and had regrets, what is the one item that you miss the most?

Anonymous

It would have to be panties for me.  The cotton pink striped ones…. with the darker pink bows all across the top…

Lisa

🙂

Mona
        Duchess

Ah yes Lisa – there are a couple of panties that I remember with great fondness – long gone now but ah the memories….

Kendra
      Duchess

Yes I have purged, an yes I have later regretted it.  The items I miss most are the hardest and most expensive to replace – a good pair of heels and/or a good dress.   The panties and pantyhose and eyeliner are all easier to replace than an exquisite dress or a fabulous pair of pumps.

Mona
      Duchess

Speaking for myself, it was a pair of black suede Mary Jane pumps that I bought at a thrift store.  It was the first time I had purchased an item of female clothing in that setting and I was nervous as hell.  I saw them on the shelf, thought to myself that looked bigger than all the others, so I looked around to make sure no one was watching, grabbed them and hurried into the dressing room to try them on.  Quickly wedged on foot in and was shocked that they actually fit (they were size 13).

My heart was pounding at the  checkout, where the girl behind the counter commented, “these are really nice shoes”  I didn’t say anything in return but my thought was – yeah, I think they’re going to look pretty good on me.

Anyway, I had fun with them for a short time.  Then the guilt and shame took over and my reasoning was – if you get rid of these really nice shoes, it’s symbolic of your commitment to never dress again.  Typical purge mentality.  Wish I still had those shoes, dammit.

Anonymous

Have done a few times, specially after farming a working season in the US and have to leave our rooms open, i pack what i can as best i can but last year Nov i got rid of most my valued stuff with heels.

will acquire new this year but want then to bring it back home.

ChloeC
      Duchess

In some ways it probably wasn’t that bad to get rid of many of my early purchases – mostly terribly wrong sizes, a few not very flattering colors and some things that I never should have even considered . But it was hard in a way as these were items that had started me on the path to making me feel, oh, content to a degree as I was moving closer to  what my inner self wanted. I was, tho, learning sizes , styles , colors. But I do remember a pair of heels that I liked.

Seren
      Baroness

A few pieces of lingerie for me; a cute baby blue Rigby and Peller waspie and matching panties that bought in a department store sale (these are normally really expensive!) and a set consisting of Charnos longline bra/briefs which went really beautifully with a Rago girdle giving an unbelievably retro/sexy all body covering/shaping effect that I can’t get from an all-in-one

💖😢

S x

Hi Mona Great topic one we can all relate .  PURGING that moment after guilt and shame kick in. I have thrown away make up bags of filled with expensive make up. I would buy gift boxes with samples of best cosmetics. . Nice silk blouses . What a waste. I traveled most weeks. When visiting Europe going through duty free in airports it was common for business men to buy for wives since they were away and just wanted to buy something special . I would buy two of everthing one for her and one for me. I hated throwing away those pretty designer scarfs. They were so pretty.  Great sad memories luv Stephanie

Anonymous

I have purged more than several times in my life… thrown away very expensive breast forms, heels, dresses, makeup, wigs, etc. But what i miss the most is my 4.5 inch high heel mules that were custom made of wood with leather top, I loved those high heels. The name brand started with a K .. something like Kris .. i just can’t ever remember, but if i find them again will buy them again.

Jennifer

Anonymous

I had an underbody suit that held all the paddings and had easy openings for going to the washroom, I loved it. I bought it in Amsterdam on a business trip and have looked everywhere and can’t find one. I also had a pair of grey suede thigh high boots, very sexy, I really miss them.

Anonymous

I used to have a wonderful black “almost” miniskirt which hugged my bottom nicely and gel about 5 inches above my knees. I always got compliments on that skirt and how it accented my legs & ass. Wearing it in certain clubs in Manhattan seemed to be an open invite for guys to put their hands up my skirt.
      At first it made me uneasy but I guess I kinda liked it because it was my favorite ! I guess I was a bit of a tease in those days.

And I still got nice legs ! Once I figure out how to post pictures, you’ll see for yourself!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

After college I wasn’t dressing much and donated or discarded most of my clothes. There was a few dresses, skirts and shoes I just couldn’t part with. They were just my absolute faves. I wore the shoes when I began dressing again, but over more them 20 years, the other outfits didn’t fit anymore. I obviously was a lot smaller back in college. I also was surprised I used to wear things so daring and sexy. The boldness of youth I guess.

I rebuilt my wardrobe. No doubt if I kept dressing I probably would have replaced many of the outfits I had as I outgrew them, or just deemed them too sexy to wear out. I do miss being young and smaller and dressing very sexy though.

Hi Mona,

got me thinking.  Many years ago I bought dark red velvet ankle length party dress from JC Penny.  Back when you called and picked it up at the store.  The dress was beautiful and it actually got pretty well.  I loved it.  Never wore it out of the house.  Ha d it his in ashes and move got to it 😢.  I keep it until my next purge.  Had many other regrets but that was the most loved.

Love Melissa

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?