- August 31, 2020 at 1:43 pm #379556
- September 1, 2020 at 8:37 am #379805
- September 1, 2020 at 2:58 am #379738Simone CParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 113Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
Depends a lot on what type of forms, if any, you are going to use. If you are using stick on forms both work. Push-ups push the breasts inwards and upwards to create more cleavage. Padded ones give the advantage if you want full coverage that they also have the shape already there! If you are using loose forms or just socks or something go for padded. Sports bras work well with all types of form or sock.
And if you dare get a professional fitting: bra sizes and fitting is a nightmare and you will waste a lot of money on badly fitting bras otherwise. Size varies between brands and manufacturers widely!
Having said that, a well fitting bra is heavenly, especially with good quality forms that will bounce and jiggle like the real thing.
- August 31, 2020 at 11:05 pm #379715Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 87Has thanked: 1446 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
Hi Brenda I am like Krista I have over 25 bras size 40C in many colours white mostly ,and in all types underwired, padded, full bras , balcony ,push up (no strapless at present ),I wear them with forms which give me lovely round and firm breasts ,as I am a closet dresser I can only spend short periods of time dressed this way ,now it is cooling down hopefully be able to get out underdressed soon ,can’t wait .
- August 31, 2020 at 5:38 pm #379633Lanna BartonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 446Has thanked: 1288 timesBeen thanked: 533 times
- August 31, 2020 at 3:38 pm #379602Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1898Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 3370 times
I love bras too and have many different styles. Depending on my choice of outfit I’ll choose an appropriate bra style. Of course depending on one’s size. The options can be limited.
A convertible bra has straps we can move for a sleeveless summer dress or a fancy gown.
It’s best to get fitted and find a well fitting bra. The best bra supports you and fits well.
- August 31, 2020 at 2:38 pm #379577K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 617Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 1126 times
The few times I stray away from swimwear, I usually go with a sports bra. Sorry, I know this is not the answer you seek. I’m sure better ones will follow.
- August 31, 2020 at 2:38 pm #379576KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 228Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 747 times
Hi Brenda, I haven’t met a bra I didn’t like. I have over 30 bras in all styles and colors. IMO it is best to try a variety of bras to find the style(s) that make you feel confident wearing them. Personally, I like lacy bralettes, ones with back closures and a bit of padding that can be removed (if and when you want). While I do own a pair of breast forms, I prefer not to wear them. I have a tiny bit of natural breast growth that satisfies me and I pass quite well without having to have “big” boobs. Good luck and have loads of fun bra shopping. Stay healthy, stay safe, Hugs, Krista.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.